AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-02-12, 05:03   Link #4381
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Both Isana and Honoka are named Konoe. That lends credence to the assumption that Setsuna and Konoka got together.
But it is still not canon. Plus, biologically, two women cannot reproduce. That's science.

That being said, Isana and Honoka look 100% identical to Setsuna and Konoka, only younger. That lends heavy credence that they are clones.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-12, 05:31   Link #4382
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
But it is still not canon.
I know it's not 100% confirmed, but there are a lot of hints pointing that way so I'll go with this interpretation unless proved otherwise.

Quote:
Plus, biologically, two women cannot reproduce. That's science.
They have cloning technology so having kids wouldn't be a problem for two women.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2016-02-12 at 11:08.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-12, 06:33   Link #4383
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
But it is still not canon. Plus, biologically, two women cannot reproduce. That's science.
If you want to talk about science, scientists have been working on using stem cells to allow for two men or two women to reproduce for years, so it WILL be possible at some point.
Old 2016-02-12, 06:51   Link #4384
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
If you want to talk about science, scientists have been working on using stem cells to allow for two men or two women to reproduce for years, so it WILL be possible at some point.
Either way... Magic. Lol.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-12, 08:37   Link #4385
DerGilga
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Either way... Magic. Lol.
But neither research in genetics nor meiosis are magic.... so what is the joke? *confused*
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-12, 12:26   Link #4386
novalysis

Look, Touta is a clone of Negi. Is it that far out for Honoka or Isana to be the clone of Konoka and Setsuna?
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-12, 12:56   Link #4387
Kazu-kun

Exactly. If Konoka and Setsuna wanted to have kids, they could just use this cloning technology to get it done. It might not be the same as actual reproduction, but it's a good enough alternative.
Old 2016-02-12, 20:27   Link #4388
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post
But neither research in genetics nor meiosis are magic.... so what is the joke? *confused*
They have magic. Just because we've heard about cloning doesn't explain why they can't use magic to create kids... or breed... is that really SO farfetched...?

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-12, 21:04   Link #4389
Sixth
Hu Tao

So, why is everyone think that those kids were a clone instead of Konoka and Setsuna tricked an innocent man to make love with them or donated his sperm, and then, both of them dumped him and tempered the sperm into their liking?

or they were simply drinking a magical water that cause them pregnant like what I read from the journey of the west story.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-13, 00:52   Link #4390
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Oh mama, I would so drop whatever I was holding and wearing if she asked me to come with her
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-13, 01:19   Link #4391
Malicre

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post

Oh mama, I would so drop whatever I was holding and wearing if she asked me to come with her
Yeah bet you would wait for eternity to, considering she loves someone else already.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-13, 03:19   Link #4392
Tenzen12

If he were in Touta shoes he would be able wait that long and she is worth it. Well with biy a luck it can take only few years anyway.
Old 2016-02-13, 08:30   Link #4393
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
Yeah bet you would wait for eternity to, considering she loves someone else already.
Eh well, I can wait 500 years or so Supposing I'm immortal, and I run into a Kirie-chan, and a Karin-chan, a Shinobu 2.0, Mizore, maybe a Kuromaru too, yeah it wouldn't be so bad
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-13, 09:34   Link #4394
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malicre View Post
Just imagine that you need to queue on the used good.

Nagi: Queue first
Touta: Oh yeah ok.
Negi: Good. I hope you can wait for another decade after me.
Touta: Oh ok....What?
Old 2016-02-13, 09:58   Link #4395
Tenzen12

So women are now goods, huh...

And does it apply on us guys too?
Old 2016-02-13, 10:06   Link #4396
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
So women are now goods, huh...

And does it apply on us guys too?
I don't know man, but for a woman who is planning to screw 3 guys from the same bloodline./family..is kinda...
Old 2016-02-13, 11:00   Link #4397
Tenzen12

Quote:
... woman who is planning to screw 3 guys from the same bloodline./family.
So you say she currently plotting to have intercourse with three guys...

Unless her "plan" involve time traveling, it's pretty safe assume she doesn't have intent sleep with Nagi.

Touta, who openly confessed, yet was rejected. Doesn't really seem like she sticks with her own plan here.

As for Negi, she expressed she has feelings for him and desire to save him. Both of it sound pretty admirable to me and I can't really say I heard her add "...for sake of having affair with him" in that sentence. Sorry I don't really see how you make "plan to screw three guy" from that

Btw: Average number of sexual partners of people born in 50s and 60s is around 11. For these in 80s and 90s it's 8. How do you think Eva fare in comparison?
Old 2016-02-13, 11:16   Link #4398
Fairy Water

So that's why Yukihime said he was 100 years late.
If Touta confessed to her 100 years ago before she met Negi, she would accept him.
This means Yukihime has never like Nagi?
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-13, 11:19   Link #4399
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
So you say she currently plotting to have intercourse with three guys...

Unless her "plan" involve time traveling, it's pretty safe assume she doesn't have intent sleep with Nagi.

Touta, who openly confessed, yet was rejected. Doesn't really seem like she sticks with her own plan here.

As for Negi, she expressed she has feelings for him and desire to save him. Both of it sound pretty admirable to me and I can't really say I heard her add "...for sake of having affair with him" in that sentence. Sorry I don't really see how you make "plan to screw three guy" from that

Btw: Average number of sexual partners of people born in 50s and 60s is around 11. For these in 80s and 90s it's 8. How do you think Eva fare in comparison?
So your point is basically telling me that I shouldn't view Eva as an used good or a cougar? Did your feeling get hurt by my statement of Eva or in general on how I viewing a woman?
Old 2016-02-13, 11:33   Link #4400
Tenzen12

Let's see...

Yes, no (I am not kind of person to feel troubled by shortcomings of other people,) and yes.

Tags
action, comedy, harem, mother-con, negima, sequel, time travel, waiting for love