AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-06-20, 06:50   Link #2341
alphabetsoup

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdranzer View Post
Ummm...anyone...what is this ?? I think its a PS2 game but not too sure.....it might be an anime but I don't know.

http://mana-khemia.jp/countdown/

Oh yeah, what is this...I found it at the nitroplus site: -

~Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask this question...wasn't too sure, where I could ask though. Thanx.~
Can't help you with the second thing (text is too small), but the first is Mana Khemia, a new PS2 game.
alphabetsoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 08:14   Link #2342
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSW
One of my favorite anime of all time.
Really? Hmmz... might have to go watch that then, with that sort of recommendation behind it

*runs off to look it up

edit: After reading up on that it does sound rather interesting. So thanks for the random and unintentional suggestion NSW
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 08:21   Link #2343
jcdranzer
Sky King!!!! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybiscuit View Post
Can't help you with the second thing (text is too small), but the first is Mana Khemia, a new PS2 game.
Thanx honeybiscuit, the 2nd pic is a thumbnail...you can enlarge it...or is it that you enlarged it but it was still too small to read...I got the pic from here (I can't really make anything out of it)....but damn is that girl haaaawwwwwttttt!! XD

Here's the site where I got the 2nd pic: -

http://www.nitroplus.co.jp/pc/
jcdranzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 09:21   Link #2344
Minya
Awww... ♥

Thank you soooo much for your help! ^-^
Minya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-20, 23:22   Link #2345
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer

anybody know where this girl came from? my friend wants to know
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JDutmAA8s0

Thanks for the help

Last edited by Ice Climbers; 2007-06-20 at 23:41.
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 00:10   Link #2346
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
anybody know where this girl came from? my friend wants to know
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JDutmAA8s0

Thanks for the help
It's from Maria sama ga Miteru.

If you go back some pages, you will be able to see a full version of that pic.
Old 2007-06-21, 06:15   Link #2347
DieH@rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieH@rd View Post
OK guys, Im looking for this anime for veeeery long time. More than 10 years ago I didnt know anything about anime, and I saw one anime clip on my local TV. It was the bloodies animated experience I ever saw, and since that day I still do not remember the name of that anime. OK, here it goes:

------------------
Clip begins on rooftop of some building, or maybe a penthouse. Our main guy is transformed into some kind of humanouid monster and he's killing dozens of enemy soldiers [and im talking decapitations, blood, guts everywhere...]. He has deformed face, claws on his hands, and long hair [he can launch stirngs of his hair, and cut almost everything... welll soldiers].

When he's kill all of them, he saw in front of him a huge mirrior and his awull face, and he broke the mirrior. When he looked again in the broken shards, he saw that hes returned to his normal human form. At this moment he hear laud terrified woman's scream, and his monster form is back.

He jumps from the rooftoop, and lands on the first/second floor, and he see how one of the enemy "Generals" has taken the girl as the hostage. They talk little maybe, and "monster" launched few of his hair strings and destroys generals face! But hey! General is a android, and he deploys his jetpack [??? So awesome!] and flyes away.... And I think, he takes a girl, also....
---------------

And how cool is that? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Bump-bumpity bump!
DieH@rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-21, 14:10   Link #2348
KamuiX

looking for an anime tat i watched some some time ago...

i seem to remember an anime tat i hav watched but cant remember the name
need help!!!
ok here is what i remember...
there is this small part where someone (if i remember correctly...that someone is a she and she is powerful...magically powerful i think) whose soul went into a small japanese doll (i think someone put her soul into the doll to heal her body or something...this i am really not sure...or maybe her soul got into the doll accidentally and that someone was trying to find ways to help her...)
if i remember correctly there is also someone really good at fighting (maybe even the same person i mentioned above O.O)
oh wait i think i just remembered something...
i think someone or something went into her body and her soul had no choice but to go into the doll (very unwillingly) and that someone or something used her body to hurt someone around her or to hurt the body...not very sure
if i am not wrong...the doll with the soul inside can shoot laser beam out of its eyes and can talk and can even fly O.O
oh and the body...if im not wrong...was wearing something like a chinese female kongfu fighting (sometimes sexy) clothing at tat moment
PLZ!!!HELP!!! i really want to know what anime it is!!! O.O
if i remembered correctly it is a good anime...however from what i can remember there is a very very high chance that this is false xD
well i hope someone can tell what this anime is by just this little info and will tell me what this anime is xD

Last edited by KamuiX; 2007-06-22 at 06:43. Reason: warned for improper english =.=" (while many other forums i went on did not mind this type of writing =.=")
KamuiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 04:06   Link #2349
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamuiX View Post
need help!!!
ok heres wat i remembered...
thers a small part wher some1 (if i remember correctly...its a she and she is powerful...i think its magically powerful) whos soul went into a small doll (i think some1 put her soul into the doll to heal her body or something...this im rly not sure...or maybe her soul got into the doll accidentally and tat some1 was trying to find ways to help her...)
if i remembered correctly thers also some1 rly gd at fighting (maybe even the same person i mentioned above O.O)
i think its some1 or something went into her body and her soul had no choice but to go into the doll (very unwillingly) and tat some1 or something used her body to hurt some1 around her or to hurt the body...not very sure
if im not wrong...the doll with the soul inside can shoot laser beam out of its eyes and can talk and can even fly O.O
oh and the body...if im not wrong...was wearing something like a chinese female kongfu fighting (sometimes sexy) clothing at tat moment
PLZ!!!HELP!!! i rly wanna know wat anime it is!!! O.O
if i remembered correctly it is a gd anime...however from wat i can remember ther is a very very high chance tat this is false xD
well hope some1 can tell wat this anime is by just this little info and will tell me wat this anime is xD
My brain died. Somebody please help. Call your countries emergency number.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 12:55   Link #2350
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamuiX View Post
need help!!!
ok here is what i remember...
there is this small part where someone (if i remember correctly...that someone is a she and she is powerful...magically powerful i think) whose soul went into a small japanese doll (i think someone put her soul into the doll to heal her body or something...this i am really not sure...or maybe her soul got into the doll accidentally and that someone was trying to find ways to help her...)
if i remember correctly there is also someone really good at fighting (maybe even the same person i mentioned above O.O)
i think someone or something went into her body and her soul had no choice but to go into the doll (very unwillingly) and that someone or something used her body to hurt someone around her or to hurt the body...not very sure
if i am not wrong...the doll with the soul inside can shoot laser beam out of its eyes and can talk and can even fly O.O
PLZ!!!HELP!!! i really want to know what anime it is!!! O.O
if i remembered correctly it is a good anime...however from what i can remember there is a very very high chance that this is false xD
well i hope someone can tell what this anime is by just this little info and will tell me what this anime is xD
Yeah that's definately Dragonball Z
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 13:58   Link #2351
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
Yeah that's definately Dragonball Z
You're wrong. DBZ has nothing to with it.

I remember something of a doll shooting lazer beams from the eyes, fly and talk... crap.. can't remember what anime it was...
Old 2007-06-22, 18:48   Link #2352
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post

I remember something of a doll shooting lazer beams from the eyes, fly and talk... crap.. can't remember what anime it was...
There's a Kyou Kara Maou episode that's like that, except it's a guy who ends up in the doll's body. The doll flys, talks and shoots lasers from it's eyes.
Old 2007-06-22, 21:29   Link #2353
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post

Sarcasm doesn't fly well in text
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-23, 03:55   Link #2354
KamuiX

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf

There's a Kyou Kara Maou episode that's like that, except it's a guy who ends up in the doll's body. The doll flys, talks and shoots lasers from it's eyes.
i thought about kyou kara maou and remember seeing the guy's soul go into a doll but didn't remember having seen a girl who can fight
but now that i think about it, there IS a girl who can fight, the girl who always invent useless things!!!
the reason i thought it was a girl's soul that went into the doll was because the guy was a gay xD
thanks for the help xD
KamuiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-23, 12:46   Link #2355
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Errr, can't think of the name of this movie from a few years back. (released 2003-2004 I reckon.)

Setting was future but not sci-fi. World is, as usual, divided up in a few superpowers. There was this big black tower which was a really big deal, think along the lines of time/space something. Tower had a reddish glow. There is a little English in the movie (American Military) and a thin love story between the protagonist and this chick. Animation was pretty nice, the movie was so-so. Fansub was available here on AS iirc.

Any idea anybody?
Old 2007-06-23, 15:13   Link #2356
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle View Post
Errr, can't think of the name of this movie from a few years back. (released 2003-2004 I reckon.)

Setting was future but not sci-fi. World is, as usual, divided up in a few superpowers. There was this big black tower which was a really big deal, think along the lines of time/space something. Tower had a reddish glow. There is a little English in the movie (American Military) and a thin love story between the protagonist and this chick. Animation was pretty nice, the movie was so-so. Fansub was available here on AS iirc.

Any idea anybody?
First thing that came to mind was Beyond The Clouds, but I don't think it is, your description doesn't fit the story. Can't really think of any other film that features a huge tower though...
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-23, 19:50   Link #2357
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity View Post
First thing that came to mind was Beyond The Clouds, but I don't think it is, your description doesn't fit the story. Can't really think of any other film that features a huge tower though...
Me neither. The only thing in my head right now is Metropolis. Though, I think that is not the one in question here.
Old 2007-06-24, 01:23   Link #2358
capyoda

Need help figuring out name of this series...

So there was this series I watched like a few months ago (first 3 episodes), I have no idea if its licensed or not now, as I can't even recall the name of the series.

Here's a basic synopsis, perhaps you guys can help me figure out just what the heck I was watching..

Basically, first episode involves lots of bugs flying around the world.. there's a group of guys in this military expedition, aboard this ship with researchers on it. they were searching for the "Book of the dead" which turns out to be a sword.

uh.. eventually all these bugs became some sorta aliens? (lawl).. and cities across japan starts getting attacked. so the military units and army etc. fought back with little success.

one of the elite fighter pilot got seriously injured in a fight, and the girl that loves him (some researcher) decided to use the "book of the dead" on him, by stabbing him with the sword.

then he turned into some sorta necro something... and started offing the aliens.

that's about all I got.

now that I typed up the premise, it sounds a bit lamer than I remember.. heh.

any help is greatly appreciated. even if its licensed now, at least i know where to buy it, since I can't even remember the name of the series..
capyoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 02:06   Link #2359
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

^ Kiss Dum: Engage Planet . A licensed show of very questionable quality.
Old 2007-06-24, 03:01   Link #2360
FidyYuan

Who draws these?

Can someone tell me who draws all of these or redirect me to their website?

FidyYuan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel