Old 2016-05-14, 03:55   Link #35081
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF---WHY BANDAI, WHY
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-14, 13:36   Link #35082
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

I just noticed that they released MG Hyaku Shiki Kai this time after previously skipped it right to the Kai Mass-Produced (MP) one. Only this time, they decided to go blink2x on it, probably to emphasize its uniqueness and its non-MP-ness.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Well, it's a bittersweet surprise. I always like the Kais. It's too bad that they have to be Exclusives for Bandai to make them into kits. *continue grumbling while preparing money for the pre-order*
Old 2016-05-14, 16:45   Link #35083
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Now I like the Full Armor Unicorn, it's likeable overkill in a silly way.

But my god the Full Armor Gundam Thunderbolt ver just looks great in everyway.
Thats a nice FA model.

Also far too many exclusives now, what is the point, like every model out is one.

I mean wtf why is the MG Zeta Plus an exclusive, why?!
Old 2016-05-14, 22:18   Link #35084
MoonLightShadows
Gundam Meister

Noo! I was waiting years for the Efreet Schneid to become a HG but now its a Re/100 Fingers crossed for any other Unicorn Colors Zeon Remnant mobiles suits to become HG's?
Old 2016-05-14, 23:08   Link #35085
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Now I like the Full Armor Unicorn, it's likeable overkill in a silly way.

But my god the Full Armor Gundam Thunderbolt ver just looks great in everyway.
Thats a nice FA model.

Also far too many exclusives now, what is the point, like every model out is one.

I mean wtf why is the MG Zeta Plus an exclusive, why?!
Because there are already 2 MG Zeta Plus' out there and the changes are extremely minimal? This is a perfect example of an exclusive that makes sense, all the parts already exist, the only changes are color swaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonLightShadows View Post
Noo! I was waiting years for the Efreet Schneid to become a HG but now its a Re/100 Fingers crossed for any other Unicorn Colors Zeon Remnant mobiles suits to become HG's?
They already released all the main kits they could, any other would be slight mods of existing kits, hence P-Bandai's if they decide to release them
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-15, 08:21   Link #35086
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

huh, with the RG Sinanju hype going on, i bought a BB Legends SD version for fun & collect all versions of the kit, only to notice it had a weird ass gimmick that some SD versions of the 'real type' suits had that's not on the original designs,

this time the SD Sinanju can transform, uh....... by splitting its upper & lower body unlike a Bawoo or Zanscare suits via parts-forming & rearrange said parts, the upper torso becoming this silly MA mode with the propellant tanks replacing the arms & the head reattached to the chest area, while the lower body became a shitty GERWALK mode that is the legs with the shield in place of the upper torso, the beam axes forming wings, & the rifle plugged on the rear skirt........ pointing backwards which am not sure is practical,

its quite a bizarre sight that a cheap small kit of the Sinanju that can transform but no one has yet to replicate it by modding the normal kits, to be fair it looks dumb as hell.
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-15, 08:41   Link #35087
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Because there are already 2 MG Zeta Plus' out there and the changes are extremely minimal? This is a perfect example of an exclusive that makes sense, all the parts already exist, the only changes are color swaps
Well thats just fine then, don't need to care about that if they are using the old mold.

I'll only really care when they give me a brand spanking new C1 anyway.
Old 2016-05-15, 10:09   Link #35088
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Well thats just fine then, don't need to care about that if they are using the old mold.

I'll only really care when they give me a brand spanking new C1 anyway.
Also, for people who don't live in Japan, why would they want the more-expensive Unicorn-version of MG Zeta Plus which are jobbing real hard and wasn't able to do anything before they got stomped like trash by the Jestas in the show? I would rather buy the old MG Zeta Plus which derived from the Sentinel novel/manga where they actually kick some ass (or at least not being humiliated hardcore ). Also, some people might not believe this, but the old MG Zeta Plus is a great and solid kit which I rate above MG Zeta 2.0. Yes you heard that right. It's that good imo. So, Bandai reusing the old mold is kinda justified, though I don't know if I can say the same about the Exclusive MG Powered GM.

Also, if people really need to get the Unicorn-version of Zeta Plus, the HG is there for them, and it's already a great kit for such a jobber mech . Or just buy the old MG and learn to paint because it doesn't require much to change it into the UC-version.
Old 2016-05-15, 10:58   Link #35089
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Also, for people who don't live in Japan, why would they want the more-expensive Unicorn-version of MG Zeta Plus which are jobbing real hard and wasn't able to do anything before they got stomped like trash by the Jestas in the show? I would rather buy the old MG Zeta Plus which derived from the Sentinel novel/manga where they actually kick some ass (or at least not being humiliated hardcore ). Also, some people might not believe this, but the old MG Zeta Plus is a great and solid kit which I rate above MG Zeta 2.0. Yes you heard that right. It's that good imo. So, Bandai reusing the old mold is kinda justified, though I don't know if I can say the same about the Exclusive MG Powered GM.

Also, if people really need to get the Unicorn-version of Zeta Plus, the HG is there for them, and it's already a great kit for such a jobber mech . Or just buy the old MG and learn to paint because it doesn't require much to change it into the UC-version.
Actually I've always heard good reviews about the Zeta Plus models and why I'm still ok with getting the old C1(always out of stock) but I'd still hope for something new as well.

The C1 was my very first gundam model but this was way back in 1998(give or take a year) I think that I had gotten it.
So thats before the 2000 models.
So not sure if it was even made by bandai then but didn't matter to me, I had real idea of gundam or anime back then just that I saw it and liked it.
I was a dumb kid that saw a model of giant robot with a big ass gun, so why wouldn't I love it!
Old 2016-05-15, 16:58   Link #35090
Skye629

Quote:

Aside from having to buy a whole other MG for the UC era rifle :P (MG Rezel or Delta Plus)
Old 2016-05-15, 17:53   Link #35091
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Aside from having to buy a whole other MG for the UC era rifle :P (MG Rezel or Delta Plus)
Hey, that's still a lot better than buying one bloatedly-priced kit. At least you can display your MG Delta Plus/ReZel with the beam sabers.
Old 2016-05-16, 16:06   Link #35092
Skye629

Quote:
Hey, that's still a lot better than buying one bloatedly-priced kit. At least you can display your MG Delta Plus/ReZel with the beam sabers.
Or just get the MG Rezel Defenser A/B, then you can just give the spare rifle to the Zeta Plus since its got shit tons of other weapons lol
Old 2016-05-20, 01:38   Link #35093
Skye629

Rejoice Sonic

3200 Yen.....so approx $40-50 USB including shipping....hmmmm not too bad considering how much you are getting

HOLLLYYYYY SHIIITTTTT (not official image but it has been officially confirmed what the kit is)

This alone is already several potential P-Bandai kits too (assuming standard release is Glemy's one, which was the first one seen)

Standard Green
Standard Grey
Sleeves Ver.
ReBawoo
GPB Ver.

Last edited by Skye629; 2016-05-20 at 02:01.
Old 2016-05-20, 06:10   Link #35094
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

Quote:
Rejoice Sonic

3200 Yen.....so approx $40-50 USB including shipping....hmmmm not too bad considering how much you are getting

Spoiler for complete HG Barbatos set:
at the image, for a minute there i thought they were announcing a Barbatos seven pack as in it came with actual seven Gundams for that price,
eh... only two Barbatos's, i want an army in a single box in that price........
Old 2016-05-20, 06:45   Link #35095
xeviouses

Spoiler for :

Damn it, I just bought Form 6 and weapons support pack yesterday now I see Bandai planning to release the whole set anyway.
Old 2016-05-20, 07:28   Link #35096
Router25
World Connector. I think

and don't forget the series has still not ended so another p-bandai barbatos all forms update might come up again
Old 2016-05-20, 08:42   Link #35097
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

now i just realized the seven Barbatos's forms lining up with each other gives the Seven Samurai vibes, cannot unsee
& might beg me to buy more Barbatos's to display all of its forms at the same time
Old 2016-05-20, 10:33   Link #35098
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

.....*

That's it. In protest I am modding my hG 1/144 Gundam Kimaris into a Sith Lord.

I'm serious.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-21, 04:04   Link #35099
Chibiloli

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
.....*

That's it. In protest I am modding my hG 1/144 Gundam Kimaris into a Sith Lord.

I'm serious.
Old 2016-05-21, 04:25   Link #35100
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibiloli View Post
Thats quite possibly the most disturbing thing I have seen on this thread

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy