AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2023-03-24, 22:20   Link #4541
Xan2341

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
The question seems a bit random to me, am I missing something?

Anyway, we've already discussed this, but Yuri knows how impatient those who follow the story can be and still decided that it was necesary to slow the pacing a bit, so I say he's aware that our expectations will build up and that he can't mess it up.
In my opinion, the current pacing seems natural enough and now it's a matter of waiting to see how these big events will unfold.
It is a question pulled from the weekly Seirei fanclub that the publisher is doing. Usually the first week of the month is a Seirei short story with Riv artwork. Week's 2 and 3 are interviews, early artwork designs of past volumes, and questionnaires of either staff or of characters (answered by the author). This month the questionnaires were to the author direct.

That answer does give a little insight into the Author's pacing. However if the author is going to keep the 6 month release windows going forward, we are looking at either volume 25 or volume 26 for the next potential plot movement (Rules, Beltrum warfare, rouge hero, divine war 2.0?, etc). Meaning its both good and bad news. Good news is something is in store for us, and not just the adventures of Takahisa, bad news is it may not arrive until mid to late 2024.
Xan2341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-25, 18:48   Link #4542
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, it won't be until 2024 or so but it's still good something good may be in store for us to look forward to.
Old 2023-03-27, 18:45   Link #4543
Roberto1

Quote:
Not to mention our arguments on how Rio has indeed developed his character
thanks to neko's arguments (not yours), i admited that Rio evolved a little (very little), almost imperceptible

Quote:
I don't know why you keep making these types of comments; no matter how intense your emotions are, there's no need to lie.

do not call me a liar, you better call me realistic, with most of the girls in that group that you call a"harem" he hardly are friends with them, do not fool yourself.

Rio became friends with crsitina and flora in volume 14,then he became friends with liselote and aria in erika's arc How much time have spent Rio with Liselote talking alone? about 5 times in 20 volumes,
he became friends with satsuki in vol 7, and since then they have spoken very little, what I want you to understand is that a harem like the one you imagine and fantasize about is impossible with the level of development of the relationships between the characters , seirei would have to have about 100 volumes to justify a harem ending

Quote:
You singled out the fact that we argue in favor of polygamy in this novel to build a hypothetical scenario in which it'd be possible (check you posts), but your (mistaken) premises were: you assumed that I was talking about every girl*, that Rio'd have to come out and say "leave everything to come with me"**, that he hasn't changed and won't change***.
*I clearly stated that I do not, but you ignored it.
**You talked about what kind of position Rio'd have to find himself in, and since you couldn't imagine it —that is, Rio marrying Christina and becoming king and such—, the alternative you came up with was this one. And since you knew neither of them were possible, you argue that it will end with Miharu staying with Rio. Check your previous posts, again.
***You didn't disagree with this, you outright rejected our arguments about Rio's progress. You can see it clearly in your answer to my point about time inside the novel.
So explain to me your fantasies and your dream, with whom will Rio end up and how will he do it? I already explained to you why the harem ending with all the girls is impossible, his personality is not going to allow it, i am interested in reading your desiluions

Quote:
You made such a rant out of a strawman...
But the fact that you considered using "virgin" to "insult" Rio three times may be a glimpse to what kind of character you want Rio to be, what that so-called "backbone" you mention is.

the character that I want Rio to be? something like masato would be OK a good guy, not so stupid and not so soft, that would be a good MC, but EY WE GOT WHAT WE GOT, nothing to do about it, we have garbage Rio san, The only options left are to tolerate garbage rio or put up with him,, he is not going to change at this point

Quote:
Killing four people (and those who die as a collateral damage) will just consume one mask? Even though simply going on the offensive proved straining on the mask he was wearing?
We only have a general undestanding of the rules, yet you speak with so much confidence about what effect it will have, without even mentioning Jagt's argument in regards to this. And my point was: Rio doesn't know the extent of the effects and won't risk forgetting his people.

Killing Reis would undoubtedly only consume a mask, maybe even none, in fact killing him would be following the duty of Rio's transcendental, which is to protect the world, being Reis a being unaffected by the rules and spending his time doing crap, clearly killingreis would not be considered. ass "supporting a faction" it would be considered line of duty pf dragon king, dragon king duty is to take out the garbage like reis, about the other 3 scums rio could just gouge out the eyes of the three of them, or cut off their legs so they don't cause problems, but Yuri can't write shit

Last edited by Roberto1; 2023-03-27 at 21:15.
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-27, 19:16   Link #4544
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldigoad View Post
I feel like Roberto's rant about the whole no-pilygamy thing stems from him thinking the author cant write a true harem, if it is, I would like to introduce another series written by the same author:Miryoku skill de ikinari sekai saikyou shinkishi wo tsugu mono
english title:Suddenly the World's strongest with the charm skill
(altho it seems to have been axed)
not much that he can't write, rather he doesn't want to write it, the best evidence is the WN, if you read it you'll realize that the story is clearly leaning towards a miharu/haruto ending, the others don't have a chance, it's true that the ln is written as if it were different, but in the core it's the same, the rest of the girls don't have a chance against miharu, and that's a reality

Quote:
the main thing is, you might still "believe" author can't do harem ending for seirei even after seeing this. anyway, since you might use the "its a different series" excuse, I will just say its the same author as seirei, whats stopping him from giving this series a harem end then?
the very personality of the protagonist, one incompatible with a harem ending, a personality that didn't even change when he found out he was a demigod, a personality that didn't change even after he died, a personality that didn't change even after acquiring past life memories , Rio is Rio boi,

Quote:
you do know that its just been 1 year(in the story) after Vol 3 right? you're expecting someone to change from "I don't deserve anyone" to "I will marry all of them" in a span of one year, yeah no can't happen.
Am I expecting? or you are expecting? i am not expecting shit pal, you are the one expecting the most herbivore guy in the series to take 10+ wives, i expect him to marry miharu only, boi you need to quit smoking green stuff

Quote:
Also, Rio Introduced the girls to his grandma and Ruri as family. his own monologue said that calling them friends was wrong during that scene, this happened in vol 17 btw(after your Vol 16 "Rio disllikes harem" stuff) and here you are going on about saying that they are barely friends after all these vols

It's not my fault that Rio doesn't spend time with them, that's the author's thing, I already wrote something about this recently to Marco, he's barely friends with most of the girls, of course there are exceptions like Celia, and he trio of the forest, but with the majority he has NOT spended long enough time,

I find it funny that someone like ypu who thinks there will be a "harem" ending using this phrase

"after all this vols"

are you serious? That's what I should say, after all this vols without a palpable/remarkable development of the harem and yet you think that said "harem" really exists or will exist? you sir are crazy

Last edited by Roberto1; 2023-03-27 at 19:26.
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-27, 19:22   Link #4545
Roberto1

I'm sorry for the delay in the responses, I went on vacation to the other side of the sea, and fortunately I forgot about this horrible novel for a long time, until today when I saw an IA image of the "children" of Cristina and Flora with trash Rio, and I was thinking, "poor ignorant fools, they think that in this novel a future like that is possible" hahahaha
Old 2023-03-28, 00:01   Link #4546
Voldigoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
not much that he can't write, rather he doesn't want to write it, the best evidence is the WN, if you read it you'll realize that the story is clearly leaning towards a miharu/haruto ending, the others don't have a chance, it's true that the ln is written as if it were different, but in the core it's the same, the rest of the girls don't have a chance against miharu, and that's a reality
eeehhh, y does miharu have more chances tho? I feel like Aishia had more important role in LN than Miharu, Rio never accepted her or denied her confession(same with latifa), if Miharu has chances then other girls too have, since the guy notices their feelings, dude is just Running away from his relationship problems since he is not confident enough, and he could have rejected the other girls if he wanted, yet didnt do it.

Quote:
the very personality of the protagonist, one incompatible with a harem ending, a personality that didn't even change when he found out he was a demigod, a personality that didn't change even after he died, a personality that didn't change even after acquiring past life memories , Rio is Rio boi,
define the personality of the Harem protag that you are trying to idealise here? I am not talking about the fake harem bait MCs like date a live and SAO here, I am talking about real true harem, plz tell, what makes an MC compatable for harem, and I don't want to hear any bull**** like "RiO CaN'T AcCePt HaReM", "RiO iS ToO TrAsH tO aCcEpT hArEm" etc etc, If u can't give an argument with the proof from the LN, then this whole discussion is pointless, when Rio considered more than 5 girls who came with him as family IN VOLUME 17

Quote:
Am I expecting? or you are expecting? i am not expecting shit pal, you are the one expecting the most herbivore guy in the series to take 10+ wives,i expect him to marry miharu only, boi you need to quit smoking green stuff
many of the harem series I read have herbivore MCs and they still have a harem, yeah and its true harem too and has more than 10 girls too

Quote:
It's not my fault that Rio doesn't spend time with them, that's the author's thing, I already wrote something about this recently to Marco, he's barely friends with most of the girls, of course there are exceptions like Celia, and he trio of the forest, but with the majority he has NOT spended long enough time,
you say he is barely friends with the rest when the LN itself shows thats not the case, like I said last time, "WHERE IS THE PROOF OF THIS IN THE LNS?, SHOW ANYTHING THIS IN THEN"-Even your brain can comprehend what this means right? RIGHT? please don't tell me you can't even understand what that means, ur reading comprehension is very low after all(refer to the last part of my Reply to know why)

Quote:
I find it funny that someone like ypu who thinks there will be a "harem" ending using this phrase

"after all this vols"

are you serious? That's what I should say, after all this vols without a palpable/remarkable development of the harem and yet you think that said "harem" really exists or will exist? you sir are crazy
"after all this vols"

sigh

think roberto think, I am refering to your old comment like"Do We EvEn SeE a ReLaTiOnShIp PrOgReSs AfTeR AlL tHeSe VoLuMeS?", seirei is a long series, and Rio had many development as time passes, Rio cares about all the girls, and about your "NoT SpEnDiNG eNoUgH TiMe WiTh ThE OtHeR GiRlS" its barely been a year after he met and became friends with satsuki, liselotte, christina, flora etc etc and still see them as more than friends
Voldigoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-28, 01:41   Link #4547
Marco
A lazy reader.

Quote:
thanks to neko's arguments (not yours), i admited that Rio evolved a little (very little), almost imperceptible
May I take this as you acknowledging the rest of my point?

Quote:
do not call me a liar, you better call me realistic, with most of the girls in that group that you call a"harem" he hardly are friends with them, do not fool yourself.
Rio became friends with crsitina and flora in volume 14,then he became friends with liselote and aria in erika's arc How much time have spent Rio with Liselote talking alone? about 5 times in 20 volumes,
he became friends with satsuki in vol 7, and since then they have spoken very little, what I want you to understand is that a harem like the one you imagine and fantasize about is impossible with the level of development of the relationships between the characters , seirei would have to have about 100 volumes to justify a harem ending
You ignore the one and only source of information we have (and the specific points we've given which refute yours) and ask me to call you a realist? Seriously?

Firstly, harem, from the way it's used in Japanese LNs (anime and the like), refers to there being more than one love interest; that is to say, it doesn't necessarily mean that every one of them will make it to the polygamous ending, if there's one.

Secondly, I understand you want to quantify the number of interactions to question their closeness by giving "estimations" even though you obviously didn't count them (nobody would, either, but that'd require lying).
But if that's going to be your argument, at least take it seriously (and by extension, take yourself seriously).
By your logic, we can also question (or outright dismiss) the five years Rio spent with Celia because we didn't get to see their interactions and their quality. The same goes for the spirit trio. And by extension, do you really want to deny the fact that he's practically lived with Satsuki and Charlotte?
Rio and Liselotte became friends at least in vol 9, backed up by this line he tells her in vol 13 "I don’t believe we would have been able to lie to the face of someone we had grown friendly with.”"
And I have to point this out: you're indeed talking about an amount of interactions, not of time. Because if you were appealing to time to analyze their closeness, you'd be falling right into one of my first arguments in this discussion: there hasn't been enough time for him to go from closing his heart to viewing the girls in a clearly romantic light; but then you explicitly stated that you "don't care if in novel time 1 hour has passed". Take youself seriously.
Do you consider Aria a love interest? Based on what?
I won't say anything about Flora and Christina because we have yet to see how the Beltrum plot will unfold.
What I want to you to understand is that your arguments are really poor, but that doesn't seem to discourage you.

Quote:
So explain to me your fantasies and your dream, with whom will Rio end up and how will he do it? I already explained to you why the harem ending with all the girls is impossible, his personality is not going to allow it, i am interested in reading your desiluions
No. I'm sure WE don't have a solid enough basis to determine who and how. My stance is an inference on key interactions and narrated lines to determine with the sufficient confidence the intentions of the author. May the future developments prove me wrong or right, but I can reiterate that Celia and Miharu have become so deeply involved with Rio that we can expect them to end up together, as it would actually seem unnatural if that's not the case.

Quote:
Killing Reis would undoubtedly only consume a mask, maybe even none, in fact killing him would be following the duty of Rio's transcendental, which is to protect the world, being Reis a being unaffected by the rules and spending his time doing crap, clearly killingreis would not be considered. ass "supporting a faction" it would be considered line of duty pf dragon king, dragon king duty is to take out the garbage like reis, about the other 3 scums rio could just gouge out the eyes of the three of them, or cut off their legs so they don't cause problems, but Yuri can't write shit
You're mixing Rio's understanding of the situation with ours. Rio knows Reiss is involved with Proxia and Beltrum, that is, a faction. He doesn't know if the scale of his plan is planetary or trascends politics, and neither do we. So your interpretation and confidence in it are dubious.

Quote:
the very personality of the protagonist, one incompatible with a harem ending, a personality that didn't even change when he found out he was a demigod, a personality that didn't change even after he died, a personality that didn't change even after acquiring past life memories , Rio is Rio boi
You ask me not to call you a liar, but you keep lying to make your points. I just had to copy and paste.
This is from volume three, explaining the mix of personalities.
Quote:
"At that moment in time, I truly had the intent to kill in me. That intent turned to violence... I was going to kill Gon; I didn’t care about killing another human..."
"Yes, Rio once tried to exact revenge against that man. It was all he thought about, all he wished for as he lived in the hellish environment of the slums.
But... When did that all change?"
"The answer was obvious. It was since the very moment Rio began to harbor the memories of Amakawa Haruto inside of him.
The human named Amakawa Haruto had averted his eyes."
"I can’t run. And I can’t turn back... So I should start moving forward already. This is a departure from the weakest part of me."
From vol one to sixteen:
Quote:
“I had a bad temper back then myself... It’s possible I glared at you rebelliously and scared you. I also touched a princess with my dirty hands,” Rio said jokingly."

"Rio glared at Christina with an icy gaze.
“...!”
Christina flinched. Her hand moved instinctively and rose up to slap Rio again. But this time, Rio grabbed Christina’s hand and stopped her. Christina’s cute face twisted in ugly frustration as she raised her other hand instead. Rio’s other hand moved to catch it, now holding Christina back with both hands.
“Let go of me! You’re disgusting! It stinks!” Christina yelled, but Rio didn’t let go.
Then...
“Release her,” Vanessa said coldly, once again pointing the sword at Rio’s neck.
Rio shot her a glare before slowly releasing her hands."
From vol 22:
Quote:
“It’s hard to believe, isn’t it?”
“I believe you… In other words, you’ve become something akin to a god, right?”
“That’s right. Something akin to a god”, Rio nodded slowly, […].
“I see…. I understand”, Celia said… […].
“Truth be told, I don’t feel the fact that I’ve become a transcendental. My mind still thinks of myself as a human. However, I’m bound to the rules… […].
Quote:
the character that I want Rio to be? something like masato would be OK a good guy, not so stupid and not so soft, that would be a good MC, but EY WE GOT WHAT WE GOT, nothing to do about it, we have garbage Rio san, The only options left are to tolerate garbage rio or put up with him,, he is not going to change at this point
Sure, Masato.
Leaving aside the fact that we can see your reading of the characters is whimsical, what you want is a different protagonist. And that won't happen.
I'd have loved to finish Highschool DxD, but I can't stand Issei. I'd have loved to finish Arifureta, but I don't like Hajime.
Fortunately, I'm not so childish that I'd go to their respective threads in this site and whine about it.
And I'm sure you can understand this point. I can't say for sure that this is you, but your current arguments have the same quality to them even after the years have gone by, so I do have some confidence (and the curious luck of finding it in the last chapter of seirei manga).
You can see that "this" Roberto asks other user the same that we expect from you.
Images
Curious coincidence
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Curious coincidence.
Marco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-29, 00:35   Link #4548
Roberto1

Quote:

May I take this as you acknowledging the rest of my point?

You ignore the one and only source of information we have (and the specific points we've given which refute yours) and ask me to call you a realist? Seriously?

Firstly, harem, from the way it's used in Japanese LNs (anime and the like), refers to there being more than one love interest; that is to say, it doesn't necessarily mean that every one of them will make it to the polygamous ending, if there's one.

Secondly, I understand you want to quantify the number of interactions to question their closeness by giving "estimations" even though you obviously didn't count them (nobody would, either, but that'd require lying).
But if that's going to be your argument, at least take it seriously (and by extension, take yourself seriously).
By your logic, we can also question (or outright dismiss) the five years Rio spent with Celia because we didn't get to see their interactions and their quality. The same goes for the spirit trio. And by extension, do you really want to deny the fact that he's practically lived with Satsuki and Charlotte?
Rio and Liselotte became friends at least in vol 9, backed up by this line he tells her in vol 13 "I don’t believe we would have been able to lie to the face of someone we had grown friendly with.”"
And I have to point this out: you're indeed talking about an amount of interactions, not of time. Because if you were appealing to time to analyze their closeness, you'd be falling right into one of my first arguments in this discussion: there hasn't been enough time for him to go from closing his heart to viewing the girls in a clearly romantic light; but then you explicitly stated that you "don't care if in novel time 1 hour has passed". Take youself seriously.
Do you consider Aria a love interest? Based on what?
I won't say anything about Flora and Christina because we have yet to see how the Beltrum plot will unfold.
What I want to you to understand is that your arguments are really poor, but that doesn't seem to discourage you.

No. I'm sure WE don't have a solid enough basis to determine who and how. My stance is an inference on key interactions and narrated lines to determine with the sufficient confidence the intentions of the author. May the future developments prove me wrong or right, but I can reiterate that Celia and Miharu have become so deeply involved with Rio that we can expect them to end up together, as it would actually seem unnatural if that's not the case.

You're mixing Rio's understanding of the situation with ours. Rio knows Reiss is involved with Proxia and Beltrum, that is, a faction. He doesn't know if the scale of his plan is planetary or trascends politics, and neither do we. So your interpretation and confidence in it are dubious.

You ask me not to call you a liar, but you keep lying to make your points. I just had to copy and paste.
This is from volume three, explaining the mix of personalities.

From vol one to sixteen:

From vol 22:

Sure, Masato.
Leaving aside the fact that we can see your reading of the characters is whimsical, what you want is a different protagonist. And that won't happen.
I'd have loved to finish Highschool DxD, but I can't stand Issei. I'd have loved to finish Arifureta, but I don't like Hajime.
Fortunately, I'm not so childish that I'd go to their respective threads in this site and whine about it.
And I'm sure you can understand this point. I can't say for sure that this is you, but your current arguments have the same quality to them even after the years have gone by, so I do have some confidence (and the curious luck of finding it in the last chapter of seirei manga).
You can see that "this" Roberto asks other user the same that we expect from you.
Images
Curious coincidence
Images
Curious coincidence.
i don't consider ARIA or any other woman (other than miharu) a potential partner for rio, that's exactly what we're talking about, that's my whole point, pay some attention man

i hate issei and i can tolerate hajime, so fine,ly we agreed on something huh?

ok, rio lived with charlotte in the same house, but so what? she will be the first to be rejected hahahahaha, that is her only destiny, do you reallly think miss little devil charlote have any chance? HA, almost funny

Masato is just a kid and he seems less retarded than Rio, why am I not allowed to like him more? its nor my fault that Rio is such a dumb fuck and masato is a character better written

what a creepy guy you are, did you know that?, you even searched my social nets, sorry, I'm a straight man and I'm not interested in other men, but i can be your friend if you want (you must have few friends) HAHAHAHAHAHA

the guy in the screenshots is not me, but I know him in person, he is quite handsome, intelligent and has spectacular tattoos under his sweater, he is such a badass i hope i can be like him
Old 2023-03-29, 01:08   Link #4549
Roberto1

Quote:
eeehhh, y does miharu have more chances tho? I feel like Aishia had more important role in LN than Miharu, Rio never accepted her or denied her confession(same with latifa), if Miharu has chances then other girls too have, since the guy notices their feelings, dude is just Running away from his relationship problems since he is not confident enough, and he could have rejected the other girls if he wanted, yet didnt do it.

define the personality of the Harem protag that you are trying to idealise here? I am not talking about the fake harem bait MCs like date a live and SAO here, I am talking about real true harem, plz tell, what makes an MC compatable for harem, and I don't want to hear any bull**** like "RiO CaN'T AcCePt HaReM", "RiO iS ToO TrAsH tO aCcEpT hArEm" etc etc, If u can't give an argument with the proof from the LN, then this whole discussion is pointless, when Rio considered more than 5 girls who came with him as family IN VOLUME 17

many of the harem series I read have herbivore MCs and they still have a harem, yeah and its true harem too and has more than 10 girls too

you say he is barely friends with the rest when the LN itself shows thats not the case, like I said last time, "WHERE IS THE PROOF OF THIS IN THE LNS?, SHOW ANYTHING THIS IN THEN"-Even your brain can comprehend what this means right? RIGHT? please don't tell me you can't even understand what that means, ur reading comprehension is very low after all(refer to the last part of my Reply to know why)

"after all this vols"

sigh

think roberto think, I am refering to your old comment like"Do We EvEn SeE a ReLaTiOnShIp PrOgReSs AfTeR AlL tHeSe VoLuMeS?", seirei is a long series, and Rio had many development as time passes, Rio cares about all the girls, and about your "NoT SpEnDiNG eNoUgH TiMe WiTh ThE OtHeR GiRlS" its barely been a year after he met and became friends with satsuki, liselotte, christina, flora etc etc and still see them as more than friends
i don't understand why you like the authors job comparison so much, it's true that some herbivore protagonists end up in a harem, but sowhat? You can not expect that because some works end in harem all works will end up in harem

, did you get to read Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs? people swore that that crap would end up in a harem and look, when the end came out and everyone cried, I drank those tears and I enjoyed it a lot

I'm sorry, but the fact that Rio refers to them as family is not impressive at all, there comes a time when friendships become so strong that friends can be considered family, I have a group of friends at my university that I consider family, it is the same situation with Rio and his friends, but only that Don't tell me you're going to deny me that Rio and the girls are just friends? I don't think you're that crazy

In the past, every volume that came out was torture for me (forcing myself to read such a stinking novel) but now that I'm talking to you guys, I'm really looking forward to the next volumes, every volume that goes by, and you guys don't see any progress on your imaginary
"harem", every line, every word, every paragraph you guys read and absolutely nothing happens, It will cause you gus suffering and doubts

now you guys seem to be very sure of the harem ending, but I wonder, how long will that false confidence last? How many more volumes until ypu guys begin to lose hope? , 5? 10? How many more volumes can you gus can bear without seeing canocinated yours fantasies?

How many volumes until you start to doubt? "maybe Roberto sama was right all this time", when Rio starts rejecting everyone it will be my happiest moment, uff I'm going to enjoy like you have no idea, and in a couple of years when the novel ends, and Rio only stays with miharu, I'll be there to drink your tears
Old 2023-04-20, 20:04   Link #4550
tsunade666

Any news for new volume?
Old 2023-04-21, 05:23   Link #4551
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Any news for new volume?
Nothing new for the time being, and with the book coming out in August I think you are better off assuming there won't be any new information until June at the very least.
Old 2023-04-22, 10:08   Link #4552
tsunade666

So next volume is August. Thanks.
Old 2023-05-12, 08:43   Link #4553
Voldigoad

Satsuki illustration for may SS
Old 2023-05-12, 20:32   Link #4554
tsunade666

So sweet. Haven't visit discord lately, so I'm not updated on SS. But Satsuki is really cute!!!! happy housewife feels!!! but Rio is better cook >_>
Old 2023-05-17, 01:50   Link #4555
haseo0408

When is the next volume coming out? I think someone mentioned august?.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-17, 04:27   Link #4556
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
When is the next volume coming out? I think someone mentioned august?.
精霊幻想記24闇の聖火, Seirei Gensouki 24 - Yami no seika, The darkness’ holy fire.
Scheduled to be released on the 1st of August of 2023 and confirmed to include a drama cd with its special edition.
Drama cd characters confirmed as of now: Rio, Celia, Aisia. Miharu and Sora.

This is all of the information currently available about the next volume.
Old 2023-05-17, 17:11   Link #4557
Shadow-sama
Banned

Quote:

Satsuki illustration for may SS

are people supposed to pay for that?

MC is such a blue balled guy, he could at least hold that women from behind while cooking like in infinite statros cooking scene, that way I would have some excuse to buy that shokugeki no souma's cheap fucking knockoff
Shadow-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-21, 10:58   Link #4558
tsunade666

Why does rio needs to stand behind satsuki when his teaching her? She can use kitchen knives fine.

The way I see it, Rio is a wholesome harem protagonist. Don't put him on the same as typical eroge harem protagonist. I feel his more of tenchi type of harem protagonist. A whole family feel to his friends/family/possible girlfriends
Old 2023-05-21, 16:02   Link #4559
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Why does rio needs to stand behind satsuki when his teaching her? She can use kitchen knives fine.

The way I see it, Rio is a wholesome harem protagonist. Don't put him on the same as typical eroge harem protagonist. I feel his more of tenchi type of harem protagonist. A whole family feel to his friends/family/possible girlfriends
Yes, he doesn't need to be behind Satsuki, and that's precisely why he isn't, if you look again you should realize that he is next to Satsuki and not behind her.

Last edited by jagt; 2023-05-22 at 03:40.
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-14, 05:24   Link #4560
Voldigoad

still no news huh, hope we get something next week

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai