AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-23, 16:31   Link #181
strategos

Next chapter: That man appeared again, Beside Naruto!!
Tittle 237 "Discard that thought"
what do u think guys?
what could this new chapter bring us?
Maybe some info on Sasuke or Someone that he has met once appeared again

It seemes there is going to be a new search for Sasuke.
So probably infiltration on Sound terretory might sound good
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 16:31   Link #182
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

I wander if they'll even have another Chunin exam. If they do it may be in another country. It seems Ninja ranks have lost importance as most chacrters seem to not give a damn. I guess Naruto is going to get some more training from Jiraiya. Maybe he'll finally go to that training center. ANd they haven't given up on Sasuke. They may plan some crazy assed mission to get him back or else just get stronger. I sense some major shift in the story coming soon.
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 16:35   Link #183
gibits
Endless

good chapter, predictable yes but still good. I personally want neiji to go to med school also. He's smart enuff, his charkra control is top notch as far as i can see and being able to see chakra flow inside a person makes him a natrual surgoen.

Go Neiji!
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 16:35   Link #184
Gon the Freec
1337 member ......

Perhaps there will be an new Chuunin Exam and Naruto and Sakura etc will try it again but also a new team for from the Sound and Sasuke will be in this team it would be interesting though [ imo ]....
Gon the Freec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 16:41   Link #185
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

NMR seems like a promising translation, although I don't know a lick of translating Japanese, or whatever it is. Now that it is confirmed that Sakura is going to be Tsunade's pupil, I'm glad. Sakura is the smartest out the bunch so I am sure that she will catch on in a manner that may not distract Tsunade from her Hokage duties...I hope. I was thinking that Sakura was going to be trained under Shizune but, whatever. Tsuande is already being taken away from Hokage duties by looking over injured children and basically working with them firsthand rather than checking up on them with little assistance, if needed. Maybe this is prelude to something great. Sakura, as a medical ninja, has great expectations.

In reference to "that man," I hope that it is Jiraiya. But whoa it would be funny if it is Itachi or Kisame. But, anyway, I do think that it is Jiraiya and we get some insight on the changes Naruto went through during all of those Kyubi moments.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 16:46   Link #186
kwanseemun

Send a message via AIM to kwanseemun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Dope
Seems like Kishimoto is suddenly rushing too quickly. How can Tsunade train train Sakura when she needs to rebuild Konoha and its relations. And they are afterall in war with sound. But the worst part is...Orochimarus arms have healed!
Umm, technically the war with the sound is over .... and orochimaru's arms have healed??? when...where?
kwanseemun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 17:02   Link #187
zarkand

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
and we get some insight on the changes Naruto went through during all of those Kyubi moments.
I wonder if Naruto heard what the Kyubi said to him, about being grateful to the Kyubi and the 4th who sealed him, and that he and the fourth are alike, according to inane's translation anyway. Not to start something like the 4th is Naruto's, father's, brother's, nephew’s, cousin’s, former roommate, but it seemed like an important little tidbit that will be brought up again.
zarkand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 17:31   Link #188
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanseemun
Umm, technically the war with the sound is over .... and orochimaru's arms have healed??? when...where?
When he switched bodies with the surviver of the battle royale held inside Orochimaru's Den-of-Snakes-of-wickedness.

Chapter 199
Old 2004-10-23, 17:47   Link #189
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
I like Ino with the short ponytail. I think she looks better with that, rather then the long one, or the bun. ^o^
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 17:54   Link #190
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanseemun
technically its not. the war with the sand is over because they made a new treaty
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 18:53   Link #191
strategos

I think Kabuto infected Kimi with that virus. But Orochimaru so the virus. Maybe Kabuto plans to kill Orochimaru with medic skills. Maybe he left a virus in Oro new host. And will make Oro die in time.

FOr next chapter we will see Hinata thinking for 5 hours if she has the bravery for visiting or not visiting Naruto. And when she gets the courage she finds that Naruto left the hospital
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 19:14   Link #192
Captain_Dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
I like Ino with the short ponytail. I think she looks better with that, rather then the long one, or the bun. ^o^
I think she looked the best with the long ponytail and hated that she cut it off. Thats why I am happy to see that she is slowly but steadily growing it back to its original length again =)
Captain_Dope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 19:40   Link #193
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Just read the translation. Seems that my own translation was pretty accurate. She did asked Tsunade to be her apprentice. I hope we will get to see some of her training in the future. As I said the artist made her into the perfect person to be a medic nin right off the bat: perfect chakra control, intelligent, has people important to her, and good at staying alive (she lives even though she does not have the power to protect herself). Kakashi can't teach her much anyway, I am glad she finally found a teacher who would actually train her. Very good. ^^
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 20:07   Link #194
DarkPaladin56
Wandering Typesetter

alot of people were guessing that sakura would learn from the fifth....i guess it happened
DarkPaladin56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 20:24   Link #195
thedemonwithin

i like the idea of naruto and sasuke meeting in another chuunin exam thatd be interestin

also who thinks shikimaru might know somthin is different abou naruto cos hes heard naruto tell gaara that he has a demon in him, he saw naruto open up his tenksutsus with a strange chakra (if thats how u spell it), and now he comments on how naruto is already awake after the fight with sasuke

now shikimaru bein the genious he is do u think he could av figured out naruto has kyuubi inside him?
thedemonwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 20:25   Link #196
wb_hicks

now the sannin are appose to be like rock paper scissor but team 7 isnt. she may finally be of use but be on terms with sasuke and even naruto for that matter is way to unbelieveable to me. also naruto is being the odd ball out since he is been made similar to the 4th not jaraiya. ohwell i want to see a naruto garaa team up.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 21:31   Link #197
gintsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos
Next chapter: That man appeared again, Beside Naruto!!
Tittle 237 "Discard that thought"
what do u think guys?
what could this new chapter bring us?
Maybe some info on Sasuke or Someone that he has met once appeared again

It seemes there is going to be a new search for Sasuke.
So probably infiltration on Sound terretory might sound good
Hmm.. I thought about who could be the character that would reappear:
- Itachi (though it would be to rush to put him in scene again... altough he should've rested already by now ._.)
- Jiraiya (well.. he has been missing for quite some time now o.o')
- The Fourth! xD (maybe it's dellusional, but maybe it IS an illusion =D or some kind of inner projection of the fourth created by Naruto's inner self xD I know it's crazy ^^')

Hey.. Temari has appeared, but where the hell is Kankurou, Gaara and Lee?? Abandoned in the forest?? o_o"
gintsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 21:40   Link #198
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
I'm so glad Ino isn't (or at least doesn't seem to be) a Sasuke fangirl anymore!
Since, they didn't know that he didn't return, and she still went to go check on Chouji first.
I'm guessing she heard he was in critical condition. She'll probably see Shika next.

Also, I think the person they're talking about is Jiraiya. Not positive, though!
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 23:48   Link #199
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
I'm so glad Ino isn't (or at least doesn't seem to be) a Sasuke fangirl anymore!
Since, they didn't know that he didn't return, and she still went to go check on Chouji first.
I'm guessing she heard he was in critical condition. She'll probably see Shika next.

Also, I think the person they're talking about is Jiraiya. Not positive, though!

looks like she care about her teammate more now....back then it looked like she only cared for sasuke @____@

but thats a good thing, these kids are growing up

i also think its jiraiya....horny old man needs to lighten up the mood again and more stories about the 4th ^___^
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 00:49   Link #200
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Here's my 2 cents:

this chap kinda pissed me off because Suckura kinda let her bitch self center self out again. She did try to push it in, I can give hercredit for that but.. eh, she's still a bitch to me -_-;; Suckura is such a two faced B!tch! She comes in all sad because Naruto couldn't bring back sasugay and prenteds that everything is all good and stuff. She was gald that Naruto didn't get hurt that badly but can she be any colder!? Even Shikamaru sees that Naruto is trying and all she could do is be sad because she wants to S sasuGAy's D... what a btch! GOD DAM!! I HATE GIRLS LIKE HER!!! AND now she's all trying to be useful by asking Tsunade to train her..? WTF? I don't care, no matter how good she gets... well if she gets super good and stop trying to S sasuGAy's D everytime she gets the chance, then I'll start to respect her more. She'll always be the suckura that sucks all the time and cries when she doesn't get her way- FIRST IMPRESSIONS DO COUNT!! Oh yeah, she's also a slut. I mean she typically threw herself at sasuke in chap 181. If this was when they were like teens with raging hormones then I think sasuGay would actually make her wish come true coz he a PIMP like that!! WOOT!! but suckura- Only 13ish and is such a whore already..
I don't know, I just don't like this chaper. I hope she dissapears for a LONG LONG LONG time!
Oh yeah and even INO went to see chouji and not sasugay. *sigh* more to add that saukura is really a cold b!tch...

*ahem* No offense to the suckura fans...
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote