AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-05-14, 13:52   Link #6881
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose Princess View Post
Nor did Cecilia or Laura at first. They fall in love with him later - that's just how the story goes.
yeah almost every member in ichika's harem end up being a pervert
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-17, 09:54   Link #6882
AndrewR5D4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
yeah almost every member in ichika's harem end up being a pervert
The World Purge event made it seem that way. Though Houki's fantasy was the only one that wasn't lewd.
AndrewR5D4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-20, 01:05   Link #6883
Gespenst1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewR5D4 View Post
Though Houki's fantasy was the only one that wasn't lewd.
Ichika had to snap Houki out of her fantasy by groping her breasts in the novel version (anime version changed it to Ichika beating the fake).
Gespenst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-29, 13:02   Link #6884
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Can Houki and the other IS girls let Ichika to love them all equally?
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 20:57   Link #6885
Silvertail

J-Novel is doing catch-up with Infinite Stratos for the month of June.
And I gotta say, I can really see the development of Ichika and the girl. Ichika has gotten better at handling both his IS and the girls compared to the start of the story. While the girls matured enough to be a little more honest with him instead of just getting mad at him for not making things easy for them.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 21:05   Link #6886
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail View Post
J-Novel is doing catch-up with Infinite Stratos for the month of June.
And I gotta say, I can really see the development of Ichika and the girl. Ichika has gotten better at handling both his IS and the girls compared to the start of the story. While the girls matured enough to be a little more honest with him instead of just getting mad at him for not making things easy for them.
Now that you mentioned it, Houki is now determined to overcome her weaknesses on volume 12 after Ichika rescued her. As for Lingyin, I think she's still immature as she's still not honest with herself as well as her feelings for Ichika.
Old 2020-06-08, 23:49   Link #6887
sasabit

the novel is still ongoing? will chifuyu win? i never liked houki
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 23:53   Link #6888
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasabit View Post
the novel is still ongoing? will chifuyu win? i never liked houki
I believe so. However, they say that volume 13 of the light novel will be the last one. I don't blame you for disliking Houki. Especially after the way she'd treated the poor guy.
Old 2020-06-09, 10:41   Link #6889
Silvertail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I believe so. However, they say that volume 13 of the light novel will be the last one. I don't blame you for disliking Houki. Especially after the way she'd treated the poor guy.
Houki is definitely the least suited to be with Ichika. Even when she had no rivals and could've been his girlfriend if she actually asked, she still acted completely unreasonable. She really is her own worst enemy and is always the first to gets in her own way.
Old 2020-06-09, 14:59   Link #6890
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Houki is definitely the least suited to be with Ichika. Even when she had no rivals and could've been his girlfriend if she actually asked, she still acted completely unreasonable. She really is her own worst enemy and is always the first to gets in her own way.
So wincest should be the only way to go then.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-09, 15:13   Link #6891
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
And despite the author did his best to sabotage the other heroines to make Houki look "good" fans still preferred other heroines over Houki

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2020-06-09 at 18:26.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-09, 16:48   Link #6892
sasabit

Chifuyu is the only way to end, there is no other answer
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-12, 07:23   Link #6893
DanielSong39

I think Tatenashi and Maya have a chance of winning Chifuyu's approval. No one in their right mind would approve of the other girls, they're way too abusive.

Ichika's best option is to remain single... for now.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-12, 10:04   Link #6894
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
I think Tatenashi and Maya have a chance of winning Chifuyu's approval. No one in their right mind would approve of the other girls, they're way too abusive.

Ichika's best option is to remain single... for now.
pretty much, after the whole world purge incident, ichika is afraid of what the girls want him to do to them.
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-12, 10:43   Link #6895
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

The Yuki Homura is the only answer.
But I'm afraid author is so salty they would pick Chifuyu over Houki he might kill Chifuyu or ruin her character out of spite...
Old 2020-06-29, 01:23   Link #6896
Chaos-Zero

Who do you think will be Ichika's Valentine and what do you think will happen in Valentine's Day?

As we know, Infinite Stratos is a harem series where a boy such as Ichika Orimura is surrounded by young women who have the equipment called an IS. Let alone him being the only man who can control an IS. He also happened to be a target of every girl in ISA. The object of the affection of Houki, Cecilia, Lingyin, Charlotte, Laura, Tatenashi, and Kanzashi. So far, so much has happened. Things aren't moving forward between Ichika and the girls. Not a single has truly dated him yet. Except for Honne, if she counts that is. Not to mention not one of the girls in his IS harem have made any progress with Ichika. I thought it's due to all of the troubles, misunderstandings, hijinxs, and mishaps. They've been fighting over Ichika for a couple of semesters. Don't get me started with his "idiocy". They're the ones who hide their true feelings for the boy and keeping on giving the mixed signals. All 12 volumes has passed. And there's not a single development occur. The love progress in Infinite Stratos runs pretty much slow. If they willing to share Ichika in the harem way, then that will be good. But if they don't want to share him, and have him all to oneself, then they better have to settle it between all seven of them. Once and for all. I believe that Valentine's Day would be the most fitting time that they will close this matter. That is if Valentine's Day haven't been passed already. Considering we're down to the last volume of the light novel series.
Old 2020-06-29, 08:42   Link #6897
Silvertail

In the story, they should near the end of January since volume 12 took place after News Years. It would be good to have a Valentine's Day in the final volume. I'm hoping Chifuyu will tell the girls to stop fighting over him and agree to share him equally. Houki's a good example of how its the girls own fault for not getting in a relationship with Ichika. She has a personal history with him, she got to live in the same room as him at the start of the school year, and she was the only person he could talk to then. If she stop acting like a bitch who took her life's frustration out on him and been more honest to herself and him, she could've been his girlfriend before the rivals started pouring in.
Old 2020-06-29, 10:18   Link #6898
Dark Rose Princess
Lost in an Elegy

Given how the last book ended, I'm not sure we'll get to Valentine's Day...
If only you could feel how much it hurts, yet I would not wish that upon even the cursed.
The pain is a dagger which stabs my heart, and pricks it every second till it tears apart.
Like a flower whose petals have died, all I feel is emptiness inside
Though for you my heart weeps a river of blood, you are not to be blamed for this flood.
I’m letting you go, even though you were never mine.
It was my mistake to think this could be just fine.

Letting Go
Dark Rose Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-01, 15:07   Link #6899
Chaos-Zero

Any word for the 13th and last volume of the Light Novel, Infinite Stratos yet?
Old 2020-07-01, 23:09   Link #6900
SILENTANIMELOVER

Nothing. We've haven't heard a single thing about the last volume for the past couple of years now.
SILENTANIMELOVER is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen