AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-01, 01:29   Link #9461
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Thanks for the quickie translation, Riki.

Where's that page from?

My Miku has a nice hourglass figure(& obviously bust).
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 01:50   Link #9462
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post

Where's that page from?

x2 for this for me

Now, how about the rest of the chapters of the SS?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 02:37   Link #9463
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
If ellen becomes a spirit. Then shidou would have to date her and make fall in love with him. That would be an incredible ordeal. I wonder what shidou would do make her fall for him? Train with goku or evangeline; fight against Othinus or fiamma of the right. It would be interesting to see a dere-dere ellen; it might be disturbing or creepy to some. How would she act? What are your opinions.
What if Ellen is already another human, from an earlier generation of Sepharia crystals, somehow bonded to Westcott? In-fact, what if Ellen and her sister are similar to the Yami twins - two separate entities who were originally only one?
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 02:46   Link #9464
Harukaze Kawaguchi

Also, what if Ellen that we know actually in brainwashed state? I mean both Ellen and Karen probably supposed to be a good siblings...
Harukaze Kawaguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 02:47   Link #9465
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
x2 for this for me

Now, how about the rest of the chapters of the SS?
I need money to buy the book. I don't have the raws too.
Old 2014-08-01, 04:31   Link #9466
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Lol What-? No, no no no no... He don't hate big boobs. Please don't make him look like a lolicon or a pettankophile...
u do realize tohka is an idiot so she basically thought that everything miku said was a lie instead of just the excuses miku used to grope her
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 05:11   Link #9467
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post

Where's that page from?

I think that's from the SS bundled with season 2 BD vol 2. So you have to buy the BD to get the SS.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 05:28   Link #9468
ShiryuMask

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
u do realize tohka is an idiot so she basically thought that everything miku said was a lie instead of just the excuses miku used to grope her
You do realize that she seems an "Idiot" because she lacks experience of normal life? Right?

Let me remind you that she only fought and sleep before she meets Shido. She never had the luxury to explore the human world and thus never had the chance to gain the experience needed to understand things like this.

And while months are passed from the day that she meet him, and thus months that she is in the human world and experience a normal life, I really hope people don't expect her to already understand when someone trick her like Miku did here.

Her reaction at the end was normal as well. After all, she only now experiences this kind of feelings, like the ones she has toward Shido.

Now that I think about it, don't this mean that you think that Asia (High School DXD) is an idiot as well? After all, she is easy to trick as well.
Old 2014-08-01, 05:41   Link #9469
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiryuMask View Post
You do realize that she seems an "Idiot" because she lacks experience of normal life? Right?

Let me remind you that she only fought and sleep before she meets Shido. She never had the luxury to explore the human world and thus never had the chance to gain the experience needed to understand things like this.

And while months are passed from the day that she meet him, and thus months that she is in the human world and experience a normal life, I really hope people don't expect her to already understand when someone trick her like Miku did here.

Her reaction at the end was normal as well. After all, she only now experiences this kind of feelings, like the ones she has toward Shido.

Now that I think about it, don't this mean that you think that Asia (High School DXD) is an idiot as well? After all, she is easy to trick as well.
idiot might have been a little strong naive is probably more accurate i'm well aware of tohka's lack of knowledge. There's a slight difference. Asia is to trusting but she's aware of the world. Tohka is naive thus she takes everything at face value
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 08:09   Link #9470
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

I've been wondering something. Why is it that Tohka was the only spirit that didn't have a name before Shidou gave her one? Did the other spirits (besides the ones that were originally human) make up their own names?
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 08:46   Link #9471
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
I've been wondering something. Why is it that Tohka was the only spirit that didn't have a name before Shidou gave her one? Did the other spirits (besides the ones that were originally human) make up their own names?
That's most likely the case as, Yoshino created Yoshinon so she wouldn't be alone as such when she did they would need names to refer to each other as, Kurumi probably also chose a name, the Yamai sisters probably also created names for themselves for the same reason as Yoshino, Tohka never got the chance to create a name for herself until Shidou picked it for her, since she would always be attacked by the AST, and thus never got to interact with other people, enough to warrant making up a name.
Old 2014-08-01, 08:47   Link #9472
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Currently not known yet.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 10:41   Link #9473
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Let's say it this way... Tohka is considered as an "infant" among the spirits, in a sense that she's the "newborn" existence in the world who don't fully understand herself, her surroundings and the world itself. Unlike the rest of her brethren (excluding human-turned spirits), they appeared and existed in the world for quite sometimes before her. Kurumi, on the other hand, seems to have existed in the world much longer than the rest of the spirits. She even got her surname, follow by the Yamai twins, I think. It depends on how long a spirit is living. Cause those who found their names are most likely living in the world for a considerable time.

By the way, do anyone think that Miku is being supportive towards Shido like his faithful wife?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 10:51   Link #9474
AP24

Quote:
Let's say it this way... Tohka is considered as an "infant" among the spirits, in a sense that she's the "newborn" existence in the world who don't fully understand herself, her surroundings and the world itself. Unlike the rest of her brethren (excluding human-turned spirits), they appeared and existed in the world for quite sometimes before her. Kurumi, on the other hand, seems to have existed in the world much longer than the rest of the spirits. She even got her surname, follow by the Yamai twins, I think.
One thing for sure is that Kurumi has already existed as a spirit 5 years ago. Phantom from 5 years ago did say:
“………That is definitely <Metatron>-----huh. Then the only thinkable way would be……….Did you time travel using <Zafkiel>’s power? If that is the case then………this is a little unexpected. I never would have thought that girl would lend her power to someone else”.

If Kurumi's been a spirit for at least 5 years then it's not really surprising that she has already killed as much as over 10,000 people directly with her own hands.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 10:57   Link #9475
kagato3

Quote:
Let's say it this way... Tohka is considered as an "infant" among the spirits, in a sense that she's the "newborn" existence in the world who don't fully understand herself, her surroundings and the world itself. Unlike the rest of her brethren (excluding human-turned spirits), they appeared and existed in the world for quite sometimes before her. Kurumi, on the other hand, seems to have existed in the world much longer than the rest of the spirits. She even got her surname, follow by the Yamai twins, I think.
The main reason Kurumi has a surname is she would need one to get into high school. A better question is how was she able to apply in the first place. Someone had to help her get the official documentation she would need. The twins on the other hand were just Yamai then likely took on thier own individual names.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 11:01   Link #9476
novalysis

I've just read the last chapter in Volume 10. I shudder to imagine just how many people inversed Origami slaughtered. To read the spoilers was one thing, but to read the actual text itself is another matter altogether. The narrative successfully painted a vivid picture of just how apocalyptic that carnage was. I suspect even the shelters were not immune to Inverse Origami's beams of doom.

No wonder the author seems to have difficulties deciding the direction DaL should take after the Origami arc - he just turned the entire setting where the story took place so far, Tenguu City into a hell hole of death and destruction. If subsequent volumes reveal that Tonomachi and Ai, Mai and Mii were killed off during Origami's rampage in this chapter, the High School setting of Date a Live would be utterly broken for good, and I can see the author going down this route. Shoo out the clowns indeed.

There's no way to re-establish the status quo, after this chapter. And I applaud the author's bravery, in nuking the setting he spent 10 volumes building up and crafting stories in.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 11:05   Link #9477
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
I've just read the last chapter in Volume 10. I shudder to imagine just how many people inversed Origami slaughtered. To read the spoilers was one thing, but to read the actual text itself is another matter altogether. The narrative successfully painted a vivid picture of just how apocalyptic that carnage was. I suspect even the shelters were not immune to Inverse Origami's beams of doom.

No wonder the author seems to have difficulties deciding the direction DaL should take after the Origami arc - he just turned the entire setting where the story took place so far, Tenguu City into a hell hole of death and destruction. If subsequent volumes reveal that Tonomachi and Ai, Mai and Mii were killed off during Origami's rampage in this chapter, the High School setting of Date a Live would be utterly broken for good, and I can see the author going down this route. Shoo out the clowns indeed.

There's no way to re-establish the status quo, after this chapter. And I applaud the author's bravery, in nuking the setting he spent 10 volumes building up and crafting stories in.
Well, he could always build up excuse that the shelter are tough enough to handle the attacks or the fact that Shidou goes to the past would creat a paradox and change the result entirely.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 11:11   Link #9478
Death Usagi
Banned

At least this isn't Urobuchi-tier in terms of tragedy...
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 11:15   Link #9479
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Amen to that
Old 2014-08-01, 11:16   Link #9480
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
He almost gave Tenguu City a colony drop. At least it doesn't turn into New Orleans Ver 2.0
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy