AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-02, 19:13   Link #881
Meophist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler View Post
Sorry that I have not been active for the last few days ive been kinda out of it due to a car accident. But I am coming back slowly
Car accident? You're okay, right?.
Quote:
@Meophist Very cool ideas with Threshold and Pain, I love the scythe!
Well, that's one person who like the scythe, and one person who prefers the sword. Feedback is complicated.
Quote:
Well because I fell i must do something here i will post chapter1 of my "secret" project.

Now before i do I feel I must give a bit of a disclaimer;
1) this is the story of what came to mind when Fuyu asked

2) this was written in one sitting so it is kinda rough due to lack of revision.
3) this is not currently intended for any form of Sound Stage or combined Fic use. for now it is more like a nightmare.
4) Military ranks may be off if so please forgive me ^^
5) general I'm sorry for any mistakes ^^
6) this was written before the team had names^^ Please try and guess who is who^^

there names are in no particular order; Daniel, Aoi, and Ken(currently being renamed, and Treu <the last member>)

Spoiler for I hope you like it comments welome ^^:

I hope you liked it and I look forward to your comments ^^
Sounds interesting, although I'm not too sure if Hayate is that lax. Well, whatever. We haven't exactly seen Hayate do much in StrikerS yet.
Old 2007-06-02, 19:19   Link #882
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Well, that's one person who like the scythe, and one person who prefers the sword. Feedback is complicated.
Sorry for not mentioning it before (must have slipped from my mind) but I also like the scythe . One of my own characters is a scythe-user, so......
Old 2007-06-02, 19:19   Link #883
Ratler

Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
Quote:
Car accident? You're okay, right?.
Ya I'm ok, just a little sore and i haven't been able to think to clearly for since, but im ok ^^ thanks for the concern I do appreciate it

Quote:
Isn't is always??

Quote:
Sounds interesting, although I'm not too sure if Hayate is that lax. Well, whatever. We haven't exactly seen Hayate do much in StrikerS yet.
Ya I'm not sure if she would be that lax either. Maybe she is the one that leaked the information to Alex... not sure Ya your right she hasn't done much, I wonder what she has been up to...
Old 2007-06-02, 19:22   Link #884
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Ya I'm not sure if she would be that lax either. Maybe she is the one that leaked the information to Alex... not sure Ya your right she hasn't done much, I wonder what she has been up to...
Personally, I think it fits Hayate to be like that ^^. Helping the ones that need help and meddling a bit. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who leaked 'Classified Information". Only higher-ups have acces to those.
Old 2007-06-02, 22:22   Link #885
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
He's very powerful, and I think his personality qualifies as gynous, so yes he's admitted.
I see (never thought to see him promoted to Ace rank, though )

Quote:
Thank you! I think I should do several OPs featuring the characters in groups. But when I have more time first!
You should :P

Quote:
Not just a loli villian, but several. I think it has been 7 since u last posted. Mine's the "Kamen Goth Psychic Vampire Loli with a Big Freaking Sword". What a long title.
Maybe I should go and create a "shota" villain to counteract the massive flood of loli antagonists, then

Spoiler for short description of the shota villain:

Quote:
OMG Fatal Fury, Fate Stay Night, Guilty Gear... And Hikki learned his Reality Marble from Sophia Alexei's half brother?! He really deserves to be one of the Aces.
Yes. Hikki is one of the only characters in my list who exists for multiple universes.

Quote:
Sophia: *summons Unlimited Imperium Vault* Hi~~ Just a little trick my oni-chan taught me. A11 U Tr4c3r b453 4r3 b310ng 2 uz! (Fires a million blades)

That's right, she also has a Reality Marble...
Quote:
Sophia: As if! Mines an original Noble Phantasm rather than a Traced clone, so don't put me in the same league as them.
Kha: Don't say that! That--

Sees fuming Alexandra and Hikki

Kha: (swallows hard)

Suffice to say, her "holier-than-thou" attitude classic of her caster-class gives Kha Chrono-sized headaches sometimes...
you do know messing with a Chronomancer and the reincarnation of Arthur is a complete no-no, don't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*knocked down*

That was long... and satisfying. Unlimited Blade Works seem to be a VERY popular spell to have these days, but each with their own variation. I wonder what it'll look like if Hikki, Alexandra and Sophia combine their versions into a single all-encompassing attack

*prepares for the end of the world*
I hope not.....

Quote:
BTW, on Whistling Gale, what do you mean..."reset" the target?
in my term (that is, Heart of Melting Blood) to "reset" a target involves a complex manipulation of time and space dimension to either:
  • send the target back to where and how it originally started, without any memory of the present.
  • erase the target from existence by completely disrupting its history and connection to the timeline.
In Hikki's case, his Whistling Gale usually "erases" the target rather than "destroy" it. It is an ability unique only to him since he obviously inherits the bloods of Chronomancer and Minamikaze clans.

----------------------------------

@tshouryuu: welcome, buddy. Hope you enjoy the stay

----------------------------------

Nakamura Hiro? What's this? The time-travelling Japanese is finally featured in Nanoha Universe?
Old 2007-06-03, 01:05   Link #886
Erio
Hiromi

Smile

To continue my new characters' profiles, here I give you Episode 02: A Peek into the Past parts 1 and 2. If you have missed Episode 01, check it out here!

Again I will be using Lowe's unique method of profile description, as I believe it makes the read quite fun.

Spoiler for Episode 02 - Part 1: Gwendolyn:

Spoiler for Episode 02 - Part 2: Iris:

I may or may not make a third part for this episode. I'll have to see how the next set of events play out. I'm working on the next episode right now, which, for now, will definitely include Natalia's profile. I dont want to introduce her profile before the next battle.

Any comments are welcome, as always. Hope you like it!

Last edited by Erio; 2007-06-27 at 17:52.
Old 2007-06-03, 02:24   Link #887
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
To continue my new characters' profiles, here I give you Episode 02: A Peek into the Past parts 1 and 2. If you have missed Episode 01, check it out here!

Again I will be using Lowe's unique method of profile description, as I believe it makes the read quite fun.

I may or may not make a third part for this episode. I'll have to see how the next set of events play out. I'm working on the next episode right now, which, for now, will definitely include Natalia's profile. I dont want to introduce her profile before the next battle.

Very interesting, and suits MGLN style nicely. Makes me wonder what will become of the girls in the end.

And the Doc surely must have plans other than research and observation, going as far as supplying his test subjects with Intelligent Devices. Waiting for the continuation.
Old 2007-06-03, 02:56   Link #888
Meophist

Sorry, but I'm having a little trouble sleeping, so I thought up of an extention to Threshold's profile. I want to get it down somewhere before I forget.
Spoiler for #47C6: Threshold:
Old 2007-06-03, 03:34   Link #889
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Part 3.35 IS HERE. 3.35 since this and the next is technically a Signum/Isdera side-story, along with Saga and Reinforce thrown into the mix a little, only for a later involvement.

Spoiler for Part 3.35 : Wind and Fire:

The next part or 2 should cover Signum vs Isdera II, and the first meeting between Saga and Reinforce. :3

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-03, 03:39   Link #890
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

tshouryuu's character list and links

Spoiler for Characters:

Spoiler for Character Shories:

Comments please.

Last edited by tshouryuu; 2007-11-25 at 05:50. Reason: Updating Links
Old 2007-06-03, 03:46   Link #891
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:

Overall pretty nice. I'm still miffed since we don't know for SURE what the hell a Relic is (( for all we know, Relic may very well be crystallized mages...or something, since it's obviously not some sort of normal high-powered crystallization for generators, etc )) but aside from that, it's quite nice.

Odin Sphere Reference : OSWALD x GWENDOLYN!!!!! Too bad she isn't using Physer(sp?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Well, this is my attempt at creating an original character. I hope I didn't make him overpowered.

Comments please.

P.S this is what I have thought up atm. what can I do to improve this or should i just scrapped this entirely?
P.P.S I'm still in the process of reading through the earlier posts and might not reply so fast.
He's a D+ and you think he's OVERPOWERED?

Overall, I'd say the concept is good. It's nicer if you can overall give an impression on how his character interacts around though. However, I'd say that his device usage and techniques seems WAY above a D+ level mage, even if it's not that powerful.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-03, 03:49   Link #892
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Well, this is my attempt at creating an original character. I hope I didn't make him overpowered.

Spoiler for Character - Tais Scien:

Comments please.

P.S this is what I have thought up atm. what can I do to improve this or should i just scrapped this entirely?
P.P.S I'm still in the process of reading through the earlier posts and might not reply so fast.
Well, I think the first thing you should do is up his ranking. D+ is a low ranking, and your character -while not S rank- does not fall into the catagory of 'low' in my opinion. I'm thinking B or A rank at the very least.

