AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-07-02, 18:19   Link #201
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It looks like Kanna's living expenses were taken care of by Koudai until he died, and after that she had to resort to selling her body to earn a living. Because yes, there's no doubt that's what's happening with the old man. He implied he's not her only client too.

Takuya going "I've seen that pendant somewhere...". Huh, seriously? He still can't tell it's one of those magic gems?
Old 2019-07-02, 19:03   Link #202
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It looks like Kanna's living expenses were taken care of by Koudai until he died, and after that she had to resort to selling her body to earn a living. Because yes, there's no doubt that's what's happening with the old man. He implied he's not her only client too.
I honestly didn't think that was it, but given the points you made ...
Quote:
Takuya going "I've seen that pendant somewhere...". Huh, seriously? He still can't tell it's one of those magic gems?
Isn't that why he's trying to get close to her in the first place? At least I thought it was .

Or maybe he was trying to make small talk without immediately getting into how much he knew.
Old 2019-07-02, 23:08   Link #203
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep14:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-03, 11:10   Link #204
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Or maybe he was trying to make small talk without immediately getting into how much he knew.
She was unconscious when he said that so that can't be it.
Old 2019-07-03, 18:53   Link #205
4th Dimension

I think he knows it's one of the Reflector gems. What he is saying I think is that he remmebers the whole perl on a string thing as someone wearing it somewhere.

And I think we have seen some flashes of Kanna like girl with someone much younger than her on a beach somewhere right?

Join Midchilda Discord server - a Nanoha community server
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-03, 19:44   Link #206
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4th Dimension View Post
And I think we have seen some flashes of Kanna like girl with someone much younger than her on a beach somewhere right?
Takuya had a flashback to when he was a kid with a woman in a sundress who looked vaguely like Kanna.
Old 2019-07-04, 03:43   Link #207
4th Dimension

Yeah that one. I'm pretty sure we saw the pendant back then. Ever since then I have suspected there are some time shenanigans baked into Kana's story.

Old 2019-07-04, 11:24   Link #208
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ah yes, I remember that scene now. I get the comment about the pendant now, although I still find it weird he apparently hasn't made the connection between it and the gems. Unless it's so obvious they didn't bother having him comment on it.
Old 2019-07-09, 16:09   Link #209
Frontier

I honestly though Takuya's mom died when he was still a baby, but there we see the Arima family together at the beach. And a much more lively Kanna there with Takuya. Could she maybe be...I don't know, his older sister somehow? It seems like she's connected to the family but hasn't aged since then, and she lost her emotions as well .

Look at Ayumi. She is such a mom .

Hojo seems like he's more involved then he first looks if he knows enough to be aware of Dr. Arima .

Takuya just had to fondle the sand mermaid's breasts, didn't he ?

What's a beach episode without girls in swimsuits? Mio looked pretty great in hers but Kanna's was a little too plain for me, although admittedly she's never struck me as the flashy type. She did really rock that sundress though .

See, when the guy offers to apply the lotion it never works because they're perverts and obviously want to feel the girls body up. You gotta make them want to ask you to do it .

That watermelon game looks so rigged .

Somehow I don't think Kanna and Mio's hearts beat fast around Takuya for the same reason...at least, I'm sure it's romantic on Mio's part, but less so with Kanna.

Did Mio give Kanna the bed? That was pretty nice of her. Of course Takuya has Yuki sleep on the floor, which ended up with his junk getting bitten on .
Old 2019-07-09, 16:48   Link #210
4th Dimension

Apparently this entire episode is anime only. Probably explains why the problem for this episode was some random dog, rather than one of the antagonists.

I'm starting to get a feeling Kana might have been around for a LOOOOOOOONG time, given that she doesn't seem to have aged in last 10 years... And she does note she doesn't have a family.

GREAT NEWS Takuya, you've stumbled into a hidden MILF

The watermelon game looks less rigged and more Kana having unnaturally good spatial awareness.

Oh and also this hopefully scuttles the idea that Kana might have been Takuya's mom or something, since we do see them now in the same scene.

Old 2019-07-09, 18:14   Link #211
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Apparently this entire episode is anime only. Probably explains why the problem for this episode was some random dog, rather than one of the antagonists.
That doesn't surprise me, I did think too little happened compared to previous episodes. There were still the scene at the beginning and the one with Hojo giving us some hints. Otherwise, it was the obligatory beach episode, and it did a decent job I guess. Got to see Mio rocking that swimsuit.
Old 2019-07-09, 18:41   Link #212
Frontier

Quote:
Oh and also this hopefully scuttles the idea that Kana might have been Takuya's mom or something, since we do see them now in the same scene.
Now I don't think she's his mom, but I think they're still related somehow.
Old 2019-07-09, 21:28   Link #213
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep15:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-10, 06:19   Link #214
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Wonder what's the relationship between Kanna and the elf girl he saw in the cave. Latter is his mother (from which world?) while Kanna is obviously his relative of some kind
Old 2019-07-15, 02:16   Link #215
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

What kind of dog would bring all that stuff into the basement instead of just eating the meat where it found it? How hard would it be without hands?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-15, 03:58   Link #216
4th Dimension

It's OBVIOUSLY a magpie dog. Haven't you heard of them? They are suuuuper popular with people who don't think their plot additions through.

Old 2019-07-16, 17:09   Link #217
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Kanna is even older than I had assumed. 50+ year old. I didn't recognize the person with her on the picture. Her face was obscured so I assume it's somebody we know.
Old 2019-07-16, 17:11   Link #218
4th Dimension

She kinda looked like teacher san. Also, if this picture was from sometime after the war but before the demolition of the third pillar, wasn't that woman rather more modernly dressed?

Old 2019-07-17, 05:03   Link #219
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Wasn't the title of the episode "Within unmoving time"? we can assume it's about kanna and the reason why she hasn't aged, which is connected to why she can't leave sakaimachi without collapsing.

Either that or kanna's from a world where there are 3 rocks standing and she's stuck in this world or something.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-17, 11:00   Link #220
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
Either that or kanna's from a world where there are 3 rocks standing and she's stuck in this world or something.
The photo looked old, and the previous episode confirmed she was with the Arima family some ten years ago looking the same age.

Tags
harem, incest