AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2015-11-05, 10:52   Link #21
P_Dezz

I am wondering why Jack would go through all that trouble for Doflamingo, he should be hunting Caesar just like everybody else, if he's working for Kaido. That is if SAD is their only target, but Doffy might have even more knowledge about weaponry and things hidden in the new world. I do hope we get some sort of Flashback of Doflamingo's first meeting with Kaido, and if a fight took place.
P_Dezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 11:06   Link #22
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa1708 View Post
wait... who's makino's husband?
shanks?!
Oda answered in an SBS that it's probably "that man". It's safe to assume Shanks is the kid's father.

------

Recalling the giant footprint Ussop noticed right when they arrived at the top of the island, I have a sneaking suspicion that's the mark of Jack. I think he's a zoan user which would coincide nicely with him working for Kaido. Looking at all the destruction, going on a rampage in beast mode makes a lot of sense.
Old 2015-11-05, 12:35   Link #23
Rainbowman

I'm glad as Joy from Inside Out that Nami is reunited with Luffy. Then when Nami mentioned that something happened to Sanji, Sadness from Inside Out stepped in.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 12:42   Link #24
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Dezz View Post
I am wondering why Jack would go through all that trouble for Doflamingo, he should be hunting Caesar just like everybody else, if he's working for Kaido. That is if SAD is their only target, but Doffy might have even more knowledge about weaponry and things hidden in the new world. I do hope we get some sort of Flashback of Doflamingo's first meeting with Kaido, and if a fight took place.
Or maybe he had some personal debt of gratitude/friendship to Doffy? Just because he's a villain doesn't mean he can't have motives other than self-interest.

On another note, am I the only one who found the Mink's predilection for... huh... physical contact to be the weirdest aspect of the chapter ? It kind of felt like Oda was REALLY throwing an assist to the hentai doujinshi writers out there .

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 12:57   Link #25
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughingwalls View Post
Some thoughts. This arc might be about Sanji in general. The big clue is that sanji's wanted poster says he is wanted alive. I doubt he has been killed off screen. That
I think that he interfered with Jack and got caught to save the others. There's been word of Kaido's men being there at Zou, and Sanji has the biggest fighting prowess amongst the group of SHP that went on Zou first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoa1708 View Post
wait... who's makino's husband?
shanks?!
I wonder if that kid will be the next one to wear the Strawhat of Fate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Recalling the giant footprint Ussop noticed right when they arrived at the top of the island, I have a sneaking suspicion that's the mark of Jack. I think he's a zoan user which would coincide nicely with him working for Kaido. Looking at all the destruction, going on a rampage in beast mode makes a lot of sense.
This kind of ties in with theories of Kaido having another Ancient Zoan user besides Drake.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 13:25   Link #26
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Oh man, Sanji rescue arc. I didn't think it would happen so soon, but I love it. I just hope that it'll be different from the Water 7 saga in that Sanji himself gets to do a little bit more towards the end of it than Robin did at the end of Enies Lobby. Oh boy, I can't wait for the Sanji-Zoro dynamic to kick in harder than ever before.
Old 2015-11-05, 15:50   Link #27
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaea View Post
This kind of ties in with theories of Kaido having another Ancient Zoan user besides Drake.
I'd be prepared for Zoan users out the butt over the next couple years.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 15:55   Link #28
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCholesterol View Post
and about Sanji, did anyone here remember Zoro insult to Sanji before their match with Foxy pirates? i guess it was became a reality

I assume you mean Zoro's line about Sanji being a "prince of fools"? Well, that depends on the man's fate now, doesn't it?

