AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2015-01-11, 21:24   Link #361
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Offtopic: Actually, you are mistaken. Anchorage princess was voiced as well (she was the event boss for Yamato's event last year summer).
In fact, Oni/hime do not have their voices when used on other normal/event maps, except if they are the boss of the said event map.

Anyway, let's not proceed with the game discussion.
Old 2015-01-11, 22:47   Link #362
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post

I want to see her appearing WHITE ROCK SHOOTER:

Fact is how she has like 3 different forms total lol.
Yeah, I like the BRS-style to the Himes/Onis enemy soldiers. It really adds to their other-worldly and badass vibe.
Old 2015-01-11, 23:00   Link #363
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Time to start the Hoppo Betting pool people.
Old 2015-01-11, 23:05   Link #364
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Yeah, I like the BRS-style to the Himes/Onis enemy soldiers. It really adds to their other-worldly and badass vibe.
Isn't her second form like only having paper thin armour? xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 00:03   Link #365
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I'll die happy if Midway-hime shows up in anime.

And if that is Yamato(w/Fubuki) last page, she looks good too.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 00:32   Link #366
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I'll die happy if Midway-hime shows up in anime.

And if that is Yamato(w/Fubuki) last page, she looks good too.
yap that's yamato
Old 2015-01-12, 01:51   Link #367
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Offtopic: Actually, you are mistaken. Anchorage princess was voiced as well (she was the event boss for Yamato's event last year summer).
In fact, Oni/hime do not have their voices when used on other normal/event maps, except if they are the boss of the said event map.

Anyway, let's not proceed with the game discussion.
No I mean she wasn't voiced in the anime... I am saying I want to see the Hime/Oni characters talk in the anime as well, but Anchorage Hime was totally silent, so I am wishing that if other Hime/Oni shows up in the anime, I hope to see them actually talk. Only seeing Kanmusu talk while the enemies are 100% silent (excluding the Destroyers' roar) can be somewhat disappointing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Time to start the Hoppo Betting pool people.
Hoppo is definitely not going to appear in this anime.

I might be wrong though due to the fact how the Late Model Enemy Destroyers were used in the anime while they first showed up in the game at the same time when Hoppo made her debut.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 03:30   Link #368
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Late model destroyers appeared during the Midway event yes -- specifically the counterattack on the anchorage (E-6, where they caused headaches all-around due to their ability to drop Yamato-class warships down to critical in 1 hit). That only suggests though that the anime had already been in production (or pre in this case) by that point, with regards to 3D models.
Old 2015-01-12, 03:38   Link #369
Death Usagi
Banned

There is this plagerism accusations going on in regards to anime episode 1, where it is compared to the Pearl Harbor movie... Weird how it does look very similar.... What the...

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-01-12, 04:21   Link #370
EroBotan
Nasty Pet

Quote:
There is this plagerism accusations going on in regards to anime episode 1, where it is compared to the Pearl Harbor movie... Weird how it does look very similar.... What the...

YouTube
I think that is called as paying "tribute/shout out/homage" instead plagiarism

plagiarism means a great deal of similarities in the storyline & characters. I never watch pearl harbor but i doubt that it is about girls surfing in the sea fighting alien battleship.
Old 2015-01-12, 04:29   Link #371
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroBotan View Post
I think that is called as paying "tribute/shout out/homage" instead plagiarism
It's not even that. Hey, if you have the same planes doing the same action it is, you know, going to look similar. Claiming plagiarism in this regard is as ridiculous as claiming work X copied work Y because people in both works are using their feet to walk.
Old 2015-01-12, 05:02   Link #372
refrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce_Steele View Post
^Thanks and now I had to wait for actual ED sounds like in next episode.
Sounds like this
refrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 05:03   Link #373
Qikz

Quote:

YouTube
I don't really get it because most of those shots are common war movie shots anyway. They're not even exactly the same (like the bit with the dive bombing, which is kinda a thing planes did in WW2 anyway so not showing it would be like not showing a man in Stalingrad firing a gun).
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 05:10   Link #374
Miraluka
Banned

This is ridiculous, who or where started this?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 05:22   Link #375
Qikz

Before the show I've only really followed the fanart and figures of Kancolle as I'm waiting for the vita game to jump in, but I must say as I expected Akagi and Kaga alongside the other carrier class girls are most certainly the best. So cool <3
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 05:26   Link #376
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
This is ridiculous, who or where started this?
Koreans, judging by the hangul. They always have a bone to pick with Japan. They were one of the people to cry about the perceived nationalistic or far right vibes of Kancolle.
Old 2015-01-12, 06:22   Link #377
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
There is this plagerism accusations going on in regards to anime episode 1
- It's about WWII imperial japanese ships turned into girls. Only a retard wouldn't expect something like this happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
Koreans, judging by the hangul. They always have a bone to pick with Japan. They were one of the people to cry about the perceived nationalistic or far right vibes of Kancolle.
- On the one hand, they do have a reason to be still ticked off at Japan. On the other hand most of the vocal anti-japanese tend to be far-right KOREAN politicians.

Even weirder, Koreans seem to consume quite a bit of Japanese pop culture, but anything that's overtly Japanese in any way is cut out. This is why Mitsurugi is not in the Korean release of Soul Calibur, why Shinkenger is a sentai series banned in Korea, and let's not forget the screamign that came out from ONe episode of ---what was that series that had male characters playing WWIII countries again, I forget...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 07:28   Link #378
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Kancolle plagiarizing aircraft formations in use during WWII? Holy shit!
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 07:42   Link #379
Death Usagi
Banned

Yeah it's by some Anti-KanColle shitheads in Korea... There are those who are very negative about its existence and are disgusted about how some Koreans play the game =_=; Some even go far as calling Korean players traitors to the country...

It's up to the point several forums/blogs had tons of flame wars out of control within topics about KanColle that those forums/blogs totally banned KanColle from being discussed about between users.

Actually fact is, some fansubbers in Korea got threatened by these Anti-KanColle fans to not make fansubs to the anime also, or some people warned the fansubbers that they shouldn't make fansubs for the anime to avoid potential flame war with the KanColle haters.

It's that serious... =A=; Now they even went far as comparing the Anime to Pearl Harbor movie......
Old 2015-01-12, 07:59   Link #380
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Actually fact is, some fansubbers in Korea got threatened by these Anti-KanColle fans to not make fansubs to the anime also, or some people warned the fansubbers that they shouldn't make fansubs for the anime to avoid potential flame war with the KanColle haters.
- Sounds to me like a potential Charlie Hebdo happening in Korea. There'll be one nut who's so offended by Kancolle he'll do something violent. Unfortunately since anti-japanese is pro-korean then the incident will be highly downplayed by Korean media. You only get called a terrorist if your actions are against the government of the country you live in. If your actions are violent and they are for the government you live in, you're a patriot.

Okay, let's just quit the commentary about Kancolle haters. I don't think there's any point, since we're not Korean, and what they feel about it has nothing to do with us.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adaptation, drama, fleet girls, slice of life, tragedy