AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-11-02, 19:23   Link #41
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
Instead of a beach episode we got an onsen episode complete with an uncensored version that is... out in the wild thanks to AT-X.
Well that was a close one, then I'll just wait for that version and watch again. I was a about to drop until BD release.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-02, 19:46   Link #42
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Haha, ok that was fun. Nice strategy for Illya to pretend to be a guy . That it worked as effectively and as long as it did was impressive. Made it look like Illya was really packing some firepower there .

Poor Illya. Got so close there to clearing all difficulty. Endured the sauna, pulled off the Tengu impersonation...only to be stymied by soap!
Old 2022-11-02, 21:30   Link #43
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Huh, well, her "disguise" being revealed happened a lot faster than I thought

Quote:
I guess we're getting an episode dealing with each girl before unraveling the simulation or whatever, with Karin and Mongfa on deck. I'm guessing the sexy sensei will be last, but we'll see.
Yeah, seems to be doing the generic "Go through each girl's story before going into main plot" type of thing

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-02, 22:15   Link #44
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Yeah, seems to be doing the generic "Go through each girl's story before going into main plot" type of thing
Common route is probably the word you're looking for.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-02, 23:26   Link #45
Frontier

I see they’re immediately dispelling any ambiguity about Ilya…I mean, Irina’s gender. Are they going to pull a Char and update the OP to show her as a girl ?

Ah, the inn trip! A classic of any Harem romcom! And of course the full Harem is going !

Nothing wrong with a butt slap between bros! Although I guess even Asahi couldn’t that girlish fine behind even unawares .

Don’t you just love inn yukata that come undone with some exertion? Especially during table tennis. We get legs, boobs, balls in boobs, Mongfa splitting Asahi’s balls, and Karin stripped naked by balls. Too bad Asahi was too convulsed to see it ..

Naked ladies! And classic Passione censorship. Aoi’s got big boobs, Amelia isn’t completely flat, and Mongfa unsurprisingly has the best body .

I think that’s the first time I’ve seen someone commit to playing a boy so hard they crafted a humongous magnum to cover themselves. Asahi had dick envy! And it only got better from there !

Irina has a solid chest! And she really sold the naked Tengu .

Kind of terrible for a dad to force his daughter to live as a boy just to satisfy his need for a son but at least Irina can finally liver as her authentic self as one of the girls! She looks good in a skirt !

Judging by the Asahi flashback this week, it seems like Asahi knew someone when they were kids .

So the proprietress got young and the tengu was real? Huh !?
Quote:
Instead of a beach episode we got an onsen episode complete with an uncensored version that is... out in the wild thanks to AT-X. Probably the most comical and efficient way of revealing the girl pretending to be a boy.

I guess we're getting an episode dealing with each girl before unraveling the simulation or whatever, with Karin and Mongfa on deck. I'm guessing the sexy sensei will be last, but we'll see.
I'm sure we'll get the beach episode at some point .

I think Mongfa's is next week.
Old 2022-11-03, 01:42   Link #46
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I'm gonna throw out a guess that this is kinda like the reverse version of Oretach ni Tsubasa ha Nai
Because otherwise, that means he really met 5 girls in real life, and that seems weird and anime-ish to me. Just saying.

Quote:
Common route is probably the word you're looking for.
Yeah, sounds right to me

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2022-11-03, 02:17   Link #47
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

It would have been funnier if that character turned to be an actual boy. People start to give up hoping for any sort of twist here. Punchline did it better.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2022-11-04 at 10:32.
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-03, 10:35   Link #48
grecefar

rewatched the chapter, that was funny.

happy for irina that she can be a girl like she wanted.
Old 2022-11-03, 12:23   Link #49
kuroyanagi

This is so, so stupid. So incredibly, wonderfully hilariously stupid. There was an odd bit at the end that may be foreshadowing something but at this point I don't really care about the underlying plot, I could watch this early-10s style raunchy comedy forever

Quote:
I'm gonna throw out a guess that this is kinda like the reverse version of Oretach ni Tsubasa ha Nai
Just as I was thinking that the OP intro is really similar to the Oretsuba theme song intro
kuroyanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-03, 23:12   Link #50
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Because otherwise, that means he really met 5 girls in real life, and that seems weird and anime-ish to me. Just saying.
That's been my theory for a while too. I hope it is and that they find a more out there reason for it than multiple personalities.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-03, 23:24   Link #51
Frontier

I think each girl is somehow reflective of the dark-haired girl from the OP. I don't know how, especially since their personalities (and nationalities) are so different, but they'll probably address that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
It would have been funnier if that character turned to be an actual boy. People start to give hoping for any sort of twist here. Punchline did it better.
To be honest her attempts to pose as a boy, complete with a fake humongous dick, basically sold me on it .
Old 2022-11-09, 11:37   Link #52
Frontier

Irina in a skirt is a pretty nice visual, but nothing beats the blatant teacher-student flirting from Asahi and Monga as she adjusts his necktie .

