KasumiZX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
This Series is getting a Kindergarten Spin-off
I can't wait to read this manga
KasumiZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-08, 22:00   Link #2042
Twi

Why is it not a Marie Route spin-off manga?

I want my Hard Mode route in visual media.

Edit: Speaking of which, is that Marie in the apron? I can't be sure since the way her body is angled makes it appear that she has a bust.
Old 2022-05-09, 00:40   Link #2043
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Why is it not a Marie Route spin-off manga?

I want my Hard Mode route in visual media.
Probably because Marie Route is a Web Novel, and Author probably plans to eventually release it as a Light Novel, before it gets adaptated to Manga.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-09, 01:34   Link #2044
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Probably because Marie Route is a Web Novel, and Author probably plans to eventually release it as a Light Novel, before it gets adaptated to Manga.
Marie Route had already in the light novel in the form of side story, so ther is already no problem in adapting it as a spin-off manga
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-09, 16:40   Link #2045
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Marie Route had already in the light novel in the form of side story, so ther is already no problem in adapting it as a spin-off manga
Not really sure about that.
Haven't seen a single LN or SS Collection Volume which contains the Marie Route in printed form (until now the SS Volume has covered the Store Bonus Chapters until v04, while Marie Route started with v03).
The Marie Route is still a Survey Bonus Web Novel Series (accessible for limited time), which haven't been "printed" in any other form yet.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-09, 22:56   Link #2046
mickbis

I didn't even realize what Creare give to Luxion in first arc until I read the manga current chapter. yeb it definitely something Luxion would go berserk alright
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-10, 03:37   Link #2047
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
I didn't even realize what Creare give to Luxion in first arc until I read the manga current chapter. yeb it definitely something Luxion would go berserk alright
I originally thought it was more of a flesh and blood arm instead of a mechanical arm
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2022-05-10, 10:18   Link #2048
Twi

Magic Armor. That'd do it.
Old 2022-05-11, 06:42   Link #2049
cyberdemon

I just got into this recently but something confuses me. Maybe I just have gotten to the point that it is answered but why in a female biased hierarchy is there a king? Shouldn’t queens be the highest authority while the king would just be a consort?
Old 2022-05-11, 06:44   Link #2050
tsunade666

have you read it? I don't want to spoil it but if you're asking then it's because that was just a ploy of the higher ranking nobles to control the lower rank. Count and above didn't act like that and knows what they must be done.
Old 2022-05-11, 06:48   Link #2051
cyberdemon

I’m only in the first few chapters but have seen spoilers
Old 2022-05-11, 08:50   Link #2052
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
There's a plot reason and a meta reason. The plot reason is kind of a big reveal for volume 3. Meanwhile, the meta reason is that it is simply a poorly written game developed by a studio that has never work on a project like this.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-11, 10:05   Link #2053
mickbis

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Short spoiler, it their way of controlling rural noble from having too much power
since similar politic circumstance happen in the past and result in "Principality"
mickbis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-11, 12:46   Link #2054
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Images
Possessed Olivia
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
https://twitter.com/shiosatojyun11/s...09599759073281

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-11, 13:48   Link #2055
Tenzen12

Wow, didn't expect Olivia being anything else but boring. She should stay this way.
Old 2022-05-21, 22:43   Link #2056
Gerard07

Is there no synopsis of the new volume yet?.
Gerard07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-22, 07:22   Link #2057
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
Is there no synopsis of the new volume yet?.
Ange is worried about her family trying to use her for getting Lion into their plot so she is thinking in breaking the engagement for the sake of saving Lion from that. At the same time Lion is also doubting about breaking the engagement because his existence might be a source of trouble for Ange. In the middle of the awkward mood Lion organizes a treasure hunt and when Marie's and Jake's group join it it becomes a competion but ...
Old 2022-05-22, 10:09   Link #2058
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Ange is worried about her family trying to use her for getting Lion into their plot so she is thinking in breaking the engagement for the sake of saving Lion from that. At the same time Lion is also doubting about breaking the engagement because his existence might be a source of trouble for Ange. In the middle of the awkward mood Lion organizes a treasure hunt and when Marie's and Jake's group join it it becomes a competion but ...
What dumb reason is that. Breaking the engagement doesn't mean her family will stop trying to take advantage of Leon.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-05-22, 10:47   Link #2059
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
What dumb reason is that. Breaking the engagement doesn't mean her family will stop trying to take advantage of Leon.
At least they will have less reason/cause to make use of Leon
Old 2022-05-22, 11:26   Link #2060
Twi

Arranged marriages are done for political reasons and benefits. The engagement is an alliance, so no engagement means that they don't have that leverage. Leon himself at this point has demonstrated enough military power and prowess that he can legitimately challenge the throne for the right to rule , so the Redgraves are likely banking on the fact that Leon got involved in everything from the first Volume until now because he's in love with Angie. It's why she's told to tolerate things from him that normally would be beneath a woman of her temperament, like if he had actually cheated on her.

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem