AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-04, 11:56   Link #10101
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
that or it's the Shield meddling that caused the change............
All the shield did is that Naofumi got Raphthalia moving in as his girlfriend around the time he started university, and save him from explaining shit to his family
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 13:52   Link #10102
Ninza

Well Naofumi stated in early chapter that he is pretty happy with his otaku lifestyle before summoned ---->the reason why he keep want to go back the whole series even after he got fame and the happy village. I see nothing wrong with otaku lifestyle unless u are Rudy who gave up on life if he face problem head on and live strong, I do not think he get his bad end before summoned.

PS:Convo269 is right, all the shield tamper is about Raphtalia's presence there so she and Nao can have a normal lifestyle as Naofumi wish for .Hm I did not read the last part of spear SS but is it not oblivious the time he decide return to real timeline with Raphtalia help?

Last edited by Ninza; 2015-06-04 at 14:22.
Ninza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 18:02   Link #10103
Amuris

Like I said, I'm surprised that his life is this together in general. It isn't because he's an otaku but because I don't know a lot of people who could manage college and homelife without problems and the things he said gave me a different impression. Hell, in engineering programs, they tell us at the beginning that we could have our school work or everything else, pick only one.

What he said at the beginning didn't give me the impression that it was absolutely terrible either, but it didn't suggest that it was THIS good. The options aren't only "horrible" or "perfect" but were he stands is above average. Yeah, that surprises me.
Amuris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 18:25   Link #10104
Lord C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuris View Post
Like I said, I'm surprised that his life is this together in general. It isn't because he's an otaku but because I don't know a lot of people who could manage college and homelife without problems and the things he said gave me a different impression. Hell, in engineering programs, they tell us at the beginning that we could have our school work or everything else, pick only one.

What he said at the beginning didn't give me the impression that it was absolutely terrible either, but it didn't suggest that it was THIS good. The options aren't only "horrible" or "perfect" but were he stands is above average. Yeah, that surprises me.
Dude, he is japanese. Their educational system is a bit different, you know? Besides, we don't know what Naofumi's university is and that matters in time and stuff too. As far as we know, he would have mentioned if it was medicine (which takes a lot of time studying), architeture or engineering, but he never mentioned such when he compounded stuff, peddled nor when he rebuilt the village.
Old 2015-06-04, 23:57   Link #10105
kagato3

Well given that the reasons he gave for helping out were fairly mercenary he likely atributed a more negative view point then they really have . He's likely in school for bisness with his higher then normal knowalge of economics.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 23:58   Link #10106
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord C View Post
Dude, he is japanese. Their educational system is a bit different, you know? Besides, we don't know what Naofumi's university is and that matters in time and stuff too. As far as we know, he would have mentioned if it was medicine (which takes a lot of time studying), architeture or engineering, but he never mentioned such when he compounded stuff, peddled nor when he rebuilt the village.
I get the feeling that he was probably taking BBA, considering he was 21, he probably graduated highschool at 18-19 years of age and since he had a somewhat good business sense(though that seems to be from his game knowledge and personality rather than education)
Old 2015-06-05, 03:52   Link #10107
RBomber

New chapter is up, and man, the title is very apt.

The only fun fact is that Raphtalia has found out about... Another World.

Oh, and li'l bro shows Raphtalia doujin but who cares.
RBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 04:27   Link #10108
Corvo269

Naofumi must have probably thought, that in retrospect, he should have burned his entire room, to prevent these misunderstandings
Old 2015-06-05, 04:48   Link #10109
rantaid

Quote:
“I’ll be going to practice with your little brother.” (Raphtalia)
Raphtalia started sword practice in the garden with my little
brother.
netorare flag.

Quote:
She was often seen with an erotic doujin that she got from
somewhere.
When I speculated, it was established that she borrowed it from
my little brother.
Despite telling others to buy doujinshi for him, what was my
little brother planning by showing them to the pure-hearted
Raphtalia.
if you ask me, this is another netorare flag i often read where the little brother indirectly seduce his brother's wife/girlfriend or significant other by making her curious and intrigued and then offering her for 'training' to be better lover with himself as sparring partner. and so.... the story begins.

but, this is tate yuusha. if this is Atlas, might be more fun.

Quote:
We also investigated whether there were any humans who had
been transported from another world, but well…. we didn’t
discover any, fictional works were the limit.
I also wondered whether there were games or stories that were
similar but the result was unfavourable.
There is Doraemon Daichohen series, especially book 5 Makai Daibouken and book 14 Mugen 3 Kenshi
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 04:53   Link #10110
Ninza

Well this seem hopeless,,,,Naofumi should try go to shrine and ask Japanese god to transport him back to that world lol.

PS: hm Atlas should appear soon (19 chapters) left no?
Old 2015-06-05, 04:59   Link #10111
rantaid

@Ninza

better yet pray for Spongebob. he has the all knowing conch shell...

Spoiler:

i just realized, the fact that Tanuki has learned to fiddle with internet means that she has learned on googling herself like Marge. she can learned the second phase by opening 2ch then.....

Last edited by rantaid; 2015-06-05 at 05:12.
Old 2015-06-05, 05:17   Link #10112
Hokoga

Wow I actually kinda sensed some ntr elements in this chapter.
I understand Naofumi is worried about whats happening in the other world, but he better start paying more attention to Raphtalia and his younger brother.
Hopefully she didn't already practice with Otōto-kun before attempting it on Naofumi.

Seriously this chapter scares me a little, there hasn't been many times were I've read one of rantaid comments started nodding in agreement
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 05:34   Link #10113
rantaid

well... they already practice together, both holding Shin Ai in each other hand, closely to their heart.

@Hokoga

to be fair, i always try to be impartial whenever i judge something. when i say good, then i meant good. when i say bad, i meant bad.

except Atlas. she is in all every ways is faultless.

Quote:
“Let me say this first, but the Vassal’s lives aren’t guaranteed. Raphtalia-san
was revived on a whim, apparently.” (Atlas)
With a somewhat sullen expression, Atlas says this while facing Raphtalia.
“It was a mistake, a miracle stemming from Raphtalia’s coincidence with
Naofumi-sama, and her connection to his heart at the time.” (Atlas)
Sparks seem to fly between the two women.
No matter what happens, she never changes.
insolent shield, you dare to give an ending where the hero return home with some random woman. next time ask the player's opinion first! what if he want an ending with Atlas?

oohhh... she is jealous...~~~

Last edited by rantaid; 2015-06-05 at 07:17.
Old 2015-06-05, 08:41   Link #10114
RBomber

Ch 360-362 out!

There is a Mix And Match Character combining The Gatekeeper, EMIYA, Puss In Boots and Simon The Digger.

...That's kinda overflowing the quota of Coolness for a story. Is this good or bad thing?
RBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 09:34   Link #10115
The One Above God
Kamijou

What the fuck just happened? That was awesome. A bit cheesy for my taste, but nonetheless awesome.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 10:01   Link #10116
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Maybe so, but it was the appropriate time is it not?

Was lacking some brave, inspirational build up speech BGM though.
Old 2015-06-05, 11:53   Link #10117
black prince
Lost Child

363 that's 4th in row. Yoraikun's sure rolling up today

The last line looks like a death flag for Melty
Old 2015-06-05, 15:48   Link #10118
Ninza

^ nah more like princess pinch flag for Metly xP. walking between world in infinity time --->Naofumi become saint lol ( is it ironic that he called saint b4 when he travel as a merchant xP)
Old 2015-06-05, 16:07   Link #10119
Corvo269

As awesome as this is, I hope some dimensional gap story Like this Doesn't happen in the LN. I, for once, want Naofumi To personally fuck over a Couple of people With Wrath Shield X. Also, about The strengthening system for The Heroes, what is the one the shield Inherently Had? Was it the growth bonuses for the Companions? Since that Is The Only One The others didn't have Till Later. Actually, only Ren has it.
Old 2015-06-05, 17:52   Link #10120
Ninza

Well if he is using Wraith shield X ,is he not at the worse state than currently Motoyasu (IV or V) . At wraith X I think he would burn/destroy that world by himself already just by living ....

Tags
alternate universe, bitch, dark hero, goddess heroine, harem, hero of the kitchen, rpg, shield, webnovel