AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2017-04-22, 20:59   Link #3441
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quite a predictable episode this weekend. I'm pretty sure the last week's preview already made everybody knows what would happen
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-22, 22:26   Link #3442
alex_drian

4 or 5 more episodes
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 03:24   Link #3443
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Quite a predictable episode this weekend. I'm pretty sure the last week's preview already made everybody knows what would happen
I wonder if the Space Poachers had a majestic Space Duck somewhere in their collection .

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 04:30   Link #3444
Peanutbutter

At the end of Super, I really hope Goku remembers to revive King Kai.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 05:39   Link #3445
Hakai

Beerus is losing it!
What a pitiful God of Destruction
Old 2017-04-23, 11:48   Link #3446
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I lol'd hard when Kaioh said Goku should stop thinking of him as a bomb disposal guy.

Was I the only one who was shocked when 17 asked if his older brother was participating? I didn't know 18 was the older of the two, so I didn't figure out he was talking about Krillin. For a second, I thought the twins had an older brother we had never seen.

17's dream is rather grounded, and could easily be achieved with Earth's Dragon Balls. Of course, we know the real reason he's participating is that Goku won him over.
Old 2017-04-23, 13:25   Link #3447
grecefar

Well it was pretty funny this chapter, a more he doesn't need the dragon balls for the ship, just ask bulma to buy one as a favor.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 15:46   Link #3448
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

So next episode will be just Piccolo and Gohan, next Tien and finally Roshi. Wonder how long this tournament is going to last considering its huge build up.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 16:17   Link #3449
Wandering Soul

I actually found it pretty funny that Goku now dumps exploding enemies on King Kai's planet.
Old 2017-04-23, 17:28   Link #3450
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Given the build up, we can be pretty sure those 48 minutes of battles are going to last far longer than that for us. They're possibly even Frieza minutes.
Old 2017-04-23, 18:29   Link #3451
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
I actually found it pretty funny that Goku now dumps exploding enemies on King Kai's planet.
Yes, it's kind of become a running gag hasn't it?

This weeks episode was my least favorite of this arc, boring beyond words in my opinion.

Next weeks looks ten times better, Gohan getting mystic back, yah baby!

I saw the new episode titles, I won't spoil much but Eeeee

Vegeta though man, he's been sidelined wows. If he doesn't do much in the tournament and it's mostly Goku and Gohan I'll die of shock

Edit;

LOLz, time in this Anime is worse than One Piece man. It feels like it's been days since the search started, is it night time in the preview??? What?

Also, bet Goten and Trunks get an episode on earth guarding the Island.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 19:47   Link #3452
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post

Next weeks looks ten times better, Gohan getting mystic back, yah baby!

Also, bet Goten and Trunks get an episode on earth guarding the Island.
When 17 is hiding his power fighting against super saiyan blue...meanwhile Gohan is breaking his sweat just to get slightly stronger than ssj3 (or stronger than ssj3, take your pick )...I feel sorry for Gohan

And I think 17 misjudges Trunk's age lol...that's why he is allowing Trunks, who seemed to be a reliable teenager during the android saga, to take his place
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 20:21   Link #3453
Peanutbutter

Strictly speaking, Goten and Trunks will be guarding the park for a few hours at most.

But by DB Super logic, yep, something will definitely happen while they are fooling around there.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-23, 23:55   Link #3454
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
Strictly speaking, Goten and Trunks will be guarding the park for a few hours at most.

But by DB Super logic, yep, something will definitely happen while they are fooling around there.
Filler time~!
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-25, 07:00   Link #3455
Hakai

It seems like Vegetto Blue might be stronger than Beerus in the Manga(at least according to Kaioshin).
In the anime nothing was directly said about how he compares to Beerus.

Last edited by Hakai; 2017-04-25 at 07:21.
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-25, 08:20   Link #3456
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This isn't really surprising IMO. Vegeto is more than just the addition of Goku and Vegeta's power, the power boost they get through fusion is incredible. It stands to reason Vegeto would be stronger than Beerus. Maybe not the Angels though, their true power is still unknown.
Old 2017-04-25, 08:52   Link #3457
GDB

To be fair, has Shin ever been right about anything?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-25, 15:00   Link #3458
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
This isn't really surprising IMO. Vegeto is more than just the addition of Goku and Vegeta's power, the power boost they get through fusion is incredible.
I agree. It shouldn't be a surprise. I know this series tends to disregard all power level logic more and more these days, but facts are Beerus stated that he used 70% of his power against Goku in Battle of the Gods. So if Goku alone was enough to match 70% of Beerus full power without the SSB transformation, then I would imagine SSB Vegito would be significantly stronger than Beerus.

On another note, can you imagine if SSB Vegito used Kaioken x10? lol

I don't know how strong the angels are, but if power levels did make sense still, I can't imagine even Whis would be able to stand up to that. Then again, the fusion would probably wear off the instant they tried it.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-25, 15:13   Link #3459
Hakai

DBS Beerus is infinitely stronger than Movie Beerus.

In ROF movie Whis said Goku and Vegeta can have a shot against Beerus if they team up, but we know in DBS Blue Goku with 10xKaioken or Hit are no match for Beerus/Champa.

This makes me doubt if Beerus even used 5% vs Red Goku in DBS.
Old 2017-04-26, 08:09   Link #3460
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakaishin View Post
DBS Beerus is infinitely stronger than Movie Beerus.

In ROF movie Whis said Goku and Vegeta can have a shot against Beerus if they team up, but we know in DBS Blue Goku with 10xKaioken or Hit are no match for Beerus/Champa.

This makes me doubt if Beerus even used 5% vs Red Goku in DBS.
well for what i remember, goku blue + kaioken x 10 actually surprise both wis and beerus, because that was really strong and in ROF goku red beerus used 70% of his power(if '1im not wrong and not really right) after the battle nearly the end wis say that which goku forced beerus use 70 while in the anime wis say different and if i'm not wrong it was 30%.

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy