AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-01-13, 01:21   Link #21
HandofFate

good progress this week, though was it needed to do a doublespell to heal that guy?
feel like she could have just spammed regular heal spells, seemed like just an excuse to be flashy
Old 2022-01-13, 02:03   Link #22
Friday
Im shy too...

a very mellow episode.....

fireworks next week!!!!!!
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-13, 06:40   Link #23
Znail

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
good progress this week, though was it needed to do a doublespell to heal that guy?
feel like she could have just spammed regular heal spells, seemed like just an excuse to be flashy
Her way was quicker and consider that she comes from a game background so faster would be the prefeered way to do it.

This shapes up to be a nice feel good series.
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-13, 21:37   Link #24
Itlandm
Porcupine

This continues to be a great bedtime show. Very relaxing and feel-good so far.
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-14, 02:19   Link #25
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
it was death threaten injury + poison, so you need heal and abolish poison. his health bar is so low and decreasing too rapidly casting one after another would not be in time.
Old 2022-01-14, 07:18   Link #26
ryllharu

This series is very cute.

Aside from a few trappings of being an MMO isekai, it is otherwise a very refreshing and light fantasy series. It probably could have been a light fantasy series without the isekai parts, and still worked.

Cayna is energizing, it is thankfully not a generic reskinned reverse harem, and it is a small delight watching the characters interact with each other in an unforced way.
ryllharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-15, 07:59   Link #27
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 1:

decent start. Getting Kuma Bear vibes from this. Cayna's character design looks a bit plain, or maybe I just got used to Azusa from Slime Taoshite anime.

it's a bit worrying that her ai partner deletes things from her log without telling her. This might cause some problems in later episodes. Just speculating. I have not read the source material.

and the saddest part of the episode is the death of the bear. just kidding. lol
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-16, 23:08   Link #28
Strahan

I really liked this one. One of those shows where I'm sad when it ends, heh. It's not remarkable in any particular aspect, but it just seems to come together nicely.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-19, 13:25   Link #29
Metaneo
Anime Watcher

R.I.P Skargo, you can tell the dwarf is the favorite child.
Metaneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-19, 13:30   Link #30
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

There has been a bunch of slow life isekai from the past few seasons and this one manages to be interesting enough for me. At least she now has a clear goal of visiting all the other towers, even though I don't really understand this 13 skill master thing that they're talking about.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-19, 13:33   Link #31
kari-no-sugata II

I remember reading the manga (or was it the LN?) for this some time ago but maybe it's just as well I never read too much as I can enjoy it more like a new viewer.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-19, 16:32   Link #32
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
There has been a bunch of slow life isekai from the past few seasons and this one manages to be interesting enough for me. At least she now has a clear goal of visiting all the other towers, even though I don't really understand this 13 skill master thing that they're talking about.
It seems like maxed out(or at least max skilled) players were given their own dungeons. When she went to her own tower it was mentioned that no one had attempted the "trials" in 200 years.

Apparently only 13 players managed that before the game was shutdown and since the last message only talked about 12 of them Cayna actually died before the game ended.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-19, 18:07   Link #33
grecefar

this is interesting, I really thought there was going to be another players in the world, it was sad that she didn't found anyone and that she died before the game closed and she wasn't there with them when it happened.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-19, 21:10   Link #34
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Rough break finding out that she won't see any people from her world there. And confirmation that she really did die.

Although it's still hard to piece together how she went from dying to awakening in that world after a couple hundred years. Obviously there was a connection to the game. But is there any reason it took that long for her soul/mind and avatar to sync back up? Did anything in particular trigger her awakening in that moment? She was in that inn so her body must have been moving before she consciously realized she was there. Maybe none of that will really get tackled since there's not much need for her to look into it herself.

At the very least it was a solid episode. All her kids are quirky in their own way. Although the dwarf seems the most level-headed. While busting into her room was extreme...maybe that gives her the kick she needs to pick herself up. Whether she hides herself away or not, reality is what it is. She'll have to figure out what to do with herself at some point.
Old 2022-01-19, 23:15   Link #35
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I like how she thinks she died due to a blackout when...

Spoiler for Hospitals:

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-19, 23:19   Link #36
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Looks more like an author research failure given that we actually see the entire hospital and equipment go black.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-20, 01:25   Link #37
magnuskn

Yeah, I was going "Bwuh?" about that little detail as well.
Old 2022-01-20, 01:28   Link #38
Metaneo
Anime Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I like how she thinks she died due to a blackout when...

Spoiler for Hospitals:
This might be true, if the black out wasn't magical in nature. If it was, then whatever knocked out the power could have also disabled the generator. Also, generator failure is a possibility, I worked in a hospital for 12 years and in all that time we did in fact have one time where the generator failed to kick over during a test.
Metaneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-20, 04:48   Link #39
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 3:

when the other gamer said "the dream ends" I feel sad. Because it's the fate of all online games, when the server goes down, it's the end. My favorite game Genshin Impact will end someday too.

Cayna give another guardian some mp. And they seem to be glad to have her as the new master. Another relaxing episode.

looking forward to next week.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2022-01-20 at 10:37.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-20, 08:38   Link #40
Dop
Mmmm....

While I wasn't impressed by the first episode, by the third I was sold on it. Maybe in a more packed season it wouldn't have made the cut but it's been funny enough to stick with.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote