AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: Mahouka [LN/M] - Yotsuba Inheritance Arc (Volume 16) Rating
Perfect 10 67 68.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 11.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 12.24%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.04%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.02%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.04%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-05-03, 00:14   Link #421
millie10468

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
That's true? But everything just seems to good to be true, and it's confirmed that it will en in volume 20? I have the impression that Tatsuya is a pawn in Maya's hands.
Maybe the last couple of volumes will be how he gets free from Maya.

But it might hit an iceberg...
millie10468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 00:20   Link #422
abrasax

masaki will be the final boss in mahouka
abrasax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 00:26   Link #423
amtro
Distro

Nah, that's Tatsuya.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 00:29   Link #424
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by millie10468 View Post
Maybe the last couple of volumes will be how he gets free from Maya.
It just feels to weird, all these informations and Tatsuya doesn't seem to react and play along even though he has the right to disobey to Maya, they become fiancé and there's nothing about Tatsuya and Miyuki's interactions since then. Maya being a MI magician is too weird.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 00:39   Link #425
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
It just feels to weird, all these informations and Tatsuya doesn't seem to react and play along even though he has the right to disobey to Maya, they become fiancé and there's nothing about Tatsuya and Miyuki's interactions since then. Maya being a MI magician is too weird.
It might be the case because Miya and Maya are twins.
Old 2015-05-03, 00:48   Link #426
AP24

Miyuki should be the one that's most happy about all of this.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 00:49   Link #427
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDF2050 View Post
It might be the case because Miya and Maya are twins.
The Kuroba twins have not the same power though, it doesn't make sense for Maya to have a magic as powerful as MS and MI magic at the same time. A lot of things are too convenient there.
Old 2015-05-03, 00:50   Link #428
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Nah, that's Tatsuya.
Well, I was one of few who believed, the surgery's objective was not creating Artificial Magician. If Tatsuya finds something from a parasite to awaken his lost power and emotion while sustaining his regrowth and decomposition, he may really become Sauron of Mahouka. Tatsuya is already semi-immortal and a master craftsman, so I think, he is very close. lol.
Quote:
Tatsuya only thinks about Miyuki, and he has been envying Mayumi and her pride of being a member of Saegusa because Miyuki cannot disclose her identity to the world unlike Mayumi. So, Tatsuya will do anything to make Miyuki as a heir. If being her fiance is requirement by Maya, he will have to follow it for now.And, Tatsuya is extremely conservative, so he may accept Maya's order for now, but he will find a way to change this in the future volume.

For Maya's MI ability, we may need more detail from it. Some other anon at 2chan were also confused with spoiler, so we may need some other guys to clean this confusion.
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 00:50   Link #429
somerand

Quote:
It's hard to tell exactly which posts are serious spoilers and which ones are just fan fiction. While I know some of the spoilers are confirmed a lot of fan fiction is now being passed off as "confirmed".

Maya having MI somewhat makes sense I suppose, Tatsuya has two innate abilities after all so I suppose it isn't weird that she does also.
somerand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 00:54   Link #430
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerand View Post
It's hard to tell exactly which posts are serious spoilers and which ones are just fan fiction. While I know some of the spoilers are confirmed a lot of fan fiction is now being passed off as "confirmed".

Maya having MI somewhat makes sense I suppose, Tatsuya has two innate abilities after all so I suppose it isn't weird that she does also.
Tatsuya has 2 extremely OP abilities which take all of his MCA, he needed another one to use systematic magic. Maya on the other hand, would have MS, who makes her able to win against any magician but Tatsuya and MI magic, which is an ability from Yotsuba of the 1st lineage at the same time and yet be a normal magician, that's way too overpowered. Even Miyuki has only abilities from the 1st type.
Old 2015-05-03, 00:59   Link #431
TrueAlchemist

This is the last spoiler @ 2chan. (Post 622)
Spoiler for spoiler:

It is preview of vol.17. this is a piece of work....
Old 2015-05-03, 01:01   Link #432
somerand

Quote:
Tatsuya has 2 extremely OP abilities which take all of his MCA, he needed another one to use systematic magic. Maya on the other hand, would have MS, who makes her able to win against any magician but Tatsuya and MI magic, which is an ability from Yotsuba of the 1st lineage at the same time and yet be a normal magician, that's way too overpowered. Even Miyuki has only abilities from the 1st type.
I don't believe it's ever been mentioned whether Maya is skilled in systematic magic or not, she could be borderline average in systematic magic like most Yotsuba and then possess two high level innate abilities.

