Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-05, 22:44   Link #81
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Tokyo Tribe episode 3 are out today on irc. I hope that i can open the torrent soon (when my bt distro recome back)
Thats best news in a long time Allegato Kanjisubs

Quote:
I was checking that out, but not by much, but since you recommended, I looked a bit more, and it looks along the lines of what I like
Its very diffrent from Tokyo Tribe but has that quintessential style factor as the regular .
Old 2007-02-06, 04:32   Link #82
Soshen
Kanjisub ******

yeah... at now on irc we can provide a fast xdcc server

We need a Editor!
Old 2007-02-08, 16:08   Link #83
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I loved ep 3 one word A W E S O M E . I was a bit dissapointed with ep 2 after ep 1 it had lot to live upto but sadly it didnt . Mera vs Kai wasnt that good of a battle IMO . This ep lives upto the first one esp that Leo chara was really intresting , strangely Wu Sugoi repitition didnt bother me . With Mera being trapped if he does free himself which he will , he is on his own . I think Bappa Sama's hand is not over his head no more .

Bappa's son is trying to take over the buisness and going by his words even Bappa is an obstacle in his conquests
Old 2007-02-12, 09:19   Link #84
Jacky Lungs

I've uploaded the original Tokyo Tribe manga if anyone is curious about what happend before Tokyo Tribe 2 aka Tokyo Tribes

http://www.mediafire.com/?enzdnjw4tfy
Old 2007-02-13, 04:11   Link #85
jiru-kun
nai mono wa nai

sorry for keep you waiting. translations are going on! soon new releases.
Old 2007-02-14, 01:18   Link #86
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Screenshot for Episode 3: Finally, a raw for this series. For the lack of raw, I was starting to think may be this series was discontinued. Watching the show keeps me on the edge of my sit as I'm always expecting something gruesome to happen. This episode had a good amount of violence. The pansy looking son of the fat mob boss was no pansy as we find out in the episode. He is quite the nasty as a matter of fact.

Looking forward to the next episode.

P.S. Appreciate Jiru-kun and the Kanjisub for showing enough interest to the show that resulted in the subsequent subbing of the first two episodes.

My apology for such a late reply. Since there were no new raws out for weeks after episode 2, I didn't even check on this thread. As for your question, there are no free songs regardless of any series's licensing status since most of these songs are patented long before a series in question adopt them in their ost's. The opening song has been out for sometime, but you may already know this.
anyone have any idea about the name of the catchy song from the beginning of the show to 0:54 and 11:28 to 12:44 .. OMG i want it soo much

I accidentally download eps 3 instead of the Tokyo Majin one , and I really hate e-thug (people who act tough on the internet, oh noes...) and white kid who pretend to be black so this anime is a big no for me , but the song is sure catchy
Old 2007-02-14, 10:53   Link #87
Soshen
Kanjisub ******

Episode 4 in distro on our mIRC channel (now we have two distros)... son on BT.
you're welcome .

We need a Editor!
Old 2007-02-14, 18:50   Link #88
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Doesnt Baapa Sama remind you of Jabba the Hutt from Star Wars

Quote:
anyone have any idea about the name of the catchy song from the beginning of the show to 0:54 OMG i want it soo much
Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiru-kun View Post
OP "top of tokyo" by Illmatic buddha mc's, and スチャダラパー . link
Old 2007-02-17, 05:15   Link #89
Soshen
Kanjisub ******

torrent added

We need a Editor!
Old 2007-02-17, 18:05   Link #90
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Its released cant wait to watch it Bappa Sama's son coming into the picture makes it muchos muchos intresting
Old 2007-02-18, 01:20   Link #91
Jacky Lungs

Thanks for Episode 4 Kanjisubs!!!!!!!!!
Old 2007-02-18, 13:52   Link #92
CrYsYs
殺害

EPISODE 4!!!

I'm really starting to love this series. It's just my kinda stuff <3.
Old 2007-02-23, 14:44   Link #93
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

What to say about ep 4 it keeps getting better and better . This anime oozes with style and it has an excellent story to back it up . Leo still lives , I am beggining to like adore him wish he had continued with that banter Wu Sugoi . Mera is a cool cat he calmly put the blame on other tribe . Bappa's son is his seiyu Shinchiro Miki ?
Old 2007-02-24, 22:17   Link #94
Jacky Lungs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
What to say about ep 4 it keeps getting better and better . This anime oozes with style and it has an excellent story to back it up . Leo still lives , I am beggining to like adore him wish he had continued with that banter Wu Sugoi . Mera is a cool cat he calmly put the blame on other tribe . Bappa's son is his seiyu Shinchiro Miki ?
It looks like it is according to Anime News Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime News Network
Shinichiro Miki as Sokoi

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=6235
Old 2007-02-25, 02:02   Link #95
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Thanx for the confermation Shinchiro Miki has a distinct voice and style . I could recognize that seiyu as Sokoi needed a confirmation . Only as Bob ( Tenjo Tenge ) Miki sounded a little diffrent .
Old 2007-02-25, 07:23   Link #96
jiru-kun
nai mono wa nai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacky Lungs View Post
It looks like it is according to Anime News Network

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=6235
there are several errors in that list: Sokoi just doesn't exist in this anime, they probably mean Nkoi (the son of Buppa). I also noticed that the list says "Ibu" that is not the name of the caracter; it means "captain" and that's how I put it in the fansub. After all, those guys are like an army ang go around tokyo with a huge tank...
the episodes are translated to 9, so please wait for release soon after we work on it.
Old 2007-02-25, 07:27   Link #97
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I wonder why this show is being underated . Looking at the style and hows its incoperated with the storyline it should have been the next big thing but sadly not .
Old 2007-02-25, 10:34   Link #98
jiru-kun
nai mono wa nai

personally i think it has some good points, like the action and the bgm, and also animations are good. but I can't say that the story turns me on, because when you get to know better a character, he dies...
Old 2007-02-25, 10:47   Link #99
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yeah Nkoi shouldnt have died The protagonist Kai isnt Gangsterific he is more like a cute puppy brandishing a baseball bat . My hope lies on Mera btw did you see his ride in ep 4 Also that Leo is very promising
Old 2007-02-25, 21:53   Link #100
Jacky Lungs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiru-kun View Post
there are several errors in that list: Sokoi just doesn't exist in this anime, they probably mean Nkoi (the son of Buppa). I also noticed that the list says "Ibu" that is not the name of the caracter; it means "captain" and that's how I put it in the fansub. After all, those guys are like an army ang go around tokyo with a huge tank...
the episodes are translated to 9, so please wait for release soon after we work on it.
The list is taken from the official Tokyo Tribe 2 website so an incorrect translation most likely i've only read upto the fith volume of the manga which is about episode 6 or so.

http://www.wowow.co.jp/anime/tt2/staff_cast/

The site won't add the original Tokyo Tribe manga to the list.

Thanks for your translations of the anime!
Closed Thread