Old 2014-11-23, 07:28   Link #161
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by OtakuFreak88 View Post
The answer is:
Spoiler for spoil:
Thanks

Sigh, I've been getting IS vibes at the start of the manga, but after seeing his fight with the prez, I now think that this is how IS should have been

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
Old 2014-11-23, 10:06   Link #162
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Thanks

Sigh, I've been getting IS vibes at the start of the manga, but after seeing his fight with the prez, I now think that this is how IS should have been
Just look for the color images from Volume 3, this is definitely how IS should have been.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
Old 2014-11-23, 12:06   Link #163
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
Just look for the color images from Volume 3, this is definitely how IS should have been.
ya mean:
Spoiler for DIS?:

I feel for Emilia though, watching your man get interacted with young girls and boobs.
Old 2014-11-23, 19:32   Link #164
xSauriaNx
The Tribe King's Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
ya mean:
Spoiler for DIS?:

I feel for Emilia though, watching your man get interacted with young girls and boobs.
now that's what I'm talking about!

Every step I make signals the arrival of my KING!
Old 2014-11-23, 19:43   Link #165
cloud04
Scanlator

who's the blue haired?
Old 2014-11-23, 21:19   Link #166
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

I made a mistake, it was a black/white image but it has a color image leading up to it. Here they are.
Spoiler:

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.

Last edited by DragonKing0117; 2014-11-23 at 21:29.
Old 2014-11-23, 21:24   Link #167
zerodragon

Quote:
I made a mistake, it was a black/white image but it has a color image leading up to it. Here they are.
Spoiler:
can't see them
Old 2014-11-23, 21:26   Link #168
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
can't see them
How about now?

Old 2014-11-23, 21:55   Link #169
ZeKeR
Superbad

@cloud I think blue hair girl was a nurse but I dunno. aren't the other two his sister and the idol?
Old 2014-11-23, 22:04   Link #170
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Well, in recent news, Hundred chapter 11 is out. Also, I posted on baka-tsuki to ask if I could give them the volume images of 2 through 5 to post on the wiki, so you might see those up sooner or later.

Old 2014-11-23, 22:16   Link #171
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
@cloud I think blue hair girl was a nurse but I dunno. aren't the other two his sister and the idol?
not sure if she is the nurse, i havent seen any colored picture of her yet..and yea it his sister and the idol XD

Quote:
Well, in recent news, Hundred chapter 11 is out. Also, I posted on baka-tsuki to ask if I could give them the volume images of 2 through 5 to post on the wiki, so you might see those up sooner or later.
why not just dl them?
Old 2014-11-23, 22:18   Link #172
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
not sure if she is the nurse, i havent seen any colored picture of her yet..and yea it his sister and the idol XD

why not just dl them?
I mean I have the pictures, but I don't know how to add them to baka-tsuki, so I posted asking if someone could help me out and I'd send them the pictures.

Old 2014-11-23, 22:22   Link #173
ZeKeR
Superbad

@Cloud pretty sure it is.

Spoiler for ain't this ZE NURSE?:

I'm not sure if she's into him herself because if she did, his sister will probably NOT forgive him and Emilia's gonna cling to him even more much to the jellyness of the prez and the idol... and the only stacked girls he ever eyeballed without Emilia poking his eyes are the prez and the nurse.

btw didn't cautr's team kick off v2 prologue?
Old 2014-11-23, 22:26   Link #174
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

I've been wondering for a while, but the pink-haired idol on the cover of Volume 2 doesn't have a Hundred right? Or did she get one?

Old 2014-11-23, 22:32   Link #175
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
@Cloud pretty sure it is.

Spoiler for ain't this ZE NURSE?:

I'm not sure if she's into him herself because if she did, his sister will probably NOT forgive him and Emilia's gonna cling to him even more much to the jellyness of the prez and the idol... and the only stacked girls he ever eyeballed without Emilia poking his eyes are the prez and the nurse.

btw didn't cautr's team kick off v2 prologue?
guess that's her...so far im just used to how she looks in the manga and doesnt really look much like that i guess

Quote:
I've been wondering for a while, but the pink-haired idol on the cover of Volume 2 doesn't have a Hundred right? Or did she get one?
she does have one..all of them do...eventually the sister does to which im curious how she got hers
Old 2014-11-23, 22:34   Link #176
ZeKeR
Superbad

... I blame Charlotte for that notion tho. I mean its likely her that gave a Hundred unit to Karen but ze nurse still stays with her (so... token onee-san for his harem?) since her health might have some issues still.

an even more lulzier question persists: HOW did Karen feel when she found out that her brother's "bro" and roommate was a girl? and is also his childhood friend and first woman?
Old 2014-11-23, 22:36   Link #177
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
guess that's her...so far im just used to how she looks in the manga and doesnt really look much like that i guess

she does have one..all of them do...eventually the sister does to which im curious how she got hers
I know the sister got one thanks to volume 5 illustrations, but it's kinda vague in Volume 2 illustrations as to whether or not she gets one, since to me it looks more like a stage costume than a battle outfit.

Old 2014-11-24, 01:21   Link #178
Vaans
NEET

Well I kinda knew sooner or later the imouto will have a hundred. Seems she has a brother complex and gets jealous everytime a girl approaches her dear big brother. Thats what I got after reading the first volume.

Isn't that the nurse accompanying the imouto? I haven't seen the illustrations yet only the covers for now.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Old 2014-11-24, 05:19   Link #179
cautr
Professional Onii-sama

Quote:
Also, I posted on baka-tsuki to ask if I could give them the volume images of 2 through 5 to post on the wiki, so you might see those up sooner or later.
If I ever get around to do volume 2, those links will be removed anyway as I don't tolerate pure image piracy without any translation whatsoever that would ethically (surely not legally) justify it in some way (supervisor of the project).

For those who prefer to just look at the pictures and spoil themselves, using your brain and google is more than enough.

P.S.: I take you asked on the forums, I can't reply there 'cause the buggy site wants me to reset my password again - but I don't.

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
Old 2014-11-24, 12:03   Link #180
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautr View Post
If I ever get around to do volume 2, those links will be removed anyway as I don't tolerate pure image piracy without any translation whatsoever that would ethically (surely not legally) justify it in some way (supervisor of the project).

For those who prefer to just look at the pictures and spoil themselves, using your brain and google is more than enough.

P.S.: I take you asked on the forums, I can't reply there 'cause the buggy site wants me to reset my password again - but I don't.
Hmm... I understand where you're coming from with that, although I should mention that I was just going to link the section with my Google Drive account, but if the translator says no, there's nothing I can do about it so I won't share the images.

Closed Thread

Tags
action, ecchi, harem, mecha, romance, school life, sci-fi