(I'm not even convinced the two Innate abilities thing is confirmed, just speculating.)
somerand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 01:02   Link #433
Abysmalheart

I am deeply troubled by these so called "SPOILERS" I can't seem to digest them it's as if the author is not himself or some parasite is inside him which might have been sent by some crazed fan is doing all this or some one is playing with us.
I would like to ask how is it ppl are getting spoilers when the book is not even published officially ?
Abysmalheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 01:04   Link #434
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abysmalheart View Post
I am deeply troubled by these so called "SPOILERS" I can't seem to digest them it's as if the author is not himself or some parasite is inside him which might have been sent by some crazed fan is doing all this or some one is playing with us.
I would like to ask how is it ppl are getting spoilers when the book is not even published officially ?
It is published, and I shared the link where you can see pictures of illustrations and some pages to confirm it.

I am putting spoilers by one person(hjHerstx) who has been posting vol.16 spoiler at 2chan's spoiler thread.

And, amtro from this forum confirmed, his copy has been shipped from Amazon.
Old 2015-05-03, 01:05   Link #435
Abysmalheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
It is published, and I shared the link where you can see pictures of illustrations and some pages to confirm it.

I am putting spoilers by one person(hjHerstx) who has been posting vol.16 spoiler at 2chan's spoiler thread.
On golden week when the site says it should be on 9th ?
Are we sure the pics are not from dengeki magazine.
Abysmalheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 01:07   Link #436
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
This is the last spoiler @ 2chan. (Post 622)
Spoiler for spoiler:

It is preview of vol.17. this is a piece of work....
Huh? Miyuki is chosen as heir, right? Or it's Tatsuya? If Miyuki is heir, how could they propose to her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerand View Post
I don't believe it's ever been mentioned whether Maya is skilled in systematic magic or not, she could be borderline average in systematic magic like most Yotsuba and then possess two high level innate abilities.

(I'm not even convinced the two Innate abilities thing is confirmed, just speculating.)
Let's say she is not skilled at other systematic magics, it doesn't make sense for her to have two innate abilities of the two lineages.
Old 2015-05-03, 01:09   Link #437
Armando99

I agree with @True, the spoilers we were given had some major holes in it. If we take those at face value, they don't make sense unless there were other "lies" that went along with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
Anon says that Miyuki came from the sponsors. Tatsuya's original wife died and they preserved her remains, from her Miyuki was created.
If this was true, then, the spoiler about who Tatsuya's mother is cannot be true. Unless she is also not who she is as depicted.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 01:09   Link #438
TrueAlchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abysmalheart View Post
On golden week when the site says it should be on 9th ?Are we sure the pics are not from dengeki magazine.
The picture specifically shows the volume title with page numbers.
Quote:
Huh? Miyuki is chosen as heir, right? Or it's Tatsuya? If Miyuki is heir, how could they propose to her?.
This is why I posted both Japanese and my short English translation. Who knows?!? Masaki may be really crazy over Miyuki enough to jump the ship.
At least, Maya will not let Nuclear launch code out of her hand.
Old 2015-05-03, 01:12   Link #439
Echizen777

Is it confirmed that it will end in volume 20 BTW? I would be really sad if that's true, so much world building and stuff about other families and we don't even know characters and magics from many of the 28 families, so much potential... Four volumes will never be enough for all this, how are they going to deal with Jiedo too? And Zhou who must come back somehow...
Old 2015-05-03, 01:13   Link #440
TrueAlchemist

@Echizen777, I did not find it, but it was mentioned in 4chan.

Tags
satroll, shippers tragedy