Monga is the perfect hot teacher, up to and including her love of liquor as she flaunts her legs and boobs around and showers Asahi and everyone with her love .

Not often a guy assumes one of his love interests is in his bed only to be surprised that it's some big, burly, guy who kidnaps him and leaves him wrapped up in bondage to lure his teacher love interest in to save him. Which turns out to be a turn on for Mongfa as she takes pictures of Asahi all wrapped up and looking like she's half-tempted to take him there. And then she gives him lotion and a vibrator !

I like how Mongfa is committing so much to her teacher act that she fakes being freaked out while taking down the bad guys and leaving Asahi to finish the job with his vibrator. She even brings out a random whip .

So...is Mongfa a cyborg or something? Her left eye has something going on and she has that barrier. She doesn't seem enhanced like Colonel Thunders though. Is it all future tech like her outfit change ?

I think most people had figured Monga was some kind of spy or assassin, and it turns out she was a pretty deadly one at that, cutting through tons of criminals and thugs in her wake. But eventually she got tired of all the killing and wanted to make a new life built cultivating something real as a teacher. Of course her past gets dredged up again once she's found what she loves, and someone she loves .

Monga vs Colonel Thunders! Some pretty dynamic action in this episode! And Mongfa just straight up murking some dudes in her assassin outfit makes her even hotter than she was before .

I knew Asahi wouldn't leave her behind, but that he saved the day naked with lotion is pretty on-brand for this show. And it leads to a nice moment between Asahi and Mongfa as he accepts her as she is now and lets her know she has a home with him and the other girls. And Mongfa even gets to win romantically as she and lotioned-up Asahi end up sleeping together on the couch with Asahi's face resting on her boobs. Lucky dog !

Mongfa's flashback! Looks like Asahi protected someone from bullies...the dark-haired girl ?

It's funny that Hisako Kanemoto sang another character-focused ED in the same day. Also, that glorious Mongfa butt !
Old 2022-11-09, 12:20   Link #53
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber
*IT Support

Now I'm really intrigued about Karin's backstory considering she's going last. Not sure what to expect from this show going forward but its a fun ride. Who knew lube was so versatile.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-09, 12:34   Link #54
AntonKutovoi

I will give this show it's due - I did not expect Terminator Colonel Sanders.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-09, 16:09   Link #55
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Lol, at least the 2nd time Genda Tesshou has played a Terminator character in an anime, as far as I know
I guess it isn't as obvious as Seto no Hanayome though

Old 2022-11-09, 18:29   Link #56
grecefar

I didn't expect that much action in this anime, even less mongfa going on a killing spree but oh well...
Old 2022-11-09, 23:26   Link #57
AntonKutovoi

Quote:
Lol, at least the 2nd time Genda Tesshou has played a Terminator character in an anime, as far as I know
I guess it isn't as obvious as Seto no Hanayome though
I mean, since he is a dub actor for Schwarzenegger and thus dubbed him in every Terminator movie, obviously it would be him
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-10, 02:50   Link #58
Kakkou
Tch.

The theory that all the girls are the same person holds water now. Rather unlikely Mongfa could have that flashback based on their age.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-10, 10:44   Link #59
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
The theory that all the girls are the same person holds water now. Rather unlikely Mongfa could have that flashback based on their age.
Yeah, I think all the girls are somehow reflective or connected to the one girl that Asahi grew up with and is probably the dark-haired girl whose face is obscured in the OP and it's her memories they keep seeing.

Why there are five distinct girls with their own stories yet shared love of Asahi if they're connected to the "True Heroine" is anyone's guess at this point. I think Aoi might be the closest connection to her.
Old 2022-11-10, 14:10   Link #60
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Yeah, I think all the girls are somehow reflective or connected to the one girl that Asahi grew up with and is probably the dark-haired girl whose face is obscured in the OP and it's her memories they keep seeing.

Why there are five distinct girls with their own stories yet shared love of Asahi if they're connected to the "True Heroine" is anyone's guess at this point. I think Aoi might be the closest connection to her.
You know, there was that old visual novel and, later (a pretty rushed) anime adaptation called Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai (I presume someone already mentioned it in the thread).
Spoiler:
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem