AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-06, 19:19   Link #2041
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
You'd think he would have learned by now to stop charging headfirst. Hasn't he learned anything, from watching L-elf all this time? L-elf has disarmed him several times and yet he still never learns.
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success lol
Old 2013-12-06, 19:20   Link #2042
_Misfit

^Its hilarious. I want him to keep doing it
Old 2013-12-06, 19:29   Link #2043
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

I applaud Haruto's tenacity lol. Maybe this is the time Haruto actually succeeds?
Old 2013-12-06, 19:33   Link #2044
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
I applaud Haruto's tenacity lol. Maybe this is the time Haruto actually succeeds?
We can already see in the preview he doesn't. L-elf deflected him with the same ease as always.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-12-06, 19:35   Link #2045
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
We can already see in the preview he doesn't. L-elf deflected him with the same ease as always.
lol Can't fault him for trying.

Maybe he'll throw Haruto into orbit
Old 2013-12-06, 20:26   Link #2046
LightDragonman

I'm guessing that L-Elf and Haruto are at their ends with each other. Only natural, considering that the latter now probably blames the former for not doing anything to help the situation. And with them ring in the orbit of Module 77, it's only likely that Dorssian forces are going to be homing in on their location. Of course, they don't count on Saki and A-Drei.

I'm guessing that A-Drei, after finding out that L-Elf didn't shoot him, will want to rescue him and the like, and afr X-Eins finds out about Cain, want to take the latter down. However, he obviously needs help in doing so, and the he releases Saki on the agreement that she helps him, and goes to rescue Haruto and L-Elf, as both of them will no doubt come in handy.
Old 2013-12-06, 20:29   Link #2047
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightDragonman View Post
I'm guessing that L-Elf and Haruto are at their ends with each other. Only natural, considering that the latter now probably blames the former for not doing anything to help the situation. And with them ring in the orbit of Module 77, it's only likely that Dorssian forces are going to be homing in on their location. Of course, they don't count on Saki and A-Drei.

I'm guessing that A-Drei, after finding out that L-Elf didn't shoot him, will want to rescue him and the like, and afr X-Eins finds out about Cain, want to take the latter down. However, he obviously needs help in doing so, and the he releases Saki on the agreement that she helps him, and goes to rescue Haruto and L-Elf, as both of them will no doubt come in handy.
That would be inconsistent for Haruto. This episode he's going "Leave him alone, he's got nothing to do with this!" Only for him to go "Why didn't you help?! You suck!"
Old 2013-12-06, 20:33   Link #2048
LightDragonman

Good point. Maybe L-Elf's about to do something drastic and dangerous, and Haruto is trying to snap him out of it, as the former isn't thinking clearly. Losing your girlfriend isn't gonna have the best effect on your mind when you are all alone after all.
Old 2013-12-06, 20:39   Link #2049
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Good point. Maybe L-Elf's about to do something drastic and dangerous, and Haruto is trying to snap him out of it, as the former isn't thinking clearly. Losing your girlfriend isn't gonna have the best effect on your mind when you are all alone after all.
I don't think Haruto is all there either at the moment. Just lost a chunk of his memory. Shoko just rejected him and sold him out. Kyuuma died to save him. And then you got L-Elf whose worse at the moment. Shit's gonna be rough.
Old 2013-12-06, 20:43   Link #2050
Destined_Fate

Quote:
I wouldn't call her a girlfriend...

More like Potential Waifu waiting for the ring to make it official.

However, Lise had used Childhood Shipping but it Was Not Very Effective when The Show switched out A-Drei for Dat Plot and used Character Development which was Super Effective thus causing Lise to faint. In turn causing L-Elf to lose to Cain's trolling.
Old 2013-12-06, 20:43   Link #2051
LightDragonman

No wonder they both are fighting each other in the PV. Guess they both finally snapped.

Gonna take the words and comfort from someone to get them out of it. Again, I repeat, Saki and A-Drei (and maybe X-Eins) are probably the ones to do it.
Old 2013-12-06, 20:46   Link #2052
Irenesharda

Quote:
Here's that same scene but in stills. You can see that they are not that far from the capsule, so they just got out.

Spoiler for Size:

I think what it is is that Haruto's getting all emotional and going through a hissy fit about everything that's happened and Kyuma's death. L-elf isn't saying much, and in frustration about L-elf's non-responsiveness, Haruto accusing him of not caring and "tries" to tackle him.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Old 2013-12-06, 20:51   Link #2053
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

It would be funny if L-Elf is still not all there but his reflexes still let him make short work of Haruto
Old 2013-12-06, 20:53   Link #2054
Destined_Fate

Looks like a very physical shipping battle to me.

Haruto - Shoko is mine! Stop being shipped with her! Besides, everyone keeps saying we should be together!
L-Elf - Hmph. I have people shipping me with her just because I like her Yokans.
Haruto - Gasp! She doesn't give me Yokans!
L-Elf - They were delicious.
Haruto - You monster!?! ARRRRRRGH!
*Tries to tackle L-Elf, tossed aside*

On a serious note you may be right. L-Elf looks very angry and most likely isn't being cooperative with Haruto. What with his reason to be doing everything now gone so he doesn't really have a reason to play ball with Haruto anymore.
Old 2013-12-06, 20:54   Link #2055
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Ghost, What would make it priceless is that after L-Elf hip tosses him, he goes back to muttering to himself. Haruto will have gotten pwned by an absent-minded-no-reason-to-live L-Elf.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-12-06, 21:08   Link #2056
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
Ghost, What would make it priceless is that after L-Elf hip tosses him, he goes back to muttering to himself. Haruto will have gotten pwned by an absent-minded-no-reason-to-live L-Elf.
YES! Complete with comedic sound effects
Old 2013-12-06, 21:10   Link #2057
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

^The lols I will get from that...XD
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
Old 2013-12-06, 22:05   Link #2058
Haigon

Looks like VVV isn't doing that good in the sales...

I wouldn't be surprised with an asspull ending in three episodes

It's sunrise after all
Old 2013-12-06, 22:08   Link #2059
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigon View Post

It's sunrise after all
One could say the sun is setting for Valvrave...

...At least A-Drei thought it was funny

Old 2013-12-06, 22:13   Link #2060
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigon View Post

It's sunrise after all
New IPs are really hard to sell... Especially in the age of Digital!

Japan should really promote the Digital stuff more and get a more welcomed service like Netflex and showcase it there. As I don't think Sunrise gets much from places like Crunchyroll showing the show.
Closed Thread