AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite girl?
Nu 5 4.31%
Gamma 12 10.34%
Alpha 46 39.66%
Delta 30 25.86%
Beta 23 19.83%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2019-08-16, 17:17   Link #201
Rimbo99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Log View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for Response:
Rimbo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-16, 17:51   Link #202
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rimbo99 View Post
Spoiler for Response:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-17, 00:32   Link #203
ghost013

So there's a Claire and Delta SS in volume 3.

I seem to recall that there was a Beta, Alexia & Iris, Sherry and Rose SS in volume 1.

Were there any SS in the 2nd volume?
Old 2019-08-17, 07:14   Link #204
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Mary the Vampire Hunter is written as "メアリー",
whereas the Prostitute Mary is written as "マリー".
Old 2019-08-18, 06:47   Link #205
Roxanne
メンバー

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost013 View Post
Ahhhhhh. That Delta one was sweet. Is there any more?
Spoiler for more illustrations:
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-20, 07:51   Link #206
Rimbo99

Spoiler for What the heck kind of school uniform is he wearing? He looks ridiculous?:
Old 2019-09-02, 06:38   Link #207
Rimbo99

I have some headscratchers:

1. Who enrolled Cid into the Trial of the Goddess Tournament?

2. Why did Cid write a coded message of his confession about him allying with Yukime?
Old 2019-09-02, 08:17   Link #208
jagt

Quote:
I have some headscratchers:

1. Who enrolled Cid into the Trial of the Goddess Tournament?

2. Why did Cid write a coded message of his confession about him allying with Yukime?
1. It was never said who enrolled him, I think the one who enrolled him may be Rose thinking that he really did all the way to that city for the sake of going through the trial or Alpha enrolled him expecting that if shadow fights in the trial the special door to that special dimension would appear.

2. One day, during Beta's report visit he talked to her about ways to encode secret messages that he hasn't taught to them yet, Beta begged him to teach her that, Cid wrote that message with codes from this world and using languages and signs from this world that he never taught to the girls and if they were able to decipher it he would teach them japanese and other things, he was convinced that they would never be able to decipher it.
Old 2019-09-02, 09:42   Link #209
Rimbo99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
1. It was never said who enrolled him, I think the one who enrolled him may be Rose thinking that he really did all the way to that city for the sake of going through the trial or Alpha enrolled him expecting that if shadow fights in the trial the special door to that special dimension would appear.

2. One day, during Beta's report visit he talked to her about ways to encode secret messages that he hasn't taught to them yet, Beta begged him to teach her that, Cid wrote that message with codes from this world and using languages and signs from this world that he never taught to the girls and if they were able to decipher it he would teach them japanese and other things, he was convinced that they would never be able to decipher it.
1. Well scratch Alpha out since Beta didn't know Shadow was participating in the tournament.

2. Don't you mean codes and messages from his world? Other than that, so he really did write his confession that he's allying with Yukime to the Shadows?

Spoiler for If you look at the bottom left, you can tell its Hyoro and Jaga and are acting like cowards despite being Spellswords.:
Sometimes, I wonder why Cid would want to hang out with these losers?
Old 2019-09-02, 11:11   Link #210
jagt

Quote:
1. Well scratch Alpha out since Beta didn't know Shadow was participating in the tournament.

2. Don't you mean codes and messages from his world? Other than that, so he really did write his confession that he's allying with Yukime to the Shadows?

Spoiler for If you look at the bottom left, you can tell its Hyoro and Jaga and are acting like cowards despite being Spellswords.:
Sometimes, I wonder why Cid would want to hang out with these losers?
Cid hangs out with them because he thinks that a important part of pretending to be a mob is to have friends that are as mob as you're pretending to be, basically because he's convinced that the mobs always move on packs.
Old 2019-09-02, 11:25   Link #211
Rimbo99

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Cid hangs out with them because he thinks that a important part of pretending to be a mob is to have friends that are as mob as you're pretending to be, basically because he's convinced that the mobs always move on packs.
Does he realize their asshole tendencies, idiocy and cowardly natures are going to bring him down in popularity as he intended?

Anyway, Cid, someone who has possibly been reading light novels, might have understand a thing or two about the situation he was in, particularly Claire and Alexia.

1) He read the cliche of the older, accomplished sister hence why he grooms Claire. Not only Claire will take all the spot light, this could allow him to do whatever he wants without question or interference.

2) The only reason why Cid does not want to be in a relationship with Alexia because he knows Light Novel Heroines like her are always red flags to bring in more girls interested in him. And quite frankly, he's right. He did gain the love and affection of Sherry, Rose and now, Christina.

Also.
1) Are there any SS for Volume 2 of the Light Novel?

2) Will there be a darker background for Minoru Kagenou? Like his original parents are dead, abusive etc or he did actually retained brain damage when he got reincarnated?
Old 2019-09-03, 04:40   Link #212
Rimbo99

Questions I needed answering.

1. When Cid first found Alpha, she had nothing on her, particularly clothes. Why was her clothes stripped from her since she was going to be destroyed anyway.

2. If Cid truly doesn't realize his own mistakes, why did he change from the muscle form he had in his old life to the skinny form that resembles his previous incarnation?

3. If Cid's methods in curing the Magic Deviation is such an effective and better method, why didn't the Order of Diabolos uses this for themselves to improve their abilities?

4. Why didn't any of the Seven Shadows ever informed Cid that Mitsugoshi Co belongs to him? That could have save a lot of trouble, including when he decided to switch sides with Yukime?

5. Was the part between Delta and her brother meant to be ambiguous? From what I can tell, it seems that while Ole wasn't those that hunted his sister but it's implied he did intentionally allowed the people to try to kill her in order to become chieftain. Then, why didn't he claim the seat? And what was going on his mind that make him think that offering his sister to become a concubine is a good idea?

6. What was Sherry Barnett planning to do when she reaches Rawagas?
Old 2019-09-03, 11:01   Link #213
Breimn

1)Dont remember and too lazy to go check manga/novel
2)Fantasy world, you dont see the shadow garden women being muscled women do you?
3)Probably the Diabolos order doesnt know the method
4)Cid doesnt listen to even half of the stuff they tell him. The half he hears he just thinks they are playing with him .
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-09-04, 00:18   Link #214
Log

The Chinese finished translating volume 3. Overall my impressions of this volume was negative.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Quote:
Questions I needed answering.

1. When Cid first found Alpha, she had nothing on her, particularly clothes. Why was her clothes stripped from her since she was going to be destroyed anyway.

2. If Cid truly doesn't realize his own mistakes, why did he change from the muscle form he had in his old life to the skinny form that resembles his previous incarnation?

3. If Cid's methods in curing the Magic Deviation is such an effective and better method, why didn't the Order of Diabolos uses this for themselves to improve their abilities?

4. Why didn't any of the Seven Shadows ever informed Cid that Mitsugoshi Co belongs to him? That could have save a lot of trouble, including when he decided to switch sides with Yukime?

5. Was the part between Delta and her brother meant to be ambiguous? From what I can tell, it seems that while Ole wasn't those that hunted his sister but it's implied he did intentionally allowed the people to try to kill her in order to become chieftain. Then, why didn't he claim the seat? And what was going on his mind that make him think that offering his sister to become a concubine is a good idea?

6. What was Sherry Barnett planning to do when she reaches Rawagas?
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2019-09-04, 00:28   Link #215
XFire
150% done

Huh. Well, glad to hear the author went with cid being clueless over malicious. Kind of an odd thing to change though. I wonder if he got some negative feedback on the WN for it?
Old 2019-09-04, 01:58   Link #216
Log

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Huh. Well, glad to hear the author went with cid being clueless over malicious. Kind of an odd thing to change though. I wonder if he got some negative feedback on the WN for it?
Yea he definitely got a lot of negative feedback for that part which is why he changed it.

Spoiler for some spoilers:
Old 2019-09-04, 04:04   Link #217
Rimbo99

[QUOTE=Log;6368840]The Chinese finished translating volume 3. Overall my impressions of this volume was negative.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Spoiler for My Opinon about this:
Old 2019-09-04, 05:09   Link #218
Rimbo99

Quote:
Yea he definitely got a lot of negative feedback for that part which is why he changed it.

So what were major changes in Volume 1 and 2 of the LN?
Old 2019-09-04, 08:36   Link #219
ghost013

Quote:
The Chinese finished translating volume 3. Overall my impressions of this volume was negative.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Thank you for the information. So my thoughts and questions:
Spoiler for Vol 3:
Old 2019-09-04, 08:55   Link #220
XFire
150% done

Quote:

Yeah, not as big a fan of those changes as I am the first. At least with Cid you can make an argument in favor of it being more in line with his earlier characterization.

Tags
dark organization, dense mc, harem, power in the shadows