AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-28, 19:20   Link #2021
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I think that "acid" they're using only melts clothes. As you said, not much point in going through the trouble of capturing them if it's only to kill them 10 seconds later.
Just another excuse to draw b00bs I guess
Old 2010-05-29, 10:02   Link #2022
gameboy234

I'm worry what will happen to rest of the gantzer. Kurono and cherry boy now have the reason to raid the base. Hope nothing tragic happen to the rest of the team.
Old 2010-06-11, 01:45   Link #2023
Dragonkid11
A random-man

A new chapter here...and......what's the point of capturing people and then cut them up...
It's like they rip out all organ out from the people...then what's the skin for?

Aside from that,it's seem someone saved Tei from being "something-ed"...what a way to introduce new character...
Old 2010-06-11, 02:04   Link #2024
Who

Just picked this up and went through 150 chapters. So far... I'm sickened by what I read. It sickens me even further because there's the possibility I might be like these people, or more specifically, the main protagonist in terms of being his character

Spoiler for character:

As for most the other characters, I don't want to get into it. The only characters worth it so far are some of the ones who've died off extremely early, the deuteragonist, and the main's girlfriend. I'm definitely sure there are others since I was introduced to the new ones but I just don't know. This stuff depresses me.
Old 2010-06-11, 02:17   Link #2025
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Then stop reading it -_-

http://sining83.blogspot.com
Old 2010-06-11, 04:56   Link #2026
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for ch320:
Old 2010-06-11, 05:10   Link #2027
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for ch320:
Although that guy look like he's thinking "something",at least Tei-chan is save...sort of...
Old 2010-06-11, 07:12   Link #2028
RisArk

Quote:
in terms of being a complete bystander and not wanting to help others out, not giving a shit and whatnot. Especially when you tell yourself you'd put yourself on the line for others but when it comes time to walk your talk, most often you'd just stand there with your head in the ground like an ostrich.
You're talking about Kurono? The Kurono that single-handily took on giant talking dinosaurs while protecting a completely new group of Gantz fighters, leading them to victory and survival time and time again? The one that sold his freedom from Gantz to revive a friend instead? That Kurono?
Old 2010-06-11, 07:23   Link #2029
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Then stop reading it -_-
Please don't tell me what to do. I know I said it sickens me, but I intend to stick with it to the end. I recognize it as good storytelling despite how I feel. I merely gave my starting impressions of only the characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisArk View Post
You're talking about Kurono? The Kurono that single-handily took on giant talking dinosaurs while protecting a completely new group of Gantz fighters, leading them to victory and survival time and time again? The one that sold his freedom from Gantz to revive a friend instead? That Kurono?
Thanks for spoiling it for me.
Old 2010-06-11, 08:17   Link #2030
RisArk

Dude, you just said 150 chapters. Kurono's a noble leader by the end of that.
Old 2010-06-11, 08:44   Link #2031
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
Please don't tell me what to do. I know I said it sickens me, but I intend to stick with it to the end. I recognize it as good storytelling despite how I feel. I merely gave my starting impressions of only the characters.

Thanks for spoiling it for me.
Bro, you came into this forum complaining. Don't be angry with the answers you get.

On another note...
Spoiler for 320:
Old 2010-06-11, 11:26   Link #2032
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for 320:
Old 2010-06-11, 15:49   Link #2033
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisArk View Post
Dude, you just said 150 chapters. Kurono's a noble leader by the end of that.
I recognize the part where you said he's become more of a leader with the group. Just that I didn't know he sold his freedom, which I should've specified but I was in a hurry before. But yeah, that Kurono. I admit he's changed significantly but the first few missions didn't leave a good impression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
Bro, you came into this forum complaining. Don't be angry with the answers you get.
Angry isn't the right word. You can call it that and complaining if you want. I said I didn't like most of the characters but I was willing to give the newcomers the benefit of the doubt since I'm not at the point in the story where you guys are. That's merely my opinion and like I responded to evilplushie, I'm willing to keep going cause I see it as good storytelling. I don't see why I should be told to stop reading for just giving out my opinion. And in case you're saying angry in response to my quoting RisArk, I got slightly annoyed at the fact that one part of the details about Kurono since I wasn't up to it yet wasn't tagged in spoilers. If you still want to call it complaining, then be my guest. I won't say any further than that since I feel it's just going to lead to a lot of unrelated posts.

Last edited by Who; 2010-06-11 at 16:00.
Old 2010-06-11, 20:27   Link #2034
gameboy234

Spoiler for 320:
Old 2010-06-11, 21:24   Link #2035
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

It's pretty much complaining since your original post didn't mention you were willing to keep going cause of what you call good storytelling. Don't blame others when you come onto a subject specific thread and whine about the subject in question.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
Old 2010-06-11, 22:07   Link #2036
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Spoiler for 320:
Old 2010-06-12, 02:21   Link #2037
paladinenvec

Latests gantz chapter left me with a "wut?" face, so they sterelize them and put them like chickens in a food processing factory? so probably the aliens will eat them , sounds a little like V...(old series)
Old 2010-06-12, 18:53   Link #2038
Telcalipoca

Send a message via MSN to Telcalipoca
Quote:
Originally Posted by paladinenvec View Post
Latests gantz chapter left me with a "wut?" face, so they sterelize them and put them like chickens in a food processing factory? so probably the aliens will eat them , sounds a little like V...(old series)
thats what i was thinking when i saw them upside down, looks to me like humans maybe a delicacy to them or cheap fast food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
But yeah, that Kurono. I admit he's changed significantly but the first few missions didn't leave a good impression.

i feel the same i hated kurono and for a long time i couldnt see him for what he had become but how he was.Anyrate the spoiler is only of how he changes in this series the true spoilers are even more crazy than someone changing. Word of advice dont come here til you catch up one response gives away whats going on in this crazy arc/end?
Old 2010-06-18, 07:23   Link #2039
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
So, do those guys controling the Gantz spheres have the ability to revive dead fighters? Do they tranfer all of them back or just the living? Do they have access to make a copy at all?
Old 2010-06-18, 07:39   Link #2040
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by roriconfan View Post
So, do those guys controling the Gantz spheres have the ability to revive dead fighters? Do they tranfer all of them back or just the living? Do they have access to make a copy at all?
No
Not all
And no
Closed Thread