Old 2020-06-13, 18:03   Link #22
Superstars
Final Boss

No way. It wrecks the body.
Superstars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-22, 10:20   Link #23
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Legal in my country.... Weed is awesome just don't go over-board. Too much of a good thing is bad... If you feel bad about smoking it break it and bake some muffins
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-15, 03:29   Link #24
DarkShame2

Nope and I'll never will.
Old 2020-11-15, 14:50   Link #25
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

I do not even smoke tobacco, but I do think adults should put in their bodies whatever they like. But do me a favor, either grow it yourself or buy it from an established business (I hear they are popping everywhere like the grass). Do not buy it from illegal outlets. I am not saying it because "it is for your own good" (because who knows what dirty trash comes with the stuff), I am saying it because every penny you give to illegal distributors aka organized crime pays for the violence that has become so common in my country.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-04, 07:59   Link #26
EvailiaMores

I live in a state where cannabis is legal, but I prefer using CBD oil over marijuana for its various benefits. I totally agree with you on not supporting illegal outlets for cannabis or any other substance for that matter. It not only puts us in danger, but it also fuels organized crime and violence. I stumbled across an article about CBD oil and its benefits for pain relief and anxiety reduction. If you're interested, here's the link: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articl...cbd-for-relief. By the way, I'm new to this forum, so nice to meet you all!

Last edited by EvailiaMores; 2023-04-11 at 08:42.
EvailiaMores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-07-25, 11:41   Link #27
Twistrafx

For me, smoking weed gives a lot of benefits, like pain relief and reducing anxiety. Plus, legalizing it could bring in tax revenue and reduce the burden on the legal system. If you enjoy smoking too, you might want to check out some high-quality weed bong bowls. They can really improve the experience.

Last edited by Twistrafx; 2024-07-29 at 11:33.
Twistrafx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-07-25, 13:29   Link #28
CIRQUAN

NO! Not even cigarettes. Hate that crap. Smoke or vape whatever you want, but do it far away from me.

set by myself
CIRQUAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-08-02, 06:56   Link #29
- RyuZU -

I feel like we're closer to it being legalized and that makes me happy
- RyuZU - is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-08-03, 12:32   Link #30
Jaden

I've tried it a few times, but I don't really get it. I feel the effects with something like a 30 minute delay compared to my company that's smoking the same thing, and it's not a good vibe.
Old 2024-08-03, 12:53   Link #31
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Nope, but my neighbors have a son that smoked the stuff rather frequently and that (along with a few other bad habits he picked up along the way) wrecked his life to the point where his folks were ready to call the police should he come ringing their doorbell...and he only came round their place for one reason and one reason alone: to mooch money in order to buy more MJ and alcohol. And sometimes he would just hang in the courtyard, smoking like a chimney and stinking up the two surrounding gardens...mine included.

He was jailed several times for disorderly conduct, but the state wasn't too interested in keeping the son behind bars on their own dime when there were other offenders looking to become longer-term tenants. Which meant he usually got released within weeks or months and the cycle would continue, much to my (elderly) neighbors' grief.

Saw him sleep in the street a couple of times in the neighborhood, then one day, he started looking all sobered up/cleaned up and he never showed up again after that. I don't think the people next door are losing sleep over his absence, though - there are certain rifts that can never be mended again.

So...hard no for me. Never going to touch that stuff. I'm practically a teetotaler and I have no love for the cancer sticks, either.

Little anecdote: a decade ago, while my mother and I were temporarily living in an apartment and looking for more permanent accommodations (an actual house), the two of us took a walk through the district we were residing in (Molenbeek-saint-Jean), taking note of houses for sale, and we passed in front of a café that reeked of marijuana. Recognizing the smell and figuring it wasn't a good sign, I had the two of us hasten past it. It was a place called Les Béguines and we both quickly forgot about it afterwards. A few months later, after we had settled into a new home in a different part of the city, we learned -- from the television news, no less -- that the seedy and MJ-smelling place was actually owned by this guy.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2024-08-04 at 07:09.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-08-03, 14:50   Link #32
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Don't drink, don't smoke
The good life

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-08-06, 14:02   Link #33
Honjo Masamune
The Fucking Master

I’m generally pro-legalization, though I think we're still a loooong way from that happening. I feel like people made cannabis illegal for a reason, and it will stay that way for better or for worse.
Old 2024-08-08, 17:23   Link #34
Honjo Masamune
The Fucking Master

I don’t use marijuana that often, but my friends do, so I understand its benefits for many people. I’m generally pro-legalization, though I think we're still a loooong way from that happening. I find satisfaction in vaping my Lost Mary MO 20000 Pro, which offers a similar sense of relaxation and I feel like people made cannabis illegal for a reason, and it will stay that way for better or for worse.
Old 2024-08-22, 10:42   Link #35
tanamonn

I think everyone's journey with these things is personal, and it's always valuable to keep an open mind and respect others' choices while making your own informed decisions.
tanamonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-08-22, 10:42   Link #36
Twistrafx

"It’s cool that you’re open to the benefits of marijuana, even if it’s not your thing. I get where you’re coming from on the legalization front—it does seem like a long road ahead.

I’ve found that using a weed cart can be a good alternative for relaxation without the need to actually use cannabis. I’ve used them myself and felt a similar chill vibe. They’re handy for getting that relaxed feeling without the hassle. Just something to consider if you're exploring different ways to unwind!"

Last edited by Twistrafx; 2024-08-28 at 04:23.
Twistrafx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-09-11, 07:03   Link #37
NeptuniaFan1990

Do I smoke marjuana? No, I do not. That stuff is a waste of money?
NeptuniaFan1990 is offline   Reply With Quote