Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-11-10, 16:20   Link #201
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Oh dear lord. That chapter of the most recent variety, whew boy.
Spoiler for :

.... Checks latest chap......
Spoiler:

It's only a matter of time before the author pulls out a school arc, and Hiroto starts corrupting the morals of the female teachers

Hiroto should create a country and call it Adulteria

Next stop, the imouto station(?) ♥♥
Old 2015-11-10, 16:40   Link #202
cabman11

Wasn't there a character list somewhere in this thread?

Edit found it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Suppose I'll do the daunting task of making a character list. Good lord.
Spoiler for Characters:
For the record, these aren't ALL the characters, just 90% of the ones we have any worthwhile information about, or have frequent appearances in the story. Any character I didn't list probably isn't part of the harem, at least. Unless I forgot about them. There's always I good chance I forgot something (or a few somethings) or misremembered things.

Let me know if you have feedback if anything in particular needs changed in this.
Foun

Last edited by cabman11; 2015-11-10 at 16:56.
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-10, 20:38   Link #203
kaikalaila

Wow, that's one heck of a long list and its just an area! Nobles in Highschool soon~

Spoiler for Just a rant and I'm sorry if I'm jumping to conclusion just from the NTR spoiler:
kaikalaila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 21:13   Link #204
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

@Sasuke:
Stella's mother is also green-light.

Remilia is (almost) impossible, so go for Sonia... If Hiroto goals in, he will be my new hero. Also don't forget to collect 7 lewd sisters as well.

*crossed my finger for filia mother too

by the way NTR is netorare, NTL is netori.

and another by the way, Need more Nellis, from 71 to 31 to 16 is gold.
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-12, 23:34   Link #205
Yoburi

A easy way out is for her husband to die in the road kill by bandits probably ex-colleges that didn't like his quiting but i can also predict a very awkward situacion his the dude is friends with his dad and know him since he was born.

Baby boy stole his wife while sucking her tits thats fuck up.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-16, 13:08   Link #206
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

if talking such a issue why didn't the MC learn sign language or just freaking get a ipad and write on it.
Old 2015-11-16, 13:26   Link #207
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
if talking such a issue why didn't the MC learn sign language or just freaking get a ipad and write on it.
There's absolutely no point in learning sign language if nobody else knows it....
Old 2015-11-16, 13:38   Link #208
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
There's absolutely no point in learning sign language if nobody else knows it....
are you saying there is no schools in Japan for people with communication disabilities (deaf & dumb)? That he couldn't have enroll in this type school instead of a regular school?
Old 2015-11-16, 14:50   Link #209
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
are you saying there is no schools in Japan for people with communication disabilities (deaf & dumb)? That he couldn't have enroll in this type school instead of a regular school?
The availability of those kinds of things are really dependent on the region and the country's laws. I know nothing about Japan's laws in regards to this aspect, but even in the US where there are plenty of laws that support the deaf (who are of course the main users of sign language), there are people who end up traveling all the way across the country to go to a school for the deaf.
Old 2015-11-16, 15:06   Link #210
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
The availability of those kinds of things are really dependent on the region and the country's laws. I know nothing about Japan's laws in regards to this aspect, but even in the US where there are plenty of laws that support the deaf (who are of course the main users of sign language), there are people who end up traveling all the way across the country to go to a school for the deaf.
just look this up, japan has 4 schools for the deaf and blind.

so unless the MC either live in either the southern or northern end of Japan. He would have access to these four schools.
Old 2015-11-16, 15:09   Link #211
cabman11

You guys forgot that his communication disability is that he just couldn't say the right things to people. He may say 1 thing but he ment the opposite usually
Old 2015-11-16, 15:15   Link #212
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
You guys forgot that his communication disability is that he just couldn't say the right things to people. He may say 1 thing but he ment the opposite usually
which would mean there is something wrong with his brain. Some of the wires got cross, people who suffer strokes sometimes are like this, Gibberish would come out while they are trying to say something. Which is why he should have learn sign language and communicate using either sign language or writing on pad.
Old 2015-11-16, 15:19   Link #213
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

The topic strayed a bit, but keep in mind something. Those are schools/programs for the deaf. Last I checked, the MC isn't deaf. He just has problems properly conveying what he wants to. He'd probably need to get some kind of special permission from doctors in order to enroll in those programs for the deaf. And what, you wanna see all his friends being deaf? Also, sign language isn't exactly the all-perfect solution to his communication problem that you may think it is. It's an full-on other language and it's quite easy to be unable to properly communicate what you want to just like with any other language (perhaps even easier to have miscommunication because there are as many dialects as households that use it). I know this for a fact first-hand because sign language is my first language and have used it my whole life.
Old 2015-11-16, 15:23   Link #214
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
The topic strayed a bit, but keep in mind something. Those are schools/programs for the deaf. Last I checked, the MC isn't deaf. He just has problems properly conveying what he wants to. He'd probably need to get some kind of special permission from doctors in order to enroll in those programs for the deaf.
looking at the requirements for Tsukaba university, that would not be a problem.

Quote:
And what, you wanna see all his friends being deaf?
considering he doesn't have any friends, it would be a improvement.

Quote:
Also, sign language isn't exactly the all-perfect solution to his communication problem that you may think it is. It's an full-on other language and it's quite easy to be unable to properly communicate what you want to just like with any other language (perhaps even easier to have miscommunication because there are as many dialects as households that use it). I know this for a fact first-hand because sign language is my first language and have used it my whole life.
it is not a perfect solution but it is a good partial solution for someone with speech disability.
Old 2015-11-16, 15:27   Link #215
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
it is not a perfect solution but it is a good partial solution for someone with speech disability.
You don't seem to be understanding what I was saying when I said it's an entire other language. Even if he was able to use sign language to communicate with other people, it most likely wouldn't change anything at all. Just because they're using another language, does that mean someone with communication problems just magically becomes able to communicate properly? NO.
Old 2015-11-16, 15:37   Link #216
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
You don't seem to be understanding what I was saying when I said it's an entire other language. Even if he was able to use sign language to communicate with other people, it most likely wouldn't change anything at all. Just because they're using another language, does that mean someone with communication problems just magically becomes able to communicate properly? NO.
i am not a neurologist but if my understanding is correct. the MC has issues expressing what he means with speech.

His brain would go "lets go eat lunch together"
what comes out of his mouth is "go eat cat shit"

which mean issue somewhere in the nerves signals form brain to vocal box.

So are you saying if the MC use sign language, his sign would still come out go "eat cat shit"?
Old 2015-11-16, 15:42   Link #217
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Stuff like that happening is very possible. Heck, while not to the same extent as that example, I've done similar things in the past several times before. Like I said, sign language is an entire language, and unless the MC really does have some kind of problem in his nerve signals like you said, using sign language or not means nothing.
Old 2015-11-16, 15:43   Link #218
sasuke706

In this case, it's not a neurological issue. The same communication issues persisted after his reincarnation and he even decided to communicate through writing during his early infancy, but as of the latest chapters he's capable of communicating just fine and has even gave a couple of speeches to audiences.

He just used to get really nervous and fuck up, basically.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-16, 15:57   Link #219
cabman11

It only took him death,reincarnation, and eight years to complete
Old 2015-11-16, 16:01   Link #220
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
It only took him death,reincarnation, and eight years to complete
And a lot of boobs. A good source of courage as any, I suppose.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
choroi heroines, game world, harem, huge cock mc, milf, netori, ntr, ntr done by mc, reincarnation