AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-09-07, 06:05   Link #41
icf20405

the writer of [Death note] was arrested .......
icf20405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-07, 06:40   Link #42
Kasn

Must see list (will watch no matter what)
Super Robot Taisen : Original Generation
Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch
Love dol: Lovely Idol
SHUFFLE! Memories
Gin-iro no Olynsis

Thinkin abaout whethever watch it or not

Ryuusei no Rockman
Tokimeki Memorial
Busou Renkin
Kasn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 01:27   Link #43
guenthar

EDIT

nevermind
Old 2006-09-08, 14:20   Link #44
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Those that had been acquired in my radar and in my waiting list to watch with anticipation:

D.Gray-man
Otome Wa Boku ni Koishiteru
Soukou no Strain
Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori
Negima!?
SHUFFLE! Memories
Red Garden
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 20:53   Link #45
sedukshun
kimee ~

oooh i've read some ghost hunt ^^ so i'd know what that's about hehe

ermm...anyone know when Loveless Season 2 would be released? i heard it was meant to be around october 2006????
sedukshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 19:57   Link #46
Miyu the Vampiress

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori! I hope the second season is as good as or better than the first season which I enjoyed quite alot. ^^
Miyu the Vampiress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-12, 16:33   Link #47
Friera

Send a message via MSN to Friera
Quote:
Originally Posted by icf20405
[IMG][/IMG]

Can someone please tell me the names of these series? Especially
From the top:
Third row - Pic to right. (Blue-black haired guy)
Fifth row - Pic to right (Those four woman) and second from right. (All those guys)
Sixth row - Second pic from right.

I hope someone can helt me. I would really appreciate it.
Old 2006-09-12, 18:17   Link #48
SilverDestruction

I can't read japanese so I worked out these titles from looking at the pictures through the many new anime threads as well as the anime listed in this thread's first page. Therefore be warned this list may contain mistakes.

List:

Spoiler:

edit: Typical that I would only notice the anime calendar at anidb.net (which would have made my job alot easier) after finishing most of the list.

Last edited by SilverDestruction; 2006-09-12 at 18:30.
SilverDestruction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-12, 20:04   Link #49
Sylf
翻訳家わなびぃ
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Sylf Send a message via Yahoo to Sylf
1-5 - Oban Star Racers
4-2 - Super Robot Taisen Original Generation - Devine Wars
6-1 - Ryuusei Rockman
8-5 - Mahou Shokudou Charapontan
10-2 - Galaxy Railways - Eien e no Bunkiten
11-1 - Bikkuriman Hikariden
Sylf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 11:47   Link #50
Srin Tuar
無謀

Omni has posted his summaries of the up and coming fall lineup.

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2006...ll-2006-shows/

All I can say is that the fall lineup looks particularly strong, and I imagine I will be up to my ears in interesting shows soon. If half of them are as good as they sound, my only gripe will be that they didnt spread some of them around this mostly underutilized summer season.

Last edited by Srin Tuar; 2006-09-23 at 21:02.
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-18, 12:01   Link #51
rooboy
Umeboshi!

You mean the fall lineup - fall is the lineup that's starting, winter will be after that.

Eh, winter and summer are always the two worse seasons, it seems to me. Partially I think this is because a lot of the 24 and 26 episode series seem to start in spring/fall and therefore continue through the winter and summer season (but are always associated with the spring/fall seasons). The number of series I was looking forward to this spring was unbelievable as well - but after a month or so I'd discarded a lot of things that didn't interest me - so I guess we'll see how this next season goes.

Personally I'm looking forward to Tenpou Ibun Ayakashi Ayashi, Hataraki Man, Ghost Hunt, and Black Lagoon 2 the most. But a lot of the series in that next tier seem pretty interesting as well.
Old 2006-09-19, 10:58   Link #52
Friera

Send a message via MSN to Friera
what happend to Bushilord? I was really looking forward to this series...
Old 2006-09-24, 02:57   Link #53
solomon

hmm, lotta stuff to shift through (man sometimes i wonder if the japanese really Do produce way too much of this stuff) At anyrate Ayakashi is high on my list to check out. It's staff roster is too prestigious to say otherwise. Red Garden looks interesting just based off it's style. It looks really silly, but i might check Code Geass, cause Goro Taniguchi directs some really cool quirky stuff. Maybe Hataraki Man too. I'm a little iffy because it seems like its purely for what the Noitamina time slot is aiming for (17+ College females) but it'll be interesting to see how a show like this would fare in anime form (it sounds pure prime tiime dramedy to me). Plus the previous shows were all interesting for various reasons (I LOVED Honey and Clover and im shonen/adventure mongerer)
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 23:54   Link #54
Darkman.exe213
Yurippe is mai waifu

I'm looking forward to watching Code Geass, but at this rate, it probably won't be subbed at all. *glares menacingly at Kanon and Death Note*
Darkman.exe213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 15:05   Link #55
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

fall anime calendar with staff/cast highlights

I've made a calendar-style outline of the shows that will be on this fall (including the continuing shows), giving highlights of staff and cast.

Here is the calendar.

Here are my thoughts on staff and cast highlights.

For example, Nabeshin (Excel Saga, PuniPuni Poemi) directing Perfect Girl Evolution has my attention. So does Shinbou Akiyuki (MoonPhase, PaniPoni) directing Negima!? And I'm looking forward to hearing Takahashi Mikako (Ayu in Honey & Clover, Rika in Hantsuki) in another starring role in Mamoru-kun (with Noto Mamiko, Ono Daisuke and Chiba Saeko, among others).

And as a great admirer of Simoun, I'm eager to hear the actress Niino Michi in her second voice role, in Ayakashi Ayashi. Seeing that Aikawa Shou created Ayakashi intrigues me, too: he wrote many well-known shows, including Full Metal Alchemist and Twelve Kingdoms, and was probably the creator of Simoun (under an alias).

And in Death Note we can hear the next stage for Hirano Aya, the consummate young pro, and Kudou Haruka (Honey&Clover, Noein), the young model who has really improved her voice-acting in the past year.

I too want to see Code Geass: the director did PlanetES and Infinite Ryvius and the main writer wrote PlanetES. And the cast is unbelievable: Fukuyama Jun, Yukana, Sakurai Takahiro, Koshimizu Ami, Orikasa Fumiko, Nakata Jouji, Nazuka Kaori, Inoue Kikuko, Chiba Saeko, Ohara Sayaka, Arai Satomi....
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-09-26 at 17:58.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 05:22   Link #56
cyw1988
Japaholic

Send a message via MSN to cyw1988
Hmm there are too many to keep up.. For now I have narrowed it down to 3 or 4 series... Kanon, Yoakena, Death Note and lastly Asatte no Houkou(just tryin out)...
cyw1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 09:42   Link #57
ZeRoGravity

Is there a air date for Bushilord? Goddamn, I've been waiting for this series for years.
Old 2006-09-29, 09:49   Link #58
wao
OK.

I think you might as well give up waiting for it to happen, frankly speaking...
Old 2006-09-29, 10:05   Link #59
Haohmaru
The Invincible Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
I've made a calendar-style outline of the shows that will be on this fall (including the continuing shows), giving highlights of staff and cast.

Here is the calendar.

Here are my thoughts on staff and cast highlights.

For example, Nabeshin (Excel Saga, PuniPuni Poemi) directing Perfect Girl Evolution has my attention. So does Shinbou Akiyuki (MoonPhase, PaniPoni) directing Negima!? And I'm looking forward to hearing Takahashi Mikako (Ayu in Honey & Clover, Rika in Hantsuki) in another starring role in Mamoru-kun (with Noto Mamiko, Ono Daisuke and Chiba Saeko, among others).

And as a great admirer of Simoun, I'm eager to hear the actress Niino Michi in her second voice role, in Ayakashi Ayashi. Seeing that Aikawa Shou created Ayakashi intrigues me, too: he wrote many well-known shows, including Full Metal Alchemist and Twelve Kingdoms, and was probably the creator of Simoun (under an alias).

And in Death Note we can hear the next stage for Hirano Aya, the consummate young pro, and Kudou Haruka (Honey&Clover, Noein), the young model who has really improved her voice-acting in the past year.

I too want to see Code Geass: the director did PlanetES and Infinite Ryvius and the main writer wrote PlanetES. And the cast is unbelievable: Fukuyama Jun, Yukana, Sakurai Takahiro, Koshimizu Ami, Orikasa Fumiko, Nakata Jouji, Nazuka Kaori, Inoue Kikuko, Chiba Saeko, Ohara Sayaka, Arai Satomi....
That calander is really handy, thanks a bunch .
Haohmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 10:20   Link #60
Rin-Sama
Banned

God i hate the Negima OVAs, they're worse than the origanl anime series. Especially Nodoka's redesign. I HATE IT!
Rin-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote