AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-07-01, 12:48   Link #23961
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Considering the volume comes out at the end of the month I'd Say we have to wait until late december ti see it completely translated, j novel can be very fast, for example Serei Gesouki has a new volume coming on the 5 and at the begining of semtember we have a new one. Not as fast as I would want but I'm not complaining.
Unfortunately your calculations are a bit too optimistic, due to the coronavirus, J-novel is taking longer for licensing the new volumes, that's what they say on their forum at least, so it wouldn't be strange if August ends and they didn't begin the translation yet, besides, on Seirei Gensouki's case this is just punctual, the volume 11 is the shortest of the series, it takes less time to translate it so the time difference with the previous volume is lower too, but the volume 12 is as long as the volume 7 so the most likely that would be divided on 10 parts and won't be published until almost the end of November.
Old 2020-07-02, 07:32   Link #23962
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Unfortunately your calculations are a bit too optimistic, due to the coronavirus, J-novel is taking longer for licensing the new volumes, that's what they say on their forum at least, so it wouldn't be strange if August ends and they didn't begin the translation yet, besides, on Seirei Gensouki's case this is just punctual, the volume 11 is the shortest of the series, it takes less time to translate it so the time difference with the previous volume is lower too, but the volume 12 is as long as the volume 7 so the most likely that would be divided on 10 parts and won't be published until almost the end of November.
Well, atleast i know that they are licensing some series quite quickly compared to before, like v12 of "Realist Hero", which was released in JP in April, but they had already started translating it by around May, and have a volume release date of August.
Considering that Main Story "Arifureta" is one of their older and popular series, i don't think they would delay the license accusation of v11, especially considering that the sale of E-Books now is higher currently.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-02, 08:04   Link #23963
bakapervert
A pervert

Anyone know why Jnovel's translation of Arifureta Zero is pretty long? It took months before they finished one volume of it
Old 2020-07-02, 08:39   Link #23964
Silvertail

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Anyone know why Jnovel's translation of Arifureta Zero is pretty long? It took months before they finished one volume of it
Maybe because they do them one part a week, and they're usually 10 to 12 parts for each volume. Furthermore, they don't divide each part evenly, so some parts are longer then others.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-02, 09:18   Link #23965
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
J-novel divides the books into more parts depending on their lenght.

1.The shortest books are divided into 6-8 parts, usually 8, and the volumes comparatively longer of those series are divided into 10 parts. Wortenia Senki, Seirei Gensouki, Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo, Isekai wa Smartphone to tomoni and Rokujuma no Shinryakusha are examples of this category, they release a part per week plus now one month until the release of the ebook once all the parts were released it takes between, 10 and 14-15 weeks until a book is released.

2. Series whose books have an average lenght always higher than the longest books between the previous ones, they are divided into 10-12 parts, usually 12, with the volumes comparitively longer being divided on 13 or 14 parts. Hai to gensou no Grimgar, Isekai mahou wa Okureteru and Genjitsu shugi Yuusha are examples of this category, one part per week plus a month until the ebook releasing when the translation is over, it takes between 14 and 16-18 weeks until a book is released.

3. Series whose books have an average lenght equal or higher to those relatively longer ones of the category 2, they're always divided on 14 parts. Saikyou Mahoushi no inton Keikaku, Arifureta and Arifureta Zero are on this category, a part per week plus a month until the ebooks is released it takes 18 weeks until a book is released.

Until now I have seen J-novel doing things this way, then to the previous quantities of time you need to add whatever quantity of time they may take until they license the next volume in the case of the series that already caught up to the japanese version, between 1 and 3-4 weeks. Infinite Dendrogram, Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo, Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha and Arifureta Zero are examples of this.

Last edited by jagt; 2020-07-02 at 12:07.
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-02, 11:22   Link #23966
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
J-novel divides the books into more parts depending on their lenght.

1.The shortest books are divided into 6-8 parts, usually 8, and the volumes comparatively longer of those series are divided into 10 parts. Wortenia Senki, Seirei Gensouki, Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Isekai wa Smartphone to tomoni, Rokujuma no Shinryakusha are examples of this category, they release part per week plus now one month until the release of the ebook once all the parts were released it takes between 10 and 14-15 weeks until a book is released.

2. Series whose books have an average lenght always higher than the longest than between the previous ones, they are divided onto 10-12 parts, usually 12, with the volumes comparitively longer being divided on 13 or 14 parts. Hai to gensou no Grimgar, Isekai mahou wa Okureteru, Genjitsu shugi Yuusha are examples of this category, one part per week plus a month until the ebook releasing when the translation is over it takes between 14 and 16-18 weeks until a book is released.

3. Series whose books have an average lenght equal or higher to those of the category 2, they're always divided on 14 parts. Saikyou Mahoushi no inton Keikaku, Arifureta and Arifureta Zero are on this category, a part per week plus a month until the ebooks is released it takes 18 weeks until a book is released.

Until now I have seen J-novel doing things this way, then to the previous quantities of time you need to add whatever quantity of time they may take until they license the next volume in the case of the series that already caught up to the japanese version, between 1 and 3-4 weeks. Infinite Dendrogram, Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo, Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha and Arifureta Zero are examples of this.
Well let's pray they give Arifureta priority considering how popular it is and take advantage of the high demand of e-books.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-03, 03:46   Link #23967
Huh...?

Manga Chapter 42 is out.
We get a quick wrap up of the whole thing in Fuhren, with focus on Myu calling Hajime as "Papa" (which is also the Chapter title), then move on to Hajime & Co., moving to the next town (while showcasing Shea's Bike Driving skills), and then the group reaching Horaud with Hajime remember the past and later going to the Guild and meeting Kousuke.

Edit: WN Chapter 384 raw is out.

Last edited by Huh...?; 2020-07-04 at 04:05.
Old 2020-07-04, 15:33   Link #23968
borisdrakoni

Well, the most interesting thing to come out of this week's chapter is that holy sword-chan's name is the same as Tortus' world tree. Combined with the fact that Auralode can also turn herself into a heavenly sword with similar functions as Lyutilis' wand in Zero, it leads to some fun speculation. The punchline with the fairies at the end was hilarious.

Phew, I finally powered my way through the rest of The Eternal Artifact. There was some great action in this final chapter, and Kaori and Myuu made for a pretty funny duo on their side of things too. Chapter 4 summary here:
Spoiler:

Last edited by borisdrakoni; 2020-07-04 at 15:59.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-10, 04:58   Link #23969
Huh...?

Color Double-spread illustration + another from LN v11

Here is the Chapter titles of LN v11,
Quote:
01.魔王の招待 - Devil King’s Invitation
02.小さな勇者 - Tiny Hero
03.神よりタチの悪い煽動家 - An Agitator That is Even Nastier Than God
04.決戦前に - Before the Decisive Battle
05.自重なしの開戦無双 - Peerless Outbreak of War Without Self-Restraint
Extra: その日、全竜人族が泣いた - That day, the whole Dragonmen Tribe cried (Google Translate)
Edit: Free Preview - https://over-lap.co.jp/Form/Product/...=9784865546989

Last edited by Huh...?; 2020-07-10 at 16:28.
Old 2020-07-10, 05:47   Link #23970
jagt

Chapter 5's title says it everything, the volume the most likely will cover until Hajime's group enters the holy recints.
Old 2020-07-10, 05:58   Link #23971
sierra117
Harem Seeker

That feels quite rushed
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-10, 06:31   Link #23972
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
That feels quite rushed
To me it doesn't though, as i kind of predicted that LN v11 would cover until atleast WN 163, mainly because it starts the main climax of the series.

Also, if we considering the amount of WN content and flow of the story, then the point at which LN v11 probably ends is perfect in terms of storytelling and cliffhanger.

Old 2020-07-10, 06:46   Link #23973
RDNexus

And that means...? Pacing-wise...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-10, 06:55   Link #23974
borisdrakoni

Looks to be about as expected. The courage displayed by Myuu and Suzu is inspiring. I suppose we're on track for the main story to wrap up in volume 12, probably towards the end of the year or early next year depending on whether the author releases it along with the next volume of Zero or afterwards.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-10, 07:20   Link #23975
RDNexus

YES!!! I expected the main story to go up to 12 volumes!
If the anime Season2 adapts up to Vol08, a Season3 could handle the rest
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-10, 10:07   Link #23976
haseo0408

Si if the main story ends with volume 12 I wonder how the story will develop after, after all the author has has literally has mountain of content he could use from the after story. Also, I demand Kaori to be in the cover of volume 12, they gave Shizuku 2 volumes, it's only fair!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-10, 10:51   Link #23977
Draigathar

I'm looking forward to 11. I can see them doing 3 seasons of the anime only if they fix the anime
Draigathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-14, 20:17   Link #23978
DragonIsseiHyodoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Si if the main story ends with volume 12 I wonder how the story will develop after, after all the author has has literally has mountain of content he could use from the after story. Also, I demand Kaori to be in the cover of volume 12, they gave Shizuku 2 volumes, it's only fair!.
I would love if Kaori got Vol 12 but I doubt that since if it is going to be the final one than Yue would have the cover.
DragonIsseiHyodoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-14, 21:30   Link #23979
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonIsseiHyodoFan View Post
I would love if Kaori got Vol 12 but I doubt that since if it is going to be the final one than Yue would have the cover.
They can't leave kaori (main girl) without 2nd cover, imposible, even shizuku got a 2nd and she is not as important as kaori.
Old 2020-07-14, 23:02   Link #23980
DragonIsseiHyodoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
They can't leave kaori (main girl) without 2nd cover, imposible, even shizuku got a 2nd and she is not as important as kaori.
Shizuku got Vol 9 because that volume focused mostly on her and her accepting her feelings for Hajime. The only way I can see Kaori getting Vol 12 is if we are getting Afterstory so that way Yue can get that volume. Other than that....Either a Yue cover or a harem cover.
DragonIsseiHyodoFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel