Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-05-24, 10:40   Link #4301
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
just one quick random question "a what If scenario" if bell see hestia killed by god/goddess, evilus or some malicious group for example ...... what do you think will happen will Bell join on revenge brigade? will freya help him, will the other god/goddess offer them a chance to join their familia? for example loki will loki allowed it?

I hope it won't happen in the future.... I really like Hestia.... I hope everyone give their honest opinion. T_T
Bell would probably get broken for a while, and then move forward with a different familia that will accept him while seeking justice for the incident. Except he won't be swallowed by his revenge and not lose sight of what's important, which is to move forward. Berserk Bell might fit before he breaks down but, honestly, I don't really see it.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-24, 12:54   Link #4302
xellos2099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
After reading some of the spoilers, I have to admit

Spoiler for spoiler:
Well we all know the naming ceremony is a total circus where they come up with name like Burning fighting fighter and Eternal + Shadow.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-24, 12:55   Link #4303
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
just one quick random question "a what If scenario" if bell see hestia killed by god/goddess, evilus or some malicious group for example ......
gods don't really die, they just get sent back to heaven with desk full of documents awaiting them.
Old 2017-05-24, 15:25   Link #4304
Twi

Or he could ask Miach for his Blessing so he gets his stats back and then pull a Ryuu.
Old 2017-05-24, 23:41   Link #4305
XFire
150% done

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Or he could ask Miach for his Blessing so he gets his stats back and then pull a Ryuu.
Pretty sure Ryu would stop him before he could.
Old 2017-05-25, 00:05   Link #4306
The Green One

Considering how well Bell is known as well as his known high rate of gaining power multiple deities would try to snap up Bell to get him in their Familia.
Old 2017-05-25, 00:50   Link #4307
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
the question will Freya, Hephaestus, Loki or Hermes get Bell.... beside getting Bell in your familia you get a package of Lili and Haruhime........ I am sorry if it is bit confusing...

but I wonder if Bell and co. joined Loki familia what will be the reaction of Freya [will she start a war on Loki familia to get bell?] or Hermes..... 0-0

I hope it is ok to ask. T_T

Off-topic: I finally listen to the full version of sword of oratoria opening it is kinda cute. ^^V
Old 2017-05-25, 03:10   Link #4308
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Pretty sure Ryu would stop him before he could.
Agreed. Ryuu is the best girl imo. She would probably be the one to put Bell back on the right track. Or help him go underground/ off grid or do something incognito.
Old 2017-05-25, 04:08   Link #4309
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
the question will Freya, Hephaestus, Loki or Hermes get Bell.... beside getting Bell in your familia you get a package of Lili and Haruhime........ I am sorry if it is bit confusing...

but I wonder if Bell and co. joined Loki familia what will be the reaction of Freya [will she start a war on Loki familia to get bell?] or Hermes..... 0-0
I'd bet that Loki would be kind of lukewarm on Bell for much the same reason that Hestia is wary of "Wallen-whatsis". She'd see him as competition for Aiz, though I imagine her reaction to him wouldn't be quite as animated as Hestia's is to Aiz. Her top-tier adventurers, however, would be quite in favor of having him join the familia, particularly Finn, Aiz, and Tiona. She'd probably end up either taking him on in order to keep Freya from getting him or finagling some way for one of the lower-tier familias (like Hermes) to snatch him up, so as to avoid tangling with Freya Familia.
Old 2017-05-26, 06:28   Link #4310
AksaraKishou

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
If he will fight him solo, that means it will not happen so soon, because I guess he will need to be at level 6 I guess. And I doubt that author will rush 2 levels in a short period of time. (But maybe author have prepared some other turn of events, but 3 or 2 levels is simply not a small difference + we have to count that Asterius itself will not grow much in the meantime.)

(And yep, I remember that Asterius told him at the end of their fight in vol 11 that they will have rematch)
Based on what you wrote here, what are your thoughts on the spoilers? Just wondering...
AksaraKishou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-26, 06:38   Link #4311
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by AksaraKishou View Post
Based on what you wrote here, what are your thoughts on the spoilers? Just wondering...
I will wait for wiki chapters synopsis and I will see. For now I did read just too much of mixed spoilers. Do you have some particular on your mind?
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-26, 11:38   Link #4312
zztop

Danmachi's author, Omori Fujino, will be a special guest at the upcoming Los Angeles Anime Expo this July 1-4.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-omori/.116626

The question now is whether he'll let people freely take and share photos of him, insist on a no-photos policy, or attempt to hide his face for the session.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-27, 16:15   Link #4313
Hata
時の異邦人

did a first run through of book 12, 360 pages actually takes a bit longer than I expected, but with enough spoiler and discussions I have a semi understanding of the whole book,

book 12 is a temporary gap stopper for the entire Danmachi series, on the story importance scale I can honest say it ranks last in all 12 books, something the author admits as much, he pretty much invents all those pages after realize he needs something to bridge the next arc, for the sake of “power integrity”, Omori had Bell and his party goes on an adventure to shows that they had GROWN so they can take on tougher enemy, the whole things really can be done in a few sentences but instead the author choose to expand it to a full book.

now simply because the story is not important does not mean the book is not enjoyable, Omori wrote a detail explanation of the adventure process and new floor level with monsters never described before, he even invent a quite memorable new mid boss monster, even if it might be just a throw away character to show off Bell’s power up,

in any case, the real story get back on line next book, Omori originally want directly jump into the Ryu arc, but now with this delay Ryu probably will have her problems taking care of next book so she can finally joins Bell’s party and solve its imbalance problem.
Old 2017-05-27, 16:32   Link #4314
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata View Post
did a first run through of book 12, 360 pages actually takes a bit longer than I expected, but with enough spoiler and discussions I have a semi understanding of the whole book,

book 12 is a temporary gap stopper for the entire Danmachi series, on the story importance scale I can honest say it ranks last in all 12 books, something the author admits as much, he pretty much invents all those pages after realize he needs something to bridge the next arc, for the sake of “power integrity”, Omori had Bell and his party goes on an adventure to shows that they had GROWN so they can take on tougher enemy, the whole things really can be done in a few sentences but instead the author choose to expand it to a full book.

now simply because the story is not important does not mean the book is not enjoyable, Omori wrote a detail explanation of the adventure process and new floor level with monsters never described before, he even invent a quite memorable new mid boss monster, even if it might be just a throw away character to show off Bell’s power up,

in any case, the real story get back on line next book, Omori originally want directly jump into the Ryu arc, but now with this delay Ryu probably will have her problems taking care of next book so she can finally joins Bell’s party and solve its imbalance problem.
Is that saying what I think it's saying?! :O
Old 2017-05-27, 16:38   Link #4315

If Ryuu actually joins a familia, maybe she'd finally be able to level up. It's implied to have been a while since the mess that ended the Astraea familia.

Otherwise, Bell just matched her level, and he'll probably gain another in a couple of books.
998185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-27, 16:46   Link #4316
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:

If this happen, I will be really happy! Ryu best girl!
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-27, 17:09   Link #4317
XFire
150% done

Ryu joining the familia, f**k yeah!!
Old 2017-05-27, 17:21   Link #4318
Tachibana
タチバナ

If I'm not mistaken. Wasn't it mentioned before that Ryuu's situation would improve if she joined a familia?
Old 2017-05-27, 19:31   Link #4319
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana View Post
If I'm not mistaken. Wasn't it mentioned before that Ryuu's situation would improve if she joined a familia?
Ryu's problem is

- her God is not around so she can not level up,
- neither had her God return to heaven or around to make the conversion to another familia possible.
- on top of she is on the guild’s black list, impossible for her to openly joins another familia.
- by the end of book 12 someone saying a murder on the 18th floor was witness committed by Ryu.

now these are all the facts I know, MY GUESS is, someone in disguise committed the murder, hoping it will put the blame on Ryu because it is convenient, (or Ryu was passing by and witness a murder but was framed.) by solving the murder Bell might be able to “kill off” Ryu the character from public, (a convenient scapegoat just presented himself, how nice!) the rest of the problem all can be solved depend on how author wants to go around the problem.
- Ryu’s God can go back to heaven, come back, or left a “back door” like Bete’s so a conversion can take place,
- and the guild, more important, Ouranos now is on Bell’s side,

the latest book 12 adventure shows the large gap between Bell (a level 4 with level 5 agility) and the rest of his party, without Bell, even with Aisha they were almost annihilated, now as a class “D” familia going on forced mission to the “lower” level (25th and below) the party needs to get stronger in a hurry, but the story’s level up setup makes that impossible, then the only way is for stronger new familia members to join, cues Ryu, the convenient one.
Old 2017-05-27, 22:49   Link #4320
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Ryu's problem is

- her God is not around so she can not level up,
- neither had her God return to heaven or around to make the conversion to another familia possible.
- on top of she is on the guild’s black list, impossible for her to openly joins another familia.
- by the end of book 12 someone saying a murder on the 18th floor was witness committed by Ryu.

now these are all the facts I know, MY GUESS is, someone in disguise committed the murder, hoping it will put the blame on Ryu because it is convenient, (or Ryu was passing by and witness a murder but was framed.) by solving the murder Bell might be able to “kill off” Ryu the character from public, (a convenient scapegoat just presented himself, how nice!) the rest of the problem all can be solved depend on how author wants to go around the problem.
- Ryu’s God can go back to heaven, come back, or left a “back door” like Bete’s so a conversion can take place,
- and the guild, more important, Ouranos now is on Bell’s side,

the latest book 12 adventure shows the large gap between Bell (a level 4 with level 5 agility) and the rest of his party, without Bell, even with Aisha they were almost annihilated, now as a class “D” familia going on forced mission to the “lower” level (25th and below) the party needs to get stronger in a hurry, but the story’s level up setup makes that impossible, then the only way is for stronger new familia members to join, cues Ryu, the convenient one.
Ryuu might not have needed to be at the scene of the crime to have the blame pinned on her at all. It could be someone who knows Ryu very well and who also has a vendetta against her and seeks vengeance. Perhaps the culprit setup the murder in a way that would point in Ryuu's direction. It might even be someone from Ryu's past.

Or perhaps it was an unrelated individual who blamed Ryu seeing as it would be beneficial for their cause.

Yeah, The gap between Bell and his party is very noticeable. So recruitment is a necessity in order to bring balance and get to the lower levels. I'm so glad to hear Ryu will be joining. I think it would also be cool if Aisha left the Hermes familia joined as well.

Tags
action, adventure, dungeons, gods, harem, romance