AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-21, 13:02   Link #181
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Started Bleach out of curiosity, ended up liking it, but now it's just garbage. Just a massive barrage of fillers, panel wasting, and story that moves as slow as dead snail.
Old 2009-11-21, 14:54   Link #182
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Naruto Shippuden started to become rather boring after Gaara rescue arc for me, so I started Bleach for the first time by recommendation from my friend. It started ok, but after SS arc I was in love with it. Characters and fights were done well and that is what drew me in. I'm still interested in lower degree, but I won't quit as quite a few characters keeps my attention fresh.
Old 2009-11-21, 15:14   Link #183
Langus
Optimus Prime

A guy in my uni's Modern Japan History class recommended it to me. He'd lived in Japan the year earlier on an exchange program so we got to talking since I was thinking of heading there myself and he told me to check it out. Was good then... not so much now.
Old 2009-11-21, 19:05   Link #184
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

I got into bleach while looking for something to fill my week inbetween naruto episodes. My friend recommended it to me, and I really liked it. I still think it is great.
Old 2009-11-22, 04:52   Link #185
Hollowfied

I started watching it about episode 15 or so but missed a lot of episodes till just before the SS arc. About mid way through that I re watched all the episodes. I haven't missed a Bleach episode since, even if I do I go online and watch it. Why I started watching it? Mainly my brother saw a half of an episode once, kept talking about it and I figured out when they aired and was hooked from that moment on.
Closed Thread