AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2016-01-04, 02:01   Link #1201
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
First of all any three Mega level Digimon could (sadly) wipeout all 720+ Pokémon, that's how different the power levels are so no.

Second please don't use Gundam Try bs logic for Pokémon seeing as GBF Try (in my opinion) was a severe downgrade from the first season, especially with how it turned into a shitty harem anime that incidentally had Gundam in the title.
That just Fan hype when a lot of non-legendary pokemon process power equal to a mega Digimon without megevolving .
Such as Tyranitor , Machamp , Pyroar , Gigalith ,Steelix , Gothitelle etc etc .
Most people doesn't know much about Pokemon & Digimon so they rule out Digimon strongest just because of Appearance.
For example : "Gaia Force strong enough to destroy city" is a big fat lie ! Gaia Force only did the damage equivalent of a Shadow Ball .

Also , I also prefer GBF Try better then the first one!
Old 2016-01-06, 11:10   Link #1202
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
That just Fan hype when a lot of non-legendary pokemon process power equal to a mega Digimon without megevolving .
Such as Tyranitor , Machamp , Pyroar , Gigalith ,Steelix , Gothitelle etc etc .
Most people doesn't know much about Pokemon & Digimon so they rule out Digimon strongest just because of Appearance.
For example : "Gaia Force strong enough to destroy city" is a big fat lie ! Gaia Force only did the damage equivalent of a Shadow Ball .

Also , I also prefer GBF Try better then the first one!
There is a Digimon that can infinitely maintain its strength while simultaneously seeing the future during combat, and another who can replicate its own attack many times within the same instant so that the equivalent of countless attacks are delivered in the span of time it takes for one. I'm relatively sure no Pokemon has even a remote chance of standing up against that.

That's not an entirely fair statement of course, given that these are Alphamon and Omegamon I'm referring to. But the point that Digimon at their peak are capable of things the best Pokemon couldn't dream of remains.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-07, 03:28   Link #1203
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
There is a Digimon that can infinitely maintain its strength while simultaneously seeing the future during combat, and another who can replicate its own attack many times within the same instant so that the equivalent of countless attacks are delivered in the span of time it takes for one. I'm relatively sure no Pokemon has even a remote chance of standing up against that.

That's not an entirely fair statement of course, given that these are Alphamon and Omegamon I'm referring to. But the point that Digimon at their peak are capable of things the best Pokemon couldn't dream of remains.
There are many Psychic pokemon that can see the Future , Its practically normal for them.
Also , Alphamon has to hit his opporent before it can replay the timeline over & over again to deliver countless hits.
However , There are pokemon that can control time and stop Alphamon from Moving as well .
Pokemon are capable of thing that Digimons are not however most people usually ignored the pokedex and collect information for Anime so they doesn't know.
For example : Gothitelle can warp Space to distort Reality and capable of seeing the future ! Considering it did created a World of its own in BW series.
Machamp can move a Mountain with One arm , Dito can transform into anything it sees , Lampent can send people to Ghost world .
These are non-legendary pokemon who haven't got their mega form yet .
Old 2016-01-08, 01:41   Link #1204
ImperialFlameGod8190

Question why are we having this debate. Comparing Pokemon to Digimon it doesnt matter. They're two different series with two different power structures.

Lets focus on other stuff like getting back to the series. So here's my question to get us back on Topic we have a while till the 8th gym i'm guessing along with the resolution of the situation with Zygarde core. So which event to you guys will happen first
1. Ash catches or evolves another pokemon
2. Serena catches/evolves another pokemon
3. Clemont catches/evolves another pokemon
4. Ash wins the 8th badge
5. Serena wins her third key.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 08:59   Link #1205
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Lets focus on other stuff like getting back to the series. So here's my question to get us back on Topic we have a while till the 8th gym i'm guessing along with the resolution of the situation with Zygarde core. So which event to you guys will happen first
1. Ash catches or evolves another pokemon
2. Serena catches/evolves another pokemon
3. Clemont catches/evolves another pokemon
4. Ash wins the 8th badge
5. Serena wins her third key.
Is this accounting for the Sylveon that Serena is getting in a few weeks, or no? If it isn't, that's happening first (unless Noibat evolves in the episode before, but that doesn't look very likely).

If it is accounting for that, I'd lean toward Ash getting his sixth (unless he doesn't at all and retrieves Goodra later, or something). But I don't see that happening until the Team Flare arc is over and the hype around Ash Greninja has tapered off a bit.
Old 2016-01-08, 11:27   Link #1206
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
Is this accounting for the Sylveon that Serena is getting in a few weeks, or no? If it isn't, that's happening first (unless Noibat evolves in the episode before, but that doesn't look very likely).

If it is accounting for that, I'd lean toward Ash getting his sixth (unless he doesn't at all and retrieves Goodra later, or something). But I don't see that happening until the Team Flare arc is over and the hype around Ash Greninja has tapered off a bit.
I wasnt aware that Serena was getting Sylveon in a few weeks which is a fascinating thing

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2016-01-08, 17:28   Link #1207
Akashin

Quote:
I wasnt aware that Serena was getting Sylveon in a few weeks which is a fascinating thing
In here, around the 43 minute mark. You also get to see a snippet of the Ash Greninja vs. Mega Charizard X fight that is going to be in the episode after Eevee evolves.

Those two episodes are going to be January 28th and February 4th, respectively.
Old 2016-01-08, 23:25   Link #1208
ImperialFlameGod8190

well thats a disappointment o wel its predictable i suppose

Old 2016-01-09, 09:08   Link #1209
Idealist 99

There is a rumor about Ash catching a Swirlix !
Possibly because A swirlix is being shown in various anime merchandise.

http://www.lotte.co.jp/products/bran...mon/index.html

I have mixed feeling about this !
One point , I think the Anime needs Ash to catch a cute mascot like Swirlix.
But on the other hand , I think Ash need a Big Wall to replace Goodra in his team considering all his current pokemon are speedster.
I wish Ash could catch 2 more pokemon.
Quote:
Question why are we having this debate. Comparing Pokemon to Digimon it doesnt matter. They're two different series with two different power structures.
Because I hate people overrating Digimon.
Old 2016-01-09, 19:06   Link #1210
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
There is a rumor about Ash catching a Swirlix !
Possibly because A swirlix is being shown in various anime merchandise.

http://www.lotte.co.jp/products/bran...mon/index.html

I have mixed feeling about this !
One point , I think the Anime needs Ash to catch a cute mascot like Swirlix.
But on the other hand , I think Ash need a Big Wall to replace Goodra in his team considering all his current pokemon are speedster.
I wish Ash could catch 2 more pokemon.

Because I hate people overrating Digimon.
I'd play a bet that swirlix will be one of those bonnie wants it but clemont catches it deals. or Ash that would be incredibly stupid.

Old 2016-01-10, 03:24   Link #1211
Idealist 99

Quote:
I'd play a bet that swirlix will be one of those bonnie wants it but clemont catches it deals. or Ash that would be incredibly stupid.
How many pokemon does Clemont needs to catch for Bonnie ? He already caught Dedane for her which is more then what Max ever got!

Honestly , I think Swirlix is better choice Anime wise because Ash needs a cute mascot pokemon in his team to attract little kids.
However , The problem is about Ash having 3 flying type pokemon with all of them being Speedster.
So , One of the Flying pokemon has to go if we want balance in Ash's team.
Maybe , Ash can send Hawlucha to Prof Oak for Sceptile or other oaked pokemon and it stays there.
Well , If Ash catch A Metagross to replace Hawlucha then it will bring balance with Swirlix being the cute mascot! After all , Only Pseudo-Legendary can make up for another Pseudo-Legendary.
Remember , Ash never caught his 6th hoenn pokemon.
Old 2016-01-10, 03:39   Link #1212
NeutralZero

Well it is still possible that the swirlix will be Serena's new pokemon...
if we are going for a pseudo legendary can only replace a pseudo legendary, they he can just have gibble be added into his party and make him evolve into a Garchomp
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-10, 20:11   Link #1213
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
How many pokemon does Clemont needs to catch for Bonnie ? He already caught Dedane for her which is more then what Max ever got!

Honestly , I think Swirlix is better choice Anime wise because Ash needs a cute mascot pokemon in his team to attract little kids.
However , The problem is about Ash having 3 flying type pokemon with all of them being Speedster.
So , One of the Flying pokemon has to go if we want balance in Ash's team.
Maybe , Ash can send Hawlucha to Prof Oak for Sceptile or other oaked pokemon and it stays there.
Well , If Ash catch A Metagross to replace Hawlucha then it will bring balance with Swirlix being the cute mascot! After all , Only Pseudo-Legendary can make up for another Pseudo-Legendary.
Remember , Ash never caught his 6th hoenn pokemon.
Ash has the pokemon mascot pikachu so little kids are fine. But time to be realistic. Ash will not catch metagross or another psuedo they needed Goodra ONLY to beat clemont.

Serena would be interesting though because if as i guess she's headed for a showdown in the master class with Aria the delphox and the rival poke's could be interesting.

We shall see what happens

Old 2016-01-14, 22:22   Link #1214
grecefar

finally get the chance to watch episode 9 and 10.

not much to say, eurika is de leading man now.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-16, 03:16   Link #1215
Idealist 99

New year special referred Alain as Ash's strongest rival

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

However , Rival is someone who compete with the protagonist over a similar goal.
However , Alain isn't aiming toward the league and he only has a charizard.
Please , Don't tell me the league match will be Alain Charizard vs Ash's entire team !
Old 2016-01-16, 09:05   Link #1216
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
New year special referred Alain as Ash's strongest rival

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

However , Rival is someone who compete with the protagonist over a similar goal.
However , Alain isn't aiming toward the league and he only has a charizard.
Please , Don't tell me the league match will be Alain Charizard vs Ash's entire team !
Dont jump the gun Idealist. he's going this for the chespin you should know better. He wont be involved in the league

Old 2016-01-18, 07:47   Link #1217
FireChick

I've loved Pokemon since I was six years old. I will always love Pokemon no matter how old I get or how stale it gets. I'm even writing my own Pokemon fan fic right now!
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-18, 19:04   Link #1218
Chosen_Hero

^Try putting up a link in Pokémon amino they love to read fanfics and go crazy for them.
Old 2016-01-20, 04:19   Link #1219
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
I've loved Pokemon since I was six years old. I will always love Pokemon no matter how old I get or how stale it gets. I'm even writing my own Pokemon fan fic right now!
I haven't read it in detail yet, but from the first few lines and your preface, it seems like it's pretty high quality. I'll definitely give it a read. Thanks for sharing.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-21, 08:13   Link #1220
NeutralZero

so is this strongest rival thing as in his strongest rival so far, far stronger than Paul? or his strongest rival in his kalos journey
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote