Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-07, 13:43   Link #2321
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
that last point may be the most terrifying thought of all
It could lead to the ultimate trolling - tbh there are things that speak for as well as against every girl being the locket girl.

- Onadera - > hair color + length
- Chitoge --> Hair color
- Marika --> Hair length (her hair was initially short)

So yeah the idea greensoulreaper had about the locket girl being a xcombination might not be too far off.
Onadera cried, Chitoge's hair length and Marika's hair color.

The eye color is a bad hint to begin with as even tsumugi seems to have brown eyes on colored pictures.

On the note of the keys, it might just him remembering the key wrong. The question is which keys got shuflled around if any got shuffled at all and he didn't just remember the wrong key in that scene.
What I could confirm by looking at older chapters is that Marika's key is indeed hers, or at least the same she had on the picture from back then.

So assuming they keys didn't change owners before the picture of Raku and Marika was made there are 3 keys left that could potentially have changed their owner after they were given to them.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 21:00   Link #2322
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Ok so now that I've read the chapter...Yea, no way she's really given up.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 21:32   Link #2323
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

Seeing the poll page in english made me crack up even more. Chitoge should be 2nd on the next poll next year.
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 21:37   Link #2324
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

For god's sake, it's 2 yukata chapters and I haven't even seen my Mari's face clearly

Abt Haru... Naoshi could have let the give up thing last for like, 1 or 2 chaps, but nah, no wasting time, she's coming right back to the harem
kyou13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 22:06   Link #2325
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

mah... heart..... Q______Q

it's just like Clannad again...
poor Haru.... hopefully senpai would notice you soon
don't give up!
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 23:01   Link #2326
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyou13 View Post
For god's sake, it's 2 yukata chapters and I haven't even seen my Mari's face clearly

Abt Haru... Naoshi could have let the give up thing last for like, 1 or 2 chaps, but nah, no wasting time, she's coming right back to the harem
I am more pissed how Marika wasn't with the others throughout the entire festival much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_noob View Post
Seeing the poll page in english made me crack up even more. Chitoge should be 2nd on the next poll next year.
Nah. Chitoge should go lower in ranking. >:3
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 23:14   Link #2327
Sixth
Hu Tao

Raku should use his family power and authority to build harems.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 00:13   Link #2328
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

I'm thinking that this series is currently in a dangerous position. Judging from what ending it likely would be. For example, if Chitoge turns out to be the winner, there would be hell on earth, due to how they treated Chitoge badly.
Spoiler:

People need to change their view on this series before it's too late.
Spoiler:
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 00:58   Link #2329
Death Usagi
Banned

Well, I guess that's how it works in harem series. If a girl wins and the others are rejected, then the rejected girls' fans will rage in flames.
Old 2014-02-08, 05:02   Link #2330
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
I'm thinking that this series is currently in a dangerous position. Judging from what ending it likely would be. For example, if Chitoge turns out to be the winner, there would be hell on earth, due to how they treated Chitoge badly.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
False analogy.

Nisekoi's romance part has become so subtle that shipping wars are hardly feasible. Besides, while Nisekoi is going strong it doesn't quite have the hardcore Otaku following as Oreimo did. Oreimo also never gave obvious signs as to which female character has the edge in being the possible winning girl. This is where opposing shipping camps form - gaping expectations throughout the whole readership/viewership.

Finally, please practice what you preach:

Quote:
Please, guys. Don't compare this with Oreimo. ...

Last edited by Waven; 2014-02-08 at 05:14.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 06:17   Link #2331
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Oreimo also never gave obvious signs as to which female character has the edge in being the possible winning girl. This is where opposing shipping camps form - gaping expectations throughout the whole readership/viewership.
That's not quite right. Going back through the LNs and the author dropped plenty of hints which string together very nicely through the course of the previous 11 volumes.

Spoiler for Spoiler:

But I agree that Oreimo is not the right comparison for Nisekoi. Very, very different series and premises. Also very different tone of things and narrator. So I think the comparisons should stop here.
Old 2014-02-08, 07:06   Link #2332
tsunade666

The latest chapter is simple and cute. I like the development for Haru but darn >_> I think this kind of set-up will run dry unless they introduce a new girl <_< which will be borin 6-9 the author should make up his mind but still. I'm loving what I'm reading.
Old 2014-02-08, 07:28   Link #2333
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
I am more pissed how Marika wasn't with the others throughout the entire festival much.

Nah. Chitoge should go lower in ranking. >:3
Yeah. Unless it's Naoshi saving her for an arc in close future (even better if it's her arc), then it just sucks...
Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I am one of those Kirino "haters" but I'm more than ok with a Chitoge ending. Reason? I disapprove of Kirino solely because it's incest, while Raku-Chitoge is a normal relationship.
And if anything, I'll point to Ichigo100: Aya is the fav girl (at least on par with Nishino) and there's also Satsuki, yet I don't recall people complaining abt the ending that much. So it'll be fine as long as the author gives enought buildups to Chitoge (or whoever girl he chooses as the last girl).
Old 2014-02-08, 09:39   Link #2334
ImperialFlameGod8190

Here's whats most interesting about nisekoi right now you have 5 girls competing for raku. Chitoge Onodera Marika Tsugumi and haru. The best comparision to this is ironically TLR and later darkness because of the comparisions yes TLR is basically soft core at times but think about it carefully.
Chitoge is Lala- She's a girl who is in a relationship with the MC thru unusual means (Chitoge due to gang war and Lala because of the weird Boob thing)
Onodera is haruna- The MC's true crush and one who the MC is scared to confess too.
Tsugumi is Yami- An assassin sent to kill the Main guy because of dislike for the fact he's married to the main girl (Chitoge and lala)
Marika doesn't have a comparision but her role is similar to run. The third girl who cares for the MC but rivals with the main girl.
Haru is Momo and to a lesser extent Nana- Sister of one of the girls who falls for the MC despite originally not thinking too much of them.
Chitoge and Lala are friends with the MC's true crush and support the girl in the relationship with the guy they like (granted lala knows about haruna's crush I don't think chitoge knows about dera.
Saruyama and Shuu are both guys next to the MC who are aware of the MC's true feelings and push him.
At first both chitoge and Lala aren't liked by the MC but because of forced interactions they eventually bond with the main girl.
Both the assassins fall in love with their target and are unwilling to really admit it

TLR and nisekoi are very similar in many ways except for the level of fanservice sorry boys its fact
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 10:22   Link #2335
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Here's whats most interesting about nisekoi right now you have 5 girls competing for raku. Chitoge Onodera Marika Tsugumi and haru. The best comparision to this is ironically TLR and later darkness because of the comparisions yes TLR is basically soft core at times but think about it carefully.
Chitoge is Lala- She's a girl who is in a relationship with the MC thru unusual means (Chitoge due to gang war and Lala because of the weird Boob thing)
Onodera is haruna- The MC's true crush and one who the MC is scared to confess too.
Tsugumi is Yami- An assassin sent to kill the Main guy because of dislike for the fact he's married to the main girl (Chitoge and lala)
Marika doesn't have a comparision but her role is similar to run. The third girl who cares for the MC but rivals with the main girl.
Haru is Momo and to a lesser extent Nana- Sister of one of the girls who falls for the MC despite originally not thinking too much of them.
Chitoge and Lala are friends with the MC's true crush and support the girl in the relationship with the guy they like (granted lala knows about haruna's crush I don't think chitoge knows about dera.
Saruyama and Shuu are both guys next to the MC who are aware of the MC's true feelings and push him.
At first both chitoge and Lala aren't liked by the MC but because of forced interactions they eventually bond with the main girl.
Both the assassins fall in love with their target and are unwilling to really admit it

TLR and nisekoi are very similar in many ways except for the level of fanservice sorry boys its fact
That's how I felt about this series sometimes XD
Old 2014-02-08, 10:34   Link #2336
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

Recently I only download TLR to check whether there's Lala in there, no reading text (don't know why but I love Lala with pigtails)
OTOH, Nisekoi, though lacking of plot progression, still has arguably more interesting situations. To put it simply, I read Nise while "watch" Darkness
But I'll admit this is TLR softcore
Old 2014-02-08, 11:09   Link #2337
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The page before the poll results was too funny. I'm happy for Marika. Given there was a little note thanking Y-san, I assume it was only thanks to him she managed to surpass Chitoge. Y-san is a model for all of us Marika fans. I've rarely seen a man so dedicated to his waifu.

The color pages looked great. I made the valentine one my wallpaper.

As for the chapter itself, it was pretty good. Haru is in a tricky situation now. She's realized she loves Raku but she wants to support her sister. She has to choose between hurting herself or hurting her sister. Of course, there is another option that will make them both happy... the harem. But I don't think it's that kind of series.
Old 2014-02-08, 12:00   Link #2338
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The page before the poll results was too funny. I'm happy for Marika. Given there was a little note thanking Y-san, I assume it was only thanks to him she managed to surpass Chitoge. Y-san is a model for all of us Marika fans. I've rarely seen a man so dedicated to his waifu.

The color pages looked great. I made the valentine one my wallpaper.

As for the chapter itself, it was pretty good. Haru is in a tricky situation now. She's realized she loves Raku but she wants to support her sister. She has to choose between hurting herself or hurting her sister. Of course, there is another option that will make them both happy... the harem. But I don't think it's that kind of series.
Tsugumi has the same problem and unlike TLR multiple wives doesn't really fly in this timeline o well
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 12:39   Link #2339
Sixth
Hu Tao

I don't mind of dense main character, but I think a harem lead should have at least one quality attributes that actually give the girls a reason to love him. Act kind and caring to a girl is not enough, and can't be considered as a good quality attributes. It is more like a basic pre-requisite for harem route. Also, an ability to do clumsy drop and grope on the girls are terrible quality, and should not become a reason for girls to fell in love with him.

So far, Raku's quality that I can remembered is he is very good in cooking, and rather smart in his school, although I wish he has a strong knowledge on certain subjects to make him stand out among other male leads. And yes, he is rich too.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-08, 12:58   Link #2340
NinjaRealist
Battoru!

That popularity poll was epic!

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life