Spoiler for ,,,:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 16:24   Link #2263
peskylemur25

Spoiler for To not let people get spoil, manga:
peskylemur25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 04:06   Link #2264
richardtengcy

Does anyone have any theory to why Historia mother was killed?

It seems that Historia father did not want her kill but he has no authority to stop the killing.
richardtengcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 06:11   Link #2265
Breimoon

it is probably do avoid succession problems.Kids from concubines are not really welcomed,
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-06, 09:40   Link #2266
zibi88

maybe becouse they dont want to lose the throne and all the power that comes with it... in previous chapter Erwin met with the gov. and noticed that they dont give a bloody crap about humans... all they care is their status, power, luxary life

If historia is around she might become an unpredictible factor that might go against them and their control... like as a queen she might order all members of reiss family to be executed for treason as they go against the queens wishes and orders

so better to have her disappaer to avoid this... but man I so freaking want all those guys to be eaten by the titans :P it would be nice if eren ordered the titans around with the command to kill all reiss members.... no easy death with blade or gun... but the most cruel one by beign eaten alive by titan just like how those kids on the battlefield experience
Old 2014-04-06, 10:02   Link #2267
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

wow... just wow... I did not expect THEM to be cousins.
Old 2014-04-06, 12:43   Link #2268
Death Usagi
Banned

If Levi is an Ackerman, explains why both Mikasa and Levi are the most skilled soldiers in a way. Must be in the blood
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 07:23   Link #2269
Breimoon

does not seem like the guy betrayed his pops and the survey corps like some on 4chan speculated. Most likely the girl with them may have some sort of power like Eren's .
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 07:32   Link #2270
Death Usagi
Banned

What's up with all the Ackerman...?
Old 2014-04-07, 07:43   Link #2271
Kakurin
大佐

Levi Ackerman, seriously? So, he is like related with Mikasa?

And I take it that the killer guy is his father, a ruthless but intelligent man. Blew up the Survey Corps' plan right from the beginning. It will be interesting to see how it'll progress from here.
Old 2014-04-07, 10:35   Link #2272
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Levi Ackerman? Eeeeeeeeeeh?! That's such an odd revelation. I don't really see the point in making him related to Mikasa. Him being related to Mr. Hitman is interesting though.
Old 2014-04-07, 10:42   Link #2273
GDB

I'm sure there's a good reason to make him related to Mikasa, but it'll probably be a while before it's revealed. After all, the only person who heard that would even possibly say it is wetting himself behind a tree. Levi obviously already knew his last name, and knows her's, so he's not going to spill the beans. Eren and Historia are captured, all blades removed, and were 99% likely outside of earshot at the time anyway.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 11:16   Link #2274
zibi88

The thing that levi is related to mikasa (mostly mikasa father had a brother who was levil father so both share the same surname) is not that important... her father never mentioned about Levi (having a cousin)... nor he was there to help mikasa in danger

Eren is all that mikasa cares about as she sees him as her only true family as he was always there for her...and she was for him... and mikasa generally doesnt like Levi for what he did to eren for all this time

This revelation might lead to Levi's death... maybe a duel will happen between the assasin and him (revenge) and there he will lose.... so it will be up to mikasa to kill him and save eren.
Old 2014-04-07, 11:20   Link #2275
bahamut zero
miragecoordinator

Ackerman is a common german surname, doesn't have to mean anything
Old 2014-04-07, 11:34   Link #2276
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut zero View Post
Ackerman is a common german surname, doesn't have to mean anything
In story context I heavily doubt that an author would give two main characters the same surname without giving them any kind of relationship. Besides, Ackerman(n) isn't that common in German. In Germany for example it is not among the 100 most common surnames.
Old 2014-04-07, 11:57   Link #2277
Death Usagi
Banned

I don't know if Levi will die one day, but I think the series will just not be the same without him

But I can see a lot of characters dying at the end of this series for sure.
Old 2014-04-07, 12:42   Link #2278
Destined_Fate

So Levi and Mikasa may be related by blood?

Huh, so much for not having any family yet. Wouldn't be surprised if Mikasa was taken into the care of her "parents" while the guy that trained Levi is her real father who abandoned her.

Makes sense that Levi lets Mikasa get away with so much and him looking out for her like when Eren was captured. He knows her last name but for some reason kept his last name a secret from her.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 13:11   Link #2279
Vvisions

I think the hooded person, that resembles a woman is Historia's mother.

She could be related to Annie too, or even be herself. We see both the hooded person and Historia side to side, then Eren reacts when his eyes falls upon them.

But Historia witnessed her mother death right? But with this whole thing of memory altering, we can also affirm that, she might have her memories altered to think she saw that.

Or maybe somehow, her mother survived, as we can clearly see, that the person is hiding his/her face with the hood and also part of the neck.

Things going to get wild soon and I think Levi's going to reveal a lot. I was reading the manga where we learn form Levi's past, when Erwin questions Levi, if he had military training, he refuses to answer.

Plus I'm very much interested in what Eren wrote, that Hanji had a hurry to show up to Erwin, about Ymir and Berthold.

I saw someone talking about how Armin was a bad boy when he proposed the idea of mass murdering to put the people against the gov.

But guess what?

That was what RBA were doing all the time. Why? Hard to tell yet. But as we can deduce, those people related to the king, know how titan-shifting works, RBA must be against them for some reason related to this.

Perhaps, RBA are just A PART of some kind of Valkyrie operation against the crown that was already being conduct 5 years ago, because perhaps, they were forced turned to titans or something like that, making of them, projects of some sort, that maybe, Griesha would be related to during some period. (The implication of this, is that, this 4 people, would be very aware of all shit going deep into the dark side of the gov., making of them, the people who have most valid knowledge both about titan knowledge, plus historical knowledge, of why things are like this now and how to change things.)

Maybe, Annie's father was apoligizing to her, because he didn't want her to be a titan, or to cause deaths, or to take part in something involving people as dangerous as that ruthless bastard that goes around just killing people, the one who teachered Levi. (it seems his last name is Ackerman too, as the person says Captain Ackerman, so he might be related to Mikasa aswel.)

My speculation on this, is based that we had already too much hinting of things that had been revealed later to be truth, it may be characters, causes, effect and etc.

Also, I can speculate too, that if things go really wrong now as it seems, Erwin will need a new ally, because Reebs are dead, and if Reiner faction is really against the king for some good reason, this will likely make of them, the only allies possible.
Vvisions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-07, 13:23   Link #2280
misso

I found this on tumblr, what do you think ? is it possible?

Spoiler for huge pictures:

Quote:
你看在封面的这个剧情里他已经死咯。。

只是分析。。

因为从第六卷开始的封面和内容对不上而阿明也不在出现在封面上

第七卷兵长班的人和艾伦被女巨人追。封面是巨人化的艾伦和女巨人,兵长班的人。可是艾伦巨人化是因为他们都 死了

第九卷封面,艾伦准备巨人化的样子,还有猿之巨人。可是艾伦他们根本没见过 猿之巨人,更别说他打算巨人化

Translation: Look, he looks like he’s dead in the scene (Volume 6 cover).

This is just a guess.

Ever since vol 6, the covers and the contents in the books is different and Armin kinda stopped appearing. Because in the cover of vol 7, Eren is fighting the female titan in his titan form. And Rivaille’s squad is still alive. (TOTALLY DIFFERENT since they’re supposed to be dead.)

In volume 9, Eren is about to transform into a titan (probably to fight the ape titan BUT they’ve never heard of the ape titan before, much less fight it.
Quote:
is this implying those book covers from 6 onwards are like… from a different timeline where Armin did die, the squad helped Eren capture the female titan, and Eren goes against the ape titan?
misso is offline   Reply With Quote