Though, speaking of the DBF arc..... despite my earlier complaints about Zoro's so-called "undefeated" status, there's a part of me that actually wants to see him kick some ass unarmed again like he did in the Groggy Ring....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 16:41   Link #29
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Oh man, Sanji rescue arc. I didn't think it would happen so soon, but I love it. I just hope that it'll be different from the Water 7 saga in that Sanji himself gets to do a little bit more towards the end of it than Robin did at the end of Enies Lobby. Oh boy, I can't wait for the Sanji-Zoro dynamic to kick in harder than ever before.
If Sanji was captured by the Marines or by Jack of the Underground, this may give us clues as to why Sanji was to be brought in alive.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 16:56   Link #30
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
If Sanji was captured by the Marines or by Jack of the Underground, this may give us clues as to why Sanji was to be brought in alive.
Yeah, we'll definitely find out, but it's likely going to be a while.
Old 2015-11-05, 19:18   Link #31
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

probably same case with when they're in Mermaid island
Sanji probably die due to bloodloss and there is no one with human blood around

I like the twist.. just when I expect something bad happened to Nami and Chopper.... they're having fun instead
and Luffy forgot to inform Law about his crews
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-05, 23:40   Link #32
Tommy
Mr. Prince

As mentioned before, I don't see the Sanji conflict going anyway other than a nosebleed death from mink loving. Of course this should provide plenty of entertainment for us all.

Didn't one of the minks say that Luffy's friends had died in the other chapter? This would make sense if they mistook Brooke and Sanji (nosebleed coma) for being the two deceased.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 04:59   Link #33
Kaz_

Judging Sanji's personality as a character, this whole drama will end up something hilarious in final moment. Like some rich pre-queen from Okama island desperately wanting him back enough to pay marines to keep him alive or something lol.
Kaz_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 05:24   Link #34
golgo13

Sanji theory 1: Kidnapped

Sanji theory 2: Left crew as part of some prince scheme
golgo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 09:22   Link #35
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Theory 2 is impossible, he will magnetized after remembered Robin and Nami so best bet is Theory 1, kidnapped.

Brook, Momonosuke and Caesar went missing, it's possible Jack wants Caesar and Doffy because Caesar is the core of production and Doffy is the core of distribution.

I wonder if they are reunited with Laura and the others again since Thriller Bark Arc? The fog is same as when they are entered Thriller Bark.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 10:48   Link #36
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Theory 2 is impossible, he will magnetized after remembered Robin and Nami so best bet is Theory 1, kidnapped.

Brook, Momonosuke and Caesar went missing, it's possible Jack wants Caesar and Doffy because Caesar is the core of production and Doffy is the core of distribution.

I wonder if they are reunited with Lola and the others again since Thriller Bark Arc? The fog is same as when they are entered Thriller Bark.
Fixed.

Knowing Sanji he's either gone crazy for girls, unconscious, cooking, or surrendered himself for his crew.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 12:48   Link #37
necrolyte

After I read your comments one thought popped up in my mind. What if for some reason Sanji had to fight with some girl(like someone from Kaidou's crew or some Marine). I'm pretty sure we can all guess what would be the outcome of such situation and I think this is exactly how they captured him.
necrolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-08, 02:23   Link #38
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

remember when he fight Kalifa, he take her attack without evade it. she treats him nicely before the fight iirc, and he use that reason to not attack Kalifa

he wouldn't fooled this time, he have a comrade behind him, he wouldn't let himself captured just because the enemy was female.

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 16:08   Link #39
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Has anyone else here seen this image? It apparently gives some hints as to where Oda is going with the upcoming story. Looks like Big Mom and the Revolutionaries will be getting their own arcs. We're on Zou right now, so that leaves the last book which translates to Gear 4 if I'm correct.

Thoughts?
Old 2015-11-11, 10:40   Link #40
khoa1708
www.kh0a.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post

Has anyone else here seen this image? It apparently gives some hints as to where Oda is going with the upcoming story. Looks like Big Mom and the Revolutionaries will be getting their own arcs. We're on Zou right now, so that leaves the last book which translates to Gear 4 if I'm correct.

Thoughts?
so gear 4, zou, RA, then big mom?