AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-02-24, 00:37   Link #161
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
i haven't read past where i've translated. i find that reading ahead, and then going back to it kills my motivation, so for this series, i'm strictly keeping to 1 chapter ahead of current translation.
O-oh ;_;

Well it's not like I read it thoroughly either because I'd rather wait for translation too Well, except for Camille+Achille part and recent chapters!

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-24, 02:50   Link #162
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Speaking of that, have you read the latest chapter? What do you think about the recent development?

True, whether it's the good ending or bad ending something dark would've happened. However I'm a bit confused because from what I gather the original heroine isn't someone who would do something cruel to someone else, but many of the ending seems to be making Royce suffers.
This is non spoiler just an analysis of the original game. The bad endings for Royce has more to do with the political climate then out right malce of the heroine. Hearts route Royce becomes a stronger person and the heroine has the strength to solidify his hold on the country. Spades route she ends up strengthen the king's brothers faction to where a coup can be pulled off. In Diamond route Garnet starts the war trying to reclaim the heroine, likely to be used in the above power struggle which likely would have effected it's ablity to wage war leading to its defeat. We don't have information on Club's revolution but a devided nobility can't be good for the common people.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-24, 10:43   Link #163
Dart-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
Been looking forward to this.

Waiting for when Camille unloads on screen and shows off her Mastery of Magic.

Too bad I doubt she has a huge mana pool, she just looks to be a case of studying hard and applying knowledge.
at the last trans it became obvious her mana poll is just above average, but her usage is outstanding.
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-24, 12:49   Link #164
DeathMetalBunny

No wonder no one uses direct mana transfer. It'd be a bit awkward in battle when your opponents suddenly start making out for power up. Especially since most magicians of combat are guys covered in tattoos.
Old 2015-02-24, 14:27   Link #165
Namorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathMetalBunny View Post
No wonder no one uses direct mana transfer. It'd be a bit awkward in battle when your opponents suddenly start making out for power up. Especially since most magicians of combat are guys covered in tattoos.
Don't go ahead and shatter the hopes and dreams of Fujoshis everywhere!
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-24, 16:47   Link #166
Briollaire
ビームセイバー使い

just finished tl's of web novel's volume 2
Old 2015-02-24, 16:49   Link #167
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briollaire View Post
What the fug

I swear I woke up this morning and you're still in part 3

Old 2015-02-24, 16:52   Link #168
Briollaire
ビームセイバー使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
What the fug

I swear I woke up this morning and you're still in part 3
the web novel chapters are just all rly short.

i think v1 and 2 might be smooshed together as 1 real book volume
Old 2015-02-24, 16:57   Link #169
Xacual

Well or possibly the author will expand stuff out. That happens quite frequently with LN adaptations.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-24, 17:32   Link #170
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Hah, that was a nice way to end a story arc...thanks once again for working on this~
Old 2015-02-24, 17:47   Link #171
mPervy
Professional NEET

Wow... What a surprise... 2nd arc already finished... thanks mate...
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-24, 18:16   Link #172
wizardjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
This is non spoiler just an analysis of the original game. The bad endings for Royce has more to do with the political climate then out right malce of the heroine. Hearts route Royce becomes a stronger person and the heroine has the strength to solidify his hold on the country. Spades route she ends up strengthen the king's brothers faction to where a coup can be pulled off. In Diamond route Garnet starts the war trying to reclaim the heroine, likely to be used in the above power struggle which likely would have effected it's ablity to wage war leading to its defeat. We don't have information on Club's revolution but a devided nobility can't be good for the common people.
Makes sense Clovers one was the most easy to figure out cause even if the heroine was hostile if the nobility were dicks enough it would definitely be justified.

Though there were tones of VNs where a character suffers a bad ending, less because the MC caused it but more because the MC didn't bring the input needed to save them and didn't know them enough to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathMetalBunny View Post
Well at least it isn't Nasuverse mana transfer (or is it?)

Last edited by wizardjack; 2015-02-24 at 21:40. Reason: whoops I meant VN (or any games with multiple character routes) small typo there
wizardjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-24, 18:53   Link #173
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briollaire View Post
Thanks for the great translations

But aren't there still 2 chapters left? The jack of heart pov and part 7
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-24, 18:55   Link #174
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Though there were tones of LNs where a character suffers a bad ending, less because the MC caused it but more because the MC didn't bring the input needed to save them and didn't know them enough to do so.
That's probably it.. or as Kagato said, it could be because of the political situation. The otoge seems to focused on capturing the hero instead of delving more into politcs, as I think it's implied during the chapter after Camille rescued Royce from bullies.

Old 2015-02-24, 23:28   Link #175
Kioras

The volume was a nice read. Nice to see Camille still messing up and not take even life or death situations seriously. And still taking care of things. Interesting that Royce and Achille are both powerful mages.

So whomever is doing this has total access to banned magic research and no scruples.

A shame that Camille has normal human level magic, I wonder if she will ever be able to raise higher.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-24, 23:33   Link #176
Xacual

I thought it said that Camille is above average at magic power and her knowledge of spells is high. Her flaw is that she doesn't limit herself at all and thus runs empty fast.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-25, 00:53   Link #177
wizardjack

On the flipside the Heroine has buttloads of magic to the point the original story said she went to the academy because she outright revived a puppy.
wizardjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-25, 02:10   Link #178
Briollaire
ビームセイバー使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Thanks for the great translations

But aren't there still 2 chapters left? The jack of heart pov and part 7
yepp, HAHA! it was 9am and i hadnt slept all night, so i was a little out of it.

sorryy. doing final chapter in a bit
Old 2015-02-25, 03:59   Link #179
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Woo~, more chapters!

Achille, stop poking the Pink Dreadnought...the carriage may burst into flames. And not just from magic.
Old 2015-02-25, 07:49   Link #180
Amanomurakumo

For some reason I can't help but picture Camille as a mahou shoujo.
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body swapping, otome game, webnovel