Quote:

I like how you remind us that Lost Logia aren't created for destruction, just used as such. That tends to be forgotten at times. and you're already fully exploiting the relic combination theories I see.
Old 2007-06-03, 04:01   Link #893
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Hnn... the Rank is only D+ because that's his offical rank. The last time he took the test, it was with a standard stave arm device just after he passed out from basic training. Also his personal knowledge of spells consists of only 2 spells and due to this, I can't justify giving him a higher mage rank. And while the device he is using now is powerful, it does not belong to him but to his unit (aka, the device does not belong to him. He belongs to the device instead).

I did give an small example (maybe too small, hmm... need to work on that) under profiles and personality. hmm... seems like i need to flesh out some of his training days and his unit life before being attached...

@Nightengale: I mean overpowered as does the the device with Tais makes him overpowered?

Last edited by tshouryuu; 2007-06-03 at 04:12. Reason: replies
Old 2007-06-03, 04:16   Link #894
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Bluecheesium Bomb lunch authorized!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
In one of Sophia's flashbacks, she recounts a white-haired guy in a red cape that she calls Oni-chan who brought her to the Alexei Convent when she was 4. Up till now, they still meet every few years. But the most important thing about him, was this phrase that she believes to be true and that Kha completely refutes when he first heard of it: "Saving a life means not saving another."

... I'm think the TSAB would like to have a word with that guy for apparent TIME PARADOX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
---New intelligence data updated---

Today we look at another of Kha's robot friends, Nagato Mk 2.

Spoiler for I smell Books...:

After that above bit about CC being a manipulator, I've a feeling that she might known of Nagato is more ways than one... But that's up to X to decide really. I only have control over my AIs.
The Nagato name alone already gets my seal of approval I'm wondering... why "headless"? It's apparent that she has eyes and hair... unless CC's propaganda has really skewed everyone's vision of her

If she manifests herself as a Linker Core though... does that mean that you can somehow... "transplant" her into a mage or something?

And... G.I. Joh?

Quote:
Trust me, the Silvana is not called the "Legendary Lost Logia" for no reason... Even Sakurazaki's data was in a way found aboard that ship, as with many secrets about the assault carrier being discovered everyday. Most of it is scrambled junk, so Kha couldn't cheat and Whisper his way through, much less the normal TSAB technicians. And its off limits to personnel below Top Secret clearance, so no help from Aurion either.
I getcha... can't profile something that you don't know too much about, and only discovering so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Onward to my chracter then ( that's been in development for the last few weeks and still isn't really finished yet...)

I hear and obey.

I present to you Isamu, member of Enforcer unit 85 'Spellblades'

Isamu
21 years
172cm
68kg

TSAB Mage Rank (C- when discovered, now BB+) Belka Mage

Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown

Personality: Quiet, well-mannered individual who tries unsuccessfully to stay out of trouble, but always seems to end up solving (dragged into) the problems of people he meets.
Spoiler for Background:

Spoiler for Device and Barier Jacket:

Spoiler for Spells:

Spoiler for Familiar:

Isamu is basically finished but the rest of his squad isn't. I thought up the squad and it's members fairly recently but details aren't going to be fleshed out until after exams..

More info about the squad below, (very likely to change as I think about it more)
Spoiler for Enforcer Unit 85 'Spellblades':

Whee super long post!
Hope you like it.
The concept of the SpellBlades team is awesome, a magical urban warfare invasion team, nice, giving me SWAT vibes already I suddenly noticed that Isamu lacks a battering-type attack for breaking down strengthened entryways... then again, I'd expect Tuala or Valivis for that role based on their function.

Good profile on Isamu btw

Quote:
After the Necrons and the Einsts were overwhelmed by the unholy amount of OCs dispatched by the TSAB, a new threat emerges. This time, it is but a single boy with a power never before seen or thought possible. And by his side stands a very cute girl.

"The union of Al Hazard. Has the legend begun yet again?"

"I've been lying constantly ever since that day... I'm living a lie..."

"My name is a lie... My background is a lie... They are all lies..."

"I'm disgusted with this world that refuses to change, but these lies make me feel so hopeless that I feel like giving up."

"However, I have attained it... Power..."

"That's why...!"

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha CrosyS chapter three, hajimarimasu!
Holy ****... None of our characters are gonna stand a chance if Lelouche comes into play as a villain...

Oh wait, we also have Zero here don't we...

LELOUCHE VS KHA!!!!! GEASS VS GEASS!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Says the guy with the San-To-Ryu Gundam ava.
What? The new Gundam looks awesome And at least I'm not planning a 00 reference anytime soon

Quote:
Sorry that I have not been active for the last few days ive been kinda out of it due to a car accident. But I am coming back slowly
A Car accident?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratler

1) this is the story of what came to mind when Fuyu asked

2) this was written in one sitting so it is kinda rough due to lack of revision.
3) this is not currently intended for any form of Sound Stage or combined Fic use. for now it is more like a nightmare.
4) Military ranks may be off if so please forgive me ^^
5) general I'm sorry for any mistakes ^^
6) this was written before the team had names^^ Please try and guess who is who^^

there names are in no particular order; Daniel, Aoi, and Ken(currently being renamed, and Treu <the last member>)

Spoiler for I hope you like it comments welome ^^:

Hayate saves the day once again And what do you mean by "nightmare"? Hoping to see what happens from Cass' perspective (although I think Fuyu will take care of that part), and how Alex manages to get to Nadia in time.

And as already mentioned, Claudia is Chrono's vessel, unless you're setting this in A's to StrikerS. Good job though

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500
in my term (that is, Heart of Melting Blood) to "reset" a target involves a complex manipulation of time and space dimension to either:
send the target back to where and how it originally started, without any memory of the present.
erase the target from existence by completely disrupting its history and connection to the timeline.
In Hikki's case, his Whistling Gale usually "erases" the target rather than "destroy" it. It is an ability unique only to him since he obviously inherits the bloods of Chronomancer and Minamikaze clans.
Second "reset" sounds like the Mystic Eyes of Death deal by Shiki Tohno But those are quite scary ways to get... erased though

Quote:

I'm somewhat intrigued on who "wrote" the profiles these girls found (I do hope they don't get caught for apparent unauthorized snooping ). I don't think it could be Scaglietti, as the style is much too kind, and it points to someone in the lab who could write such profile would be someone the girls would like. Probably.

Still, most awesome there. Nothing's better than revenge to get a battle going (although in this case, revenge for someone else's sake ).

Quote:
Sorry, but I'm having a little trouble sleeping, so I thought up of an extention to Threshold's profile. I want to get it down somewhere before I forget.
Spoiler for #47C6: Threshold:
More intriguing information on Threshold, although the information need further context to put it into place.

On another note, it reads much like one of those logs in Doom 3

Quote:
Part 3.35 IS HERE. 3.35 since this and the next is technically a Signum/Isdera side-story, along with Saga and Reinforce thrown into the mix a little, only for a later involvement.

The next part or 2 should cover Signum vs Isdera II, and the first meeting between Saga and Reinforce. :3
Signum-sama + 100 points for her awesome lines

And poor Zafira just broke the fourth wall there

Quote:

Comments please.

More power armor users, this time based on the EVA F Type? (At least, that's my impression of it). And...

*tries to stop smirking*

Trap... Tank... and... Spank... with tentacles...

*has great difficulty typing reply*

You are pure gold already

Also, points for him having a crush on Ginga (it's another matter if he gets familiar with her )
--------------------------------------

Alright... Part III is taking longer than I originally expected, might take me the week to finish it due to its length. But what the hell.

In the meantime, I updated Epilogue Part 2 with another snippet, so as to finalize most of the character interactions and make way for the imposition fest that is Part III.

Also... a surprise character makes his appearance here. Hope you don't mind Kha

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-03, 04:33   Link #895
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

@LoweGear: actually its based on the Eva B Type. The F Type and its equipment is plain sick... increased armour and power, electrical beam like launcher, antiphase weapon, handheld dual chainsaw and the Mastema.

The wizard pack add-on is meant to be based on Gundams like Strike Gundam and its striker packs.

I don't mean tank and spank in THAT way :sweatdrops:
Old 2007-06-03, 04:45   Link #896
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

WARE NO TAAN! DURO! BLUECHEESIUM ULTIMATE DRAGON, SPECIARU SAMMON!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Maybe I should go and create a "shota" villain to counteract the massive flood of loli antagonists, then

Spoiler for short description of the shota villain:
Ooh. How old is he in StrikerS? If his age is 10 years after, I certainly see some sniper action with Teresa VS Takeru.
Quote:
you do know messing with a Chronomancer and the reincarnation of Arthur is a complete no-no, don't you?
Knowing her, she'll beat it if she thinks a battle would be too hard and leaves Kha to clean up.
Quote:
Nakamura Hiro? What's this? The time-travelling Japanese is finally featured in Nanoha Universe?
I wonder how much a coincidence was this, cos Nankamura is a common Jap family name in Tokyo, and Hiro was a joke that even I use when creating "heroic personality" -the self-sacrificing tendency with a great destiny yada yada- chars. But... Opens up possibilities here.

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:

Ooh yeah that sooo gave me an idea about how to bring them into the story, by implementing them directly into the foreshadowed Old Velka Radicals arc.

Quote:

Winner lines mon! Let's see what happens next!!!

Quote:

Comments please.

Hmmmmmm... Something here reminds me of the generic dense brave and utterly clueless male heroes anime has sometimes, but then I saw EVA!!!!!! (mecha-fanboyism)

Quote:
... I'm think the TSAB would like to have a word with that guy for apparent TIME PARADOX

The Nagato name alone already gets my seal of approval I'm wondering... why "headless"? It's apparent that she has eyes and hair... unless CC's propaganda has really skewed everyone's vision of her

If she manifests herself as a Linker Core though... does that mean that you can somehow... "transplant" her into a mage or something?

And... G.I. Joh?
I'd like to see them even grab him.

She's headless because she has no material form. The "head" descriptions were meant for her avatar when someone plugs into Zaku 1-3, or Nagato downloads herself into the Silvana systems.

Yes you got that right. Now for one more piece of the puzzle...

First half EVA ref, second half lame joke to reflect this guy's taste for humor. Been itching to create a character like this ever since I found Gendou's initials to equal G.I.

Quote:
Holy ****... None of our characters are gonna stand a chance if Lelouche comes into play as a villain...

Oh wait, we also have Zero here don't we...

LELOUCHE VS KHA!!!!! GEASS VS GEASS!!!!!
By S*******, this is going to turn into Death Note-level brain battles if that happens!

Quote:
More power armor users, this time based on the EVA F Type? (At least, that's my impression of it). And...

*tries to stop smirking*

Trap... Tank... and... Spank... with tentacles...

*has great difficulty typing reply*

You are pure gold already

Also, points for him having a crush on Ginga (it's another matter if he gets familiar with her )
Why do I envision Ginga enmeshed in tentacles while--

(Runs faster than Keroko. AND Subaru.)
Quote:
Alright... Part III is taking longer than I originally expected, might take me the week to finish it due to its length. But what the hell.

In the meantime, I updated Epilogue Part 2 with another snippet, so as to finalize most of the character interactions and make way for the imposition fest that is Part III.

Also... a surprise character makes his appearance here. Hope you don't mind Kha
Ah I knew Artei loves coming in sword swinging, but picking this fight is borderline ridiculous even for him.

More is revealed! I wonder how much we are going to get out of Epilogue III is the investigator is there.

Nonetheless...

Artei: Isashiburi, Oba-san. = Spot-On Winner!

I dun think you need to wait for me to finish Yuuno's interaction (which has been sorely delayed...).

---New intelligience data updated---

Using prose now to introduce another villian, this time one who isn't very powerful in person, but uses political power to crush his opponents.

Any resemblance to any person alive or lurking in this forum is completely coincidental.

Here goes:
Spoiler for Negotiations:

Erio, what do you think? Is Scaggy going to turn him down? I'll think of another way to bring the girls in if my characterisation is wrong. No worries about that.
Old 2007-06-03, 05:06   Link #897
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I like it. Your concept is quite unique since it follows a medieval knight motif.
Thanks. That was what I was basing him on
Quote:

@Liingo don't worry about him not being complete ^^ one way that i think on my character is He is never complete until the day he "Retires". For there will always be something new in his life to be worth witting about^^ Great character!! A familiar? wow I might be of but i think that is only the second one in this thread (Cass's Kali was first) <I might be wrong if so please correct me>

snip..

Thank you. One of the reasons why I've ranked him BB+ is since that way he has the ability to level up and gain more skills/spells. I'm not sure if Iza is the second familiar in the thread though.. backlogs are killing me atm....

@Erio: Great background info on Gwendolyn and Iris!! Although it seems security isn't very good where they're staying if they can find personal info lying around

Quote:

That was awesome work!! It fits Signum very well.

Quote:

Comments please.

Nice character. IMHO that doesn't come close to overpowered... They're only overpowered when
A) SS+ or higher ranked
B) Having an insane rank for their age ie loli Nanoha/Fate

Quote:
Bluecheesium Bomb lunch authorized!!!!!!!!!!!!

The concept of the SpellBlades team is awesome, a magical urban warfare invasion team, nice, giving me SWAT vibes already I suddenly noticed that Isamu lacks a battering-type attack for breaking down strengthened entryways... then again, I'd expect Tuala or Valivis for that role based on their function.

Good profile on Isamu btw
Thanks for the comments Imbued blade should be able to take down most doors but I'll keep that in mind for when I'm doing the spells for the others.
Old 2007-06-03, 05:08   Link #898
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:

Chrono: ... Do I want to know?
Hayate: Know what?
Chrono: Don't play dumb with me Hayate, I'm gone for a few minutes, and hell breaks lose.
Hayate: Ehehehe well, you see, Kha...
Chrono: Never mind, I see. So what is her reason for trashing the building bare handed?
Hayate: Actually, that was Subaru.
Chrono:
Hayate: You see, what happened was...
Chrono: I don't want to know. Where are they now?
Hayate: Oh, they should be running around somewhere close. Oh, over there!
Chrono: ....
Hayate: ....
Hayate: Wow, Chain Ion Cannon Breaker, when did Keroko-chan learn that?

Quote:

Using prose now to introduce another villian, this time one who isn't very powerful in person, but uses political power to crush his opponents.

Any resemblance to any person alive or lurking in this forum is completely coincidental.

Here goes:

Erio, what do you think? Is Scaggy going to turn him down? I'll think of another way to bring the girls in if my characterisation is wrong. No worries about that.
Holy... Might as well think away the 'S' while were at it.

"Rule of the thumb, Hassad, you cannot kill the Messiah!"

Skane is a keeper, deffinetely a keeper.

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-06-03 at 05:36.
Old 2007-06-03, 05:31   Link #899
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
[

Somehow, I like that scene of yours very mu-

*gets Haken Saber'd*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha

Here goes:

Even in here, Skane's awesomeness is undeniable

Finally, a bad guy who uses his brains and connections as the main threat. I wonder how Scaglietti will react to this one. And... they making a bomb or something?

Although beware the Ion Canon when it strikes down... HARD

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-03, 06:01   Link #900
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Chrono: ... Do I want to know?
Hayate: Know what?
Chrono: Don't play dumb with me Hayate, I'm gone for a few minutes, and hell breaks lose.
Hayate: Ehehehe well, you see, Kha...
Chrono: Never mind, I see. So what is her reason for trashing the building bare handed?
Hayate: Actually, that was Subaru.
Chrono:
Hayate: You see, what happened was...
Chrono: I don't want to know. Where are they now?
Hayate: Oh, they should be running around somewhere close. Oh, over there!
Chrono: ....
Hayate: ....
Hayate: Wow, Chain Ion Cannon Breaker, when did Keroko-chan learn that?
Hayate: Let's join in! Limiter Release!
Nanoha: It's been a while!
Fate: This seems wrong but...
Kha: That's it! Why am I running anyway?
Keroko: Now we're talking!
Hikki: ...
Nanoha: Come on it's fun! *shoots* Tag! You're it!
Hikki: HEY! I wasn't prepared!
Chrono: Hey wait! Stop--!

Mayhem ensues, then after an intense free-for-all, the 6 toasted Aces are sitting in a circle laughing.

Hikki: This IS fun...
Kha: For once I agree with Sakura on fighting...
Chrono: Ah the repair bills...
Quote:
Somehow, I like that scene of yours very mu-

*gets Haken Saber'd*
GG.
Quote:

Even in here, Skane's awesomeness is undeniable

Finally, a bad guy who uses his brains and connections as the main threat. I wonder how Scaglietti will react to this one. And... they making a bomb or something?

Although beware the Ion Canon when it strikes down... HARD
Come to think of it, that's quite true. The IVA, they are up to... something. Scag's reaction will have to depend on Erio really, for this was supposed to be a means to bring in the girls, but that exposes me to the canon hounds too.

But nonetheless...

Skane: Excellent work, my Knight. The GDI may tear at us and rend our flesh, but our will shall not be broken. The trap is set and the bait has been laid. The Mid Childa lackeys shall dig themselves a grave so deep they'll never come out the same again. (Explosion, breaking glass) As you can see we're only saving the important artefacts to build a magnificent temple upon the bodies of the Judged infidels. Our defence here is not of your concern. Take your Trinity to the 169th, salvage whatever you can of Charlene's forces, for you are going to need them on our quest for vengeance. Go now, my son, and be careful, for the sly one who calls himself der Kleriker is there. (runs away)

And so if Seven Arcs orders the Ion Canon, it'll ignite the liquid Bluecheesium deposits under this thread and set off a chain reaction of EPIC proportions... Somehow, I'd like to see the fallout.