Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-23, 05:53   Link #181
mayaramayana
A proof is an argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargaze View Post
That will be... interesting to see
I can imagine it....

It will be so interesting. Try to imagine what Lelouch's expression the morning after Kaguya's assault.....

"KAGUYA DEFLOWERED ME!!! SHE TOOK MY SEEDS!!" or something like that.

I hate picturing that. Let's stop hurting our innocent mind, shall we?
Old 2008-07-23, 06:02   Link #182
mayaramayana
A proof is an argument.

Here's another option....

Lelouch stays single--------I don't know. I can't really picture him being single. That's somewhat to plain. But I think if he's going to stay single, he would better of be dead. So....according to the property of equality,

Lelouch stays single=Lelouch is dead
Old 2008-07-23, 06:18   Link #183
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

C.C's memory loss is timed perfectly with Lulu's disappeared Geass, they are heavily entwined with each other's subplots. Once C.C's memories return with Lulu's Geass, there is no doubt their relationship will undergo a drastic change now that Episode 15 has shifted their dynamic, but is put on hold due to the memory loss. Most probably it will return within the 23+ mark. For now, it's "play with moe C.C" before things get serious.

And you know what'll happen with moe C.C. If moe C.C poses that much of a threat to Kallen, imagine how it'll be like if the Queen makes her comeback the moment her and Lulu's subplots will conclude together. The Witch and the Warlock indeed. A formidable pair of equals, a very strong bond.

There is no room for Kallen.

Hmm, July is such an interesting month, so many ships are starting to sink in many fandoms too.
Old 2008-07-23, 06:26   Link #184
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
1. We don't have any information that proves he's lost his geass.
2. "You should at least die with a smile" sounds like a huge death flag to me.
3. C.C. is the Player in this game, not the Queen.
Old 2008-07-23, 06:42   Link #185
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Of all the women in the series, C.C is the only one who proved to match Lulu's strength as his equal, his Queen.

I'm not a Lulu x C.C fan, so I'm not interested in representing them as one of their shippers, I'm just here to toss my bet on the predictable nature of Code Geass's love story, and to laugh at Dann, that's all. But hey, you'll have my genuine interest if you can build up Lulu x Kallen without downplaying or attacking Lulu x C.C. Make sure not to fall into the trap of assuming that trying to tear down one pairing means proving the other at the same time. That's a fallacy, and one completely easy to see through.

Carry on!
Old 2008-07-23, 06:51   Link #186
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
c.c = aris
kallen = tifa
Old 2008-07-23, 06:51   Link #187
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis View Post
Of all the women in the series, C.C is the only one who proved to match Lulu's strength as his equal, his Queen.

I'm not a Lulu x C.C fan, so I'm not interested in representing them as one of their shippers, I'm just here to toss my bet on the predictable nature of Code Geass's love story, and to laugh at Dann, that's all. But hey, you'll have my genuine interest if you can build up Lulu x Kallen without downplaying or attacking Lulu x C.C. Make sure not to fall into the trap of assuming that trying to tear down one pairing means proving the other at the same time. That's a fallacy, and one completely easy to see through.

Carry on!
... I'm not here to try and prove Lelouch/Kallen. I was pointing out the flaws in your post. C.C.'s memories returning is actually a bad thing, if they stay gone she has a good chance of living past the end of the series. If she regains them then she has an even greater chance of dying.

C.C. = The person who mastered the entire game by giving geass (Player)
Lelouch = The most important and critical game piece (King)
Kallen = The most powerful game piece (Queen)
Old 2008-07-23, 07:01   Link #188
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
c.c = aris
kallen = tifa
That is a FFVII comparison? XD
Cause Tifa totally kicked ass.

And i agree with Tokan, right now, Kallen might be considered Queen in a chess metaphor.
Old 2008-07-23, 07:02   Link #189
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
c.c = aris
kallen = tifa
FF7 is a good game, but overrated in my opinion.

Quote:
But at the moment, the player is out

Seriously, he indeed said that, but then he says that he knows what her real wish is (I know that i repeat myself), and I don't think her real wish came true yet (Var says the opposite, but I'm not Var).

Last edited by Narona; 2008-07-23 at 07:20.
Old 2008-07-23, 07:05   Link #190
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
C.C.'s memories returning is actually a bad thing, if they stay gone she has a good chance of living past the end of the series. If she regains them then she has an even greater chance of dying.
I don't have any particular concerns on whether C.C's memory returning is a bad thing, considering each Code Geass episode has thrown the fandom into chaos each week with batshit insane events, so I'm not gonna touch on that. I'm looking at what's laid out right now, the timing of C.C's memory loss in the start of the second half suggests that this subplot will be addressed at the nearing end of the series, and there is no doubt Lulu will be at the center of it with her. For now, it's moe C.C time, and when it comes to fanservice, this should balance out Lulu x Kallen in the early episodes.

I'm done with Lulu x C.C, see ya!
Old 2008-07-23, 07:22   Link #191
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis View Post
I don't have any particular concerns on whether C.C's memory returning is a bad thing, considering each Code Geass episode has thrown the fandom into chaos each week with batshit insane events, so I'm not gonna touch on that. I'm looking at what's laid out right now, the timing of C.C's memory loss in the start of the second half suggests that this subplot will be addressed at the nearing end of the series, and there is no doubt Lulu will be at the center of it with her. For now, it's moe C.C time, and when it comes to fanservice, this should balance out Lulu x Kallen in the early episodes.

I'm done with Lulu x C.C, see ya!
You seem to be under the impression that CChi and C.C. are the same person, which they are not. People may appear to be similar, but it is their memories that define who they are. CChi is a ten year old girl, C.C. is a 600+ year old woman. They are different people, they have different connections to Lelouch, and their time together means different things. Lelouch's time with CChi is flimsy development for C.C. because she's not C.C.. It is incomparable to Lelouch and Kallen moments because, last I checked, Kallen's character didn't become someone else half-way through the show.

Look at it this way, the last time someone he loved ended up getting mind wiped, Shirley, Lelouch took care of them out of a sense of obligation, lingering promise, regret, and duty. I do not see why what happened then is not applicable now, at least until shown otherwise.

So if you want to argue something, then you could argue for CChi x Lelouch developments, and as it stands you might get it, but you're not getting Lelouch x C.C. developments because, simply, C.C. isn't there anymore.
Old 2008-07-23, 07:24   Link #192
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Kallen has admitted that she hasn't had her first kiss yet.
Where did you get from?

If true.... Oh Heavens.
Old 2008-07-23, 07:26   Link #193
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Where did you get from?

If true.... Oh Heavens.
season 1 ep 6
the cat chase

i win
Old 2008-07-23, 07:26   Link #194
Tokkan

Quote:
Where did you get from?

If true.... Oh Heavens.
Season 1, Stage 6. That's why she was trying to catch Arthur, she didn't want to have her first kiss stolen by some freak she didn't know.
Old 2008-07-23, 07:28   Link #195
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
season 1 ep 6
the cat chase
Quote:
Season 1, Stage 6. That's why she was trying to catch Arthur, she didn't want to have her first kiss stolen by some freak she didn't know.
*Facepalm*

How could I forget that.....
Old 2008-07-23, 07:29   Link #196
Var
Banned

Quote:
*Facepalm*

How could I forget that.....
Who cares? More importantely, when is she going to get her first kiss.
Old 2008-07-23, 07:38   Link #197
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Who cares? More importantely, when is she going to get her first kiss.

after she chooses to stay with lulu
he lies
she leaves
she understands that he lied
she goes back
kicks his ass
kisses him
then tells him if he ever lies to her again she'd kick his ass some more
Old 2008-07-23, 08:30   Link #198
mayaramayana
A proof is an argument.

Quote:
after she chooses to stay with lulu
he lies
she leaves
she understands that he lied
she goes back
kicks his ass
kisses him
then tells him if he ever lies to her again she'd kick his ass some more
Now that's a plot. Well, it'll suffice only if Lelouch will really fall for Kallen.

If....

LuluxC.C.------Lelouch will be the lead actor in the relationship. Though C.C. can somehow manipulate the game... But they're passive, so it's hard to picture them.

LuluxKallen----Kallen will be the lead actor (?) in the relationship. She's so head-over-heels about him. So, she would be the hot and agressive one.

LuluxKaguya-----Like I've posted before.... Kaguya will rape Zero (if she can)
Old 2008-07-23, 08:37   Link #199
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
You seem to be under the impression that CChi and C.C. are the same person, which they are not. People may appear to be similar, but it is their memories that define who they are. CChi is a ten year old girl, C.C. is a 600+ year old woman. They are different people, they have different connections to Lelouch, and their time together means different things. Lelouch's time with CChi is flimsy development for C.C. because she's not C.C.. It is incomparable to Lelouch and Kallen moments because, last I checked, Kallen's character didn't become someone else half-way through the show.

So if you want to argue something, then you could argue for CChi x Lelouch developments, and as it stands you might get it, but you're not getting Lelouch x C.C. developments because, simply, C.C. isn't there anymore.
The reason why most predictions blow up on people's faces is because they conclude their arguments based on subplots that are only halfway through, let alone a subplot that only went in two seconds into the show. Look at Dann and how he went around preaching like a crazy preaching thing. He saw the pieces but he didn't go further and see how the pieces joined together. Oh well.

But okay, lets battle the predictions out for a while. This C.C=/=C.Chi nonsense will be put to death if the series decides to use the memory loss as a bridge to the unconcerned C.C and a C.C who will regain her memories back, as you seem to be under the impression that a) she won't recover her memories and b) recovered C.C means to throw away all the times she spent with Lulu before, when in fact, there's a high chance she might embrace everything that's happened, and may serve as the trigger for her to see the true wish that Lulu saw, but she herself couldn't. However, I'll grant that it's wee too early to speculate, but I won't be surprised if this memory loss will serve as the trigger point to bind Lulu x C.C together, as it's pretty much the only thing that could sever C.C's defensive points and temporarily wash her suicidal mindset to let Lulu breach into her barrier.

This + C.C's eventual memory return = You have something to worry about.

As for Lulu x Kallen, well...

As far as canon goes, I'm not surprised they've started sinking the Lulu x Kallen ship (I didn't say sunk at least). It's remarkably easy to see which side is on the defensive, as it'll look like the crew tries to attack the other ship without trying to save their own ship from sinking. You're more than welcome to laugh at me if my predictions blow up in my face, btw, but while I'm a smartass, I won't usually say something unless I'm 100% confident in it, just as I'm confident in how the second half is slapping Dann silly right now.

Edit: Okay, signing out now, see you later, guys, shipping's all in good fun.

Double Edit: Shipping is all in good fun, guys.

Last edited by cheesie; 2008-07-23 at 09:38.
Old 2008-07-23, 08:58   Link #200
Stretch5920

I'm not into pedophilia so if this 10 year old C.C leads to romance between her and Lelouch, well I think that is just sad.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance