2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 2.27%
Voters: 220. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-11-16, 08:29   Link #221
dsOnTheRun
Hmmm . .

(picture from goodie) LOL

and KiNa i love your avatar!!!!

Hey, can i ask that graham's MS only has a melee weapon?! As i have played finish the ps2 gundam 00 meister and i couldn't shot any bullets by using graham's MS...

new insert song unlimited sky... frankly, tht song isn't so nice..
dsOnTheRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 08:40   Link #222
ctrl-z
Un Nuovo Mondo

For some reason, with all this Allelujah X Marie stuff, I'm compelled to speculate that...

Al/Hal will merge at the end of the series and 'wave-rider crash' Arios into one of the big bad Innovators but get mind-fried (Newtype/Quantum Brain Wave, whatever tickles you). He'll be stuck in a catatonic or crippled state and Marie will end the series nursing him back to health.

Or is that way to Z? lol
ctrl-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 08:40   Link #223
arkxkra
全力全開

good episode, athough flash back alot.

happy for Marie and Allelujah, 1 battle, then come back with gf. Sad for 00 gundam lol, almost the final hit then overload, i guess this few episode no story on Setsuna and other.

now is tieria turn, look forward to next episode.
Old 2008-11-16, 08:47   Link #224
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

What exactly did Sumeragi say at the end of the episode? She didn't sound too happy XD
Seibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 09:06   Link #225
miles316

Smile Allelijah

I did not see that coming I thought they would drag Soma/Mary and Allelujah out most of the series.
miles316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 09:10   Link #226
NyxOne

Oh, good- Louise didn't die, a probable love triangle's been formed between Andrei, her and Saji, and we get a good resolution to Alle/Soma...Alle/Marie, whichever. Good episode all round...that green Ahead is also interesting.

Though...am I the only one who reckons that it may belong to Patrick? He could have gotten an upgrade in awesomeness and...frankly, out of the named cast, I don't see who else is going to pilot the thing.
NyxOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 09:19   Link #227
grss1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Oh, good- Louise didn't die, a probable love triangle's been formed between Andrei, her and Saji, and we get a good resolution to Alle/Soma...Alle/Marie, whichever. Good episode all round...that green Ahead is also interesting.

Though...am I the only one who reckons that it may belong to Patrick? He could have gotten an upgrade in awesomeness and...frankly, out of the named cast, I don't see who else is going to pilot the thing.

It could be Revive Revival's ride. Gadessa, IIRC.
Old 2008-11-16, 09:24   Link #228
NyxOne

Well, Revive said that the Gadessa had already been rolled out. It could be another Innovator...Regene mentioned Bring Stabity and one other by the name of 'Divine' (or it could have been some really wierd way of pronouncing 'Hilling' in Hilling Care's name), but since they prefer to stay in the shadows and pull the strings, I reckon the MS's pilot is Patrick, mainly for the reason that the Innovators would probably never publically reveal themselves to the A-LAWS.
Old 2008-11-16, 09:27   Link #229
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyxOne View Post
Well, Revive said that the Gadessa had already been rolled out. It could be another Innovator...Regene mentioned Bring Stabity and one other by the name of 'Divine', but since they prefer to stay in the shadows and pull the strings, I reckon the MS's pilot is Patrick, mainly for the reason that the Innovators would probably never publically reveal themselves to the A-LAWS.
Long-shot, but possible.... After being lost for about 7 episodes, he must at least have a grand entrance. Followed by a humiliating shoot-down
Old 2008-11-16, 09:30   Link #230
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Anyway did anyone notice that Alle's scar is at the exact same place Brera Sterne (from Macross Frontier) had his after his control device got broken by the Macross Cannon's shockwave?

Btw what is the name of the insert song in this episode? It is really nice.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 09:30   Link #231
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Wow, I just saw an avy extremely disturbing... xD

Awesome episode; my inner Allelujah/Soma fanheart just took some path to the heaven.
And the insert song was really good; I was kinda worry since S1 were the only insert wasn't really good, but this one was perfct.
The girl...is Regene or Tiera ? I can't help but think it's Tiera -_-

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 09:30   Link #232
NyxOne

Well, with a unit like that, he must have gotten better.

He was a lot better in a mere GN-X as it was, after all, and, if he's the pilot, he has a machine far better than that. Plus, five years must mean something in the way of increasing his skill. Then again, he probably will get shot down easily here and there.

@SaintessHeart: Unlimited Sky by Tommy Heavenly6.
Old 2008-11-16, 09:31   Link #233
Galerian

Having seen the raw: I liked this episode.

Sergei was awesome, eventhough I don't yet know what he said and all. Probably something very profound and understanding. No doubt about that. I didn't really expect Soma and Allelujah to set their 'differences' aside so fast, but I can't say I object. Mainly, because I think 00's second season needs to cut back in side-plots a bit (although this week's previews hails in a new one). It is also refreshing to see a couple actually get together in Gundam. But, as mentioned earlier, we still got plenty of time for tragedy. Well we'll see.

Even more important: With Soma out of the picture, Katie needs a new ace. The stage is set for Patrick! I hope he is piloting that green suit in the preview, although I doubt it (im protecting myself against another possible-patrick-debute related dissapointment). I'll do my little dance if he does turn out to be its pilot of course.

What bugged me though was Graham's exit. I understand he doesn't want to kill Setsuna while 00 is down, but I think he is going a bit too far with his honour and stuff. Sure 00 was down for the count, but I thought this was because Setsuna over did it with Trans-am. He used his advantage too much and therefor had to deal with the inevitable disadvantage. Graham punishing Setsuna for failing to make the kill during the Trans-am period of the fight would be perfectly in line with honour as far as I can see. He could always stop short of killing Setsuna (if he must). At least take Gundam 00's head! That would have been fitting. I wonder if this mistake will ever come back to bite Graham in the B-hind. Magic eightball says 'yes'.
Galerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 09:48   Link #234
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Gra-- Mr Bushido can't kill his own love! He ain't Ali.

Mr Bushido wants to win in a fair fight, not by mere malfunctions. ("Bushido".. durr~)

Seems as though Mr Bushido's ