AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-03, 14:58   Link #541
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

While I believe it's in Vietnamese, bbs.hako.re/novel/kenshin-no-keishousha has the 1st 6 LN vol. translated. Those with Vietnamese language skills could use that to translate.
Old 2015-01-03, 16:42   Link #542
Mechatrill

The Chinese translations have 8 volumes done, so that's a possibility too if your language skills apply...

Been working through it myself, now starting V3.
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-03, 16:59   Link #543
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Are you planning on dropping this series after Volume 2?
Yes, I don't have time to translate anymore. Although, I'll leave the opportunity for me to return open if I find time to learn Japanese or if someone else joins in or if I just get really bored on an airplane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtecho View Post
Did kurou kill his master???
Spoiler for ...:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
While I believe it's in Vietnamese, bbs.hako.re/novel/kenshin-no-keishousha has the 1st 6 LN vol. translated. Those with Vietnamese language skills could use that to translate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechatrill View Post
The Chinese translations have 8 volumes done, so that's a possibility too if your language skills apply...

Been working through it myself, now starting V3.
Someone not named Hayashi (feel free to upload singlish translations though) please take it over for me. I assume you two are just readers though, but consider taking this off my hands please lol.
Old 2015-01-04, 10:03   Link #544
darkage

Do you know what's funny i'm vietnamese and yet when i read the vietnamese translation i had a very hard time reading and that was after i have only a FEW line yet i could read the english version easily
darkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 10:15   Link #545
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
Technically it's machine translated version from Chinese to Vietnamese. And I don't think any Vietnamese could actually translate manually from that.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-09, 13:37   Link #546
deathstroke

I dont understand something, the swordies are only controlling japan? the rest of the world is free? because i think that if thats the case a nuke would have already exploted in Tokio a long time ago
deathstroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-07, 20:23   Link #547
dragon213

Sefi does love Kurou, or am I wrong? I just remember her drawing her sword when she saw Hinako at the place he was living at, and seemed quite relieved when she heard he hadn't even had the slightest plans on doing things with Hinako.

Also does he just enjoy doing pervy stuff to her or does he love her? I just don't know since it seems like he cares for her REALLY much, sure they're childhood friends and all but still.
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-07, 20:44   Link #548
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
Sefi does love Kurou, or am I wrong? I just remember her drawing her sword when she saw Hinako at the place he was living at, and seemed quite relieved when she heard he hadn't even had the slightest plans on doing things with Hinako.

Also does he just enjoy doing pervy stuff to her or does he love her? I just don't know since it seems like he cares for her REALLY much, sure they're childhood friends and all but still.
I get the impression Sefi is in love with kurou and the sword thing just kinda makes it all worse. Kurou is a bit harder to judge but hey thats my opinion

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-07, 20:51   Link #549
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I get the impression Sefi is in love with kurou and the sword thing just kinda makes it all worse. Kurou is a bit harder to judge but hey thats my opinion
Ok just wondering, it's seems that I like her character quite a bit so I just wondered if she had feelings for him and if he felt anything special for her, two moments I like is when he kisses her and she ran away embarrassed and when he mentioned it when she pulled out her sword on him the first time she saw him with Hinako and she ran away again, it made her look a bit shy and adorable in my book.

Also can we assume that Hinako loves him as well and does more girls warm up to him and end up falling for him or does he have old admires from before?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-07, 21:35   Link #550
ImperialFlameGod8190

Hinako i'm gonna guess doesnt love him but has affection for him (too sheltered to know what love is) i can suspect more girls will but im not sure, Rinne and that chick Akari from the sun cult are prospects

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-02-07, 23:46   Link #551
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
Ok just wondering, it's seems that I like her character quite a bit so I just wondered if she had feelings for him and if he felt anything special for her, two moments I like is when he kisses her and she ran away embarrassed and when he mentioned it when she pulled out her sword on him the first time she saw him with Hinako and she ran away again, it made her look a bit shy and adorable in my book.

Also can we assume that Hinako loves him as well and does more girls warm up to him and end up falling for him or does he have old admires from before?
Sefi is the best omg one cannot just "like" her character, one must worship her.
Spoiler for Please make it happen:

Spoiler for Girls list (out of the ones revealed so far):

Anyways, this series doesn't feel like a traditional harem but I'm hoping the relationships do develop into something greater. Currently it's just more of a side thing with some flirting (in other words harassing), a few kiss scenes, and much of the romance is delayed despite some confessions having occurred. Feels like they were ignored so I'm hoping there will be closure soon and it isn't forgotten for too long. Based on where I'm at with the current plot, there is some reason for not responding to the confessions but I am starting to get impatient. So if you're expecting a Campione or even a Blade Dance harem, it hasn't formed yet.

I also hate Rinne, need to leave that in this post as well.
Old 2015-02-08, 00:16   Link #552
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
Sefi is the best omg one cannot just "like" her character, one must worship her.
Well, I think this kinda proves the whole issue with Sefi and Kurou. Clash of cultures.

Kurou wanted to a romance in the normal human way.

Sefi likely wanted that also, but her Swordie genes screamed out 'Defeat me and make me yours! Stupid Kurou!"
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 00:48   Link #553
G0rd0

So Manaka doesn't join the harem what a shame
G0rd0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 01:51   Link #554
Zanfow

Quote:

Spoiler for Girls list (out of the ones revealed so far):

Anyways, this series doesn't feel like a traditional harem but I'm hoping the relationships do develop into something greater. Currently it's just more of a side thing with some flirting (in other words harassing), a few kiss scenes, and much of the romance is delayed despite some confessions having occurred. Feels like they were ignored so I'm hoping there will be closure soon and it isn't forgotten for too long. Based on where I'm at with the current plot, there is some reason for not responding to the confessions but I am starting to get impatient. So if you're expecting a Campione or even a Blade Dance harem, it hasn't formed yet.

I also hate Rinne, need to leave that in this post as well.
Could someone remind me who is Isyuto? It's been a while since i've last read the translated chapters so i don't remember.
Zanfow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 03:34   Link #555
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanfow View Post
Could someone remind me who is Isyuto? It's been a while since i've last read the translated chapters so i don't remember.

She is the President of the Student Council.

I would not write off Manaka just yet. She felt something when her heart wavered just for a little bit. She is not sure what her "attachment" to MC will be in the future apparently because it wasn't in her heart, yet.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-07, 03:09   Link #556
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

After much delay and laziness, vol 2 is done. Pretty much retired from translating now that I paid back my dues to the community. It was meant to be a two volume teaser in the first place since I always thought those prologue/single chapter teasers didn't provide enough content to formulate an opinion. Praying some otherworldly force doesn't suck me back into this lol. Any future updates on volume 3 will just be the remnants I had done from ages ago, which isn't much.

Adios BT

<3 Sefi <3 Isyuto <3 Hinako

Go to hell Rinne

Last edited by TJP1600; 2015-03-07 at 03:19.
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-07, 08:16   Link #557
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
After much delay and laziness, vol 2 is done. Pretty much retired from translating now that I paid back my dues to the community. It was meant to be a two volume teaser in the first place since I always thought those prologue/single chapter teasers didn't provide enough content to formulate an opinion. Praying some otherworldly force doesn't suck me back into this lol. Any future updates on volume 3 will just be the remnants I had done from ages ago, which isn't much.

Adios BT

Go to hell Rinne
Thanks for all your efforts so far TJP!!!! This novel is really enjoyable to read.

PS: Why all this hate for Rinne? Poor girl...
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-07, 23:41   Link #558
Armando99

Quote:

Adios BT

Go to hell Rinne

Thank you very much for all the work you did.

Maybe, just maybe, we will see you again and we all would be better for it.

Sayonara, for now.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-07, 23:49   Link #559
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:

Adios BT

Go to hell Rinne
thank you bud you've done well

Old 2015-03-07, 23:55   Link #560
hayashis
Guardian of Mikos

Quote:

Adios BT

Go to hell Rinne
How can you quit when volume 3 is the rinne volume?!
hayashis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, mf bunko j