Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-01-15, 09:33   Link #4721
whiteshadow
Slowly Dying

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
Yeah, search for bakapervert in google.
Lord!!!!, I've been waiting for more than a year now for someone to take over the job of translating and to suddenly find out that it's finished up to vol 7, that's quite a shock, well I'm ecstatic
whiteshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-15, 09:40   Link #4722
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, the translation is already done up to and including Volume 8 Chapter 3.
Old 2018-01-15, 13:40   Link #4723
OmegaWeaponZ

Lets not dwell on the tl talk, ayt guys?

On another topic, for those that read ahead, what are the chances of the Triad becoming official haremettes, or even get divine drag rides(since they seem related)?

My reasoning is that, one of the saddest things in a story, is a character that accepts that they're just a supporting character, despite their own feelings and efforts...
Old 2018-01-15, 13:56   Link #4724
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I also hope that the Triad will join officially later. And that Lux will say "yes" to the harem one he gives them his answer like he promised he would if they returned alive from Avalon. [He said he's aware of their feelings and that he'll give them his answer after the battle if they return alive. Then girls agreed that they won't steal a march on him until he gives them his answer. That's also the "harem agreement" that the girls forced Coral into.]
Old 2018-01-15, 18:42   Link #4725
Marco
A lazy reader.

I'd be pretty cruel from the author to leave them (the triad) aside after developing their feelings, but I think it's enough with the main ones or else it'd be a huge harem. It was unnecessary to make them fall in love with Lux.
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-15, 20:32   Link #4726
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I think it's fine. It's just 9 girls including Coral. And I do think that the girls of the Triad love him. Not sure if he knows, though. He most likely only knows about the 5 main girls' feelings (maybe also Coral's - so make that 6).

Speaking of their feelings, I'm really glad that Krulcifer finally confessed to him in the Volume 7 Epilogue.
Old 2018-01-15, 21:13   Link #4727
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
Lets not dwell on the tl talk, ayt guys?

On another topic, for those that read ahead, what are the chances of the Triad becoming official haremettes, or even get divine drag rides(since they seem related)?

My reasoning is that, one of the saddest things in a story, is a character that accepts that they're just a supporting character, despite their own feelings and efforts...
I say 50/50, at least Tillfur obviously loves Lux as a man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Yeah, I also hope that the Triad will join officially later. And that Lux will say "yes" to the harem one he gives them his answer like he promised he would if they returned alive from Avalon. He said he's aware of their feelings and that he'll give them his answer after the battle if they return alive. Then girls agreed that they won't steal a march on him until he gives them his answer. That's also the "harem agreement" that the girls forced Coral into.]
Just to clarify, Lux never said to their face that he knows their feeling and promise to answer them. He only aware of their feeling and he intends to makes it clear after everything is over.

The girls only agreed to not steal a march (confess their feeling to Lux) for not putting pressure on Lux.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 05:12   Link #4728
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
I say 50/50, at least Tillfur obviously loves Lux as a man.

Just to clarify, Lux never said to their face that he knows their feeling and promise to answer them. He only aware of their feeling and he intends to makes it clear after everything is over.

The girls only agreed to not steal a march (confess their feeling to Lux) for not putting pressure on Lux.

What volume and chapter did this happen i dont remember him acknowledging anything tbh.
Old 2018-01-16, 05:59   Link #4729
Mirable
ミラベル

^of course you don't remember cuz volume 12 have not translate~
Old 2018-01-16, 06:29   Link #4730
LeftSeven
2D artist

it's such waste if this series doesn't with harem end, in each volume every girl has their own role which is connected to lux's development, i hope lux just abandon his ideal believe in the end and become like tigre in madan no ou.
LeftSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 06:37   Link #4731
SilverGlavenus

^A non harem ending would probably result in a life threatening situation for the author
SilverGlavenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 06:40   Link #4732
LeftSeven
2D artist

yeah, i will curse him/her for doing dat, wha's the point to develop every girls in every volume showing their affection to mc and then throwing them aside in the end just for otp
LeftSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 08:10   Link #4733
Roxanne
メンバー

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
^of course you don't remember cuz volume 12 have not translate~
@Mirable I want to know have you read vol 14?
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 09:30   Link #4734
Mirable
ミラベル

Not yet, busy with RL and low motivation cuz vol 14 is full course of action, i shouldn't have read spoiler..
Old 2018-01-16, 13:59   Link #4735
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@LeftSeven: What ideal of Lux are you talking about? The ideal I know of that he has is one of an ideal country where girls like Airi and Philuffy can live in peace. It's why he tried to carry out a coup d'état in order to change the country. He failed, though, and now as atonement he remains as the Chore Prince of the New Kingdom with a huge debt. And it's all because he believes he doesn't deserve happiness that he's going along with all of this, but because of this he also isn't allowed to marry.

@Mirable: Thanks for the clarification. So Lux hasn't really told the girls this? He just intends to tell them after everything is over and they're still alive? Then I just hope he accepts all of their feelings and says he's okay with a harem.

I saw that Krulcifer confessed in the Volume 7 Afterword. Have any of the other girls confessed before that agreement to not steal a march on him?
Old 2018-01-16, 17:40   Link #4736
Roxanne
メンバー

@Mirable You think that final of the LN will finish with harem?
Old 2018-01-16, 17:58   Link #4737
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's at least what he and I are hoping for, yes.

Lisha and Krulcifer are the main heroines. With just that, it already can't be an OTP ending at least. So the only two options are open ending (the dreaded "Fake Harem") or True Harem (the Holy Grail ending for harem fans). Also, there's the fact of how important Phi-chan is for Lux. So I do think there's a chance of a True Harem ending at the very least. And hopefully Krulcifer and Celis' respective families won't be against it either. They do want Lux to marry Krulcifer and Celis after all.
Old 2018-01-16, 18:41   Link #4738
Roxanne
メンバー

@DragonOsman I think that Lux will choose Phii Chan
at the end of the light novel.
and besides Lisha's family is worse Krulcifer and Celis' families especially her people
Old 2018-01-16, 21:38   Link #4739
GLDarkLord

^choosing one girl in this Series is not ideal. This is not SAO that the end girl is obvious enough becuase there romance is the most develop.
In this series, base on what i heard so far, the girls have equally development in romance with the MC. No obvious end girl...yet.
I just hope the series put more harem route flag on the MC and the girls should bound more like sisters, that are willing to share one man.
That kind of developments will solidify the harem route and justify greatly it's end game. And people who are against the idea of true harem will lose there right to object the idea.
GLDarkLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 22:17   Link #4740
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilia View Post
@DragonOsman I think that Lux will choose Phii Chan
at the end of the light novel.
and besides Lisha's family is worse Krulcifer and Celis' families especially her people
He is leaning to that option.

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere