AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-10, 07:52   Link #801
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
If you haven't been following Krytyk's blog, then "darkness" refers to the series itself, as a nod to the dark undertones in the story. Because Krytyk just released the prologue for volume 9 on his blog, hence, "Darkness is back".

*flies away*
Oh my mistake, I thought RED IV was referring to this part
Spoiler for prologue:
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-15, 08:04   Link #802
OverNOut
The Obsever

Darkness returns with a lot of info dump.

Spoiler for About Chapter 1:

Edit: Second wave of darkness, well it's not that dark.
Epic fail by Takeru in the beginning there.

Last edited by OverNOut; 2015-03-16 at 01:30.
OverNOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-11, 04:19   Link #803
Armando99

Takeru is beginning to be like that guy in Absolute Duo who keeps babbling about protecting someone but it just seems to be all talk. He can't even finish an enemy who would destroy him and those he cares about without second thought.

It seems to me that when all the chips are in the table, he is most likely to fold even though he has the winning hand. imo
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-11, 04:32   Link #804
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
Takeru is beginning to be like that guy in Absolute Duo who keeps babbling about protecting someone but it just seems to be all talk. He can't even finish an enemy who would destroy him and those he cares about without second thought.

It seems to me that when all the chips are in the table, he is most likely to fold even though he has the winning hand. imo
Fucker finished off everyone that he needed to kill EXCEPT HIS OWN FUCKING SISTER. WHAT THE HELL ARE YA SAYING. He basically killed some of them more than once, its just they have revives
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-11, 05:25   Link #805
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Fucker finished off everyone that he needed to kill EXCEPT HIS OWN FUCKING SISTER. WHAT THE HELL ARE YA SAYING. He basically killed some of them more than once, its just they have revives
Did you read the new chapter yet?
Old 2015-04-11, 05:48   Link #806
Corvo269

Quote:
Did you read the new chapter yet?
There's new chapters?

*Flies off to krytykal*
Old 2015-04-11, 05:52   Link #807
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
There's new chapters?

*Flies off to krytykal*
After you read it, I think you will know what I am talking about.
Old 2015-04-11, 08:43   Link #808
Corvo269

Quote:

Yeah, I read the new chapters, and he wasn't all talk. Sure he didn't finish Kyouya for good cause he wanted him to take the hard path and save Yoshimizu rather than giving him an easy death. That being said, I wouldn't call incapacitating the enemy by literally crushing half of whatever of his body was left after the poison eating it away "all talk"
Old 2015-04-11, 10:02   Link #809
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:

What would have killing Kyouya be useful for? Making him die like a coward? Takeru has more important things to deal with anyway, HE SMASHED Kyouya and left him incapacitated, It's more difficult to NOT KILL the opponent than to killl him.

If anything it makes Takeru look better, he doesn't get distracted by his anger of Kyouya, he deals with him and continues with what's important, turning off Kiseki Brocon Yandere mode.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-11, 13:41   Link #810
XFire
150% done

Wow. Kiseki basically wrecked my illusions of her right there. So much for the pitiful damsel in distress, I think she's headed for final boss territory.
Old 2015-04-11, 14:53   Link #811
Raxnom
気疲れ

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Wow. Kiseki basically wrecked my illusions of her right there. So much for the pitiful damsel in distress, I think she's headed for final boss territory.
Pretty much. Now I'm interested how author will deal with this conflict between siblings. It was kinda noted that Takeru wanted to save Kiseki, not for her sake, but for himself. Her so called freedom from despair, that is Hyakki Yakou, is his salvation. At the same time it is his pain. Takeru fundamentally is a big, BIG egoist. What I am interested in is how Takeru will change, how will he grow as a person? What decisions will he make to achieve what is necessary? How will he impact the world, because there are big players in the field named Sougetsu and Orochi, that have their own plans and objectives and kinda do not plan to yield. Will Takeru will be able to save his sister as he wants to or will world be merciless deny him that chance?

Thats why all thats left is wait for future volumes and see what happens next. Thank you very much, Krytyk. For translating and editing AMA.

Last edited by Raxnom; 2015-04-11 at 17:53.
Raxnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-11, 17:12   Link #812
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Ugh, my heart! Takeru can't really have a break, can he? My tears won't stop, too much sadness!

Anyway, thank you very much for translating this awesome novel for us, Krytyk-chan~! Hope for at least a bit of light in volume 10, cause my heart is already filled with too much darkness~!
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-11, 18:46   Link #813
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
What would have killing Kyouya be useful for? Making him die like a coward? Takeru has more important things to deal with anyway, HE SMASHED Kyouya and left him incapacitated, It's more difficult to NOT KILL the opponent than to killl him.

If anything it makes Takeru look better, he doesn't get distracted by his anger of Kyouya, he deals with him and continues with what's important, turning off Kiseki Brocon Yandere mode.

This was not their first encounter. Kyouya is the type of person , as he already demonstrated several times, who will not stop at anything to get what he wants and will sacrifice the world and/or himself for it.

He also has a weapon that will restore him back to full health in a short period of time. Then, it's back to square one.

If he really wanted to protect those he loves and cares about, he would leave nothing behind that could compromise their safety and well being. And this guy is probably the worst threat of all considering his single mindedness.

@Raxnom, I agree with you in your evaluation of Takeru. I was not critical of his character from the beginning but as the story progressed, A lot of his naivette and indecisiveness in critical situations have made me question his determination in accomplishing his stated goal. I have to admit that him finally starting to put his reliance on the shoulders of the girls around him (other Teams as well) might be the start of his "growing" up.

Last edited by Armando99; 2015-04-11 at 18:58.
Old 2015-04-11, 18:57   Link #814
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
This was not their first encounter. Kyouya is the type of person , as he already demonstrated several times, who will not stop at anything to get what he wants and will sacrifice the world and/or himself for it.

He also has a weapon that will restore him back to full health in a short period of time. Then, it's back to square one.

If he really wanted to protect those he loves and cares about, he would leave nothing behind that could compromise their safety and well being. And this guy is probably the worst threat of all considering his single mindedness.
The only reason Takeru spared Kyouya is because of Akira, not because of some useless sense of justice. Besides, Kyouya poses no threat to any of his comrades.
Old 2015-04-11, 19:04   Link #815
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
The only reason Takeru spared Kyouya is because of Akira, not because of some useless sense of justice. Besides, Kyouya poses no threat to any of his comrades.
I believe he does. They are destroying the only place that Akira is getting treatment so what do you think he would do in this case? I don't think that he will give up that easily even after he got beaten.

Well, there a new chapters so I am going to read them now and see where the story goes.
Old 2015-04-11, 19:36   Link #816
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
I believe he does. They are destroying the only place that Akira is getting treatment so what do you think he would do in this case? I don't think that he will give up that easily even after he got beaten.

Well, there a new chapters so I am going to read them now and see where the story goes.
They didn't know Akira was there, and Takeru even offered the option of asking for the Heretic Alliance's help, so that's definitely not the only place Akira can get treatment. Besides, Kyouya never attacked any of his comrades, nor had ever the intention, aside from his sister, which, he couldn't kill at all.
Old 2015-04-11, 19:50   Link #817
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
They didn't know Akira was there, and Takeru even offered the option of asking for the Heretic Alliance's help, so that's definitely not the only place Akira can get treatment. Besides, Kyouya never attacked any of his comrades, nor had ever the intention, aside from his sister, which, he couldn't kill at all.
Yes, the story went unexpectedly in the direction it went.

I never thought that the situation will result in Takeru giving the "treatment" intended for Kiseki to Akira. Although unintentional, this will probably now result in Kyouya being a Takeru ally. He now owe Takeru a debt of life.

There goes my argument. This still does not resolve Takeru's selfishness though.
Old 2015-04-11, 20:30   Link #818
Weather
Wonder Wind

Well... there goes my love for Kiseki. Bye bye, lovely Kiseki, Hello you crazy ass yandere imouto.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-11, 20:35   Link #819
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
There goes my argument. This still does not resolve Takeru's selfishness though.
Selfishness? What selfishness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
Well... there goes my love for Kiseki. Bye bye, lovely Kiseki, Hello you crazy ass yandere imouto.
Yeah, mine too. I truly liked Kiseki so far, but now....... she truly lost her shine to me.
Old 2015-04-11, 20:35   Link #820
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Yeah I did not see that coming. It seems like she might even join up with Sougetsu. Curious to see how the conflict will be handled. If any good came out of this it at least seems like Kyouya might become an ally.

Tags
fujimi shobo, harem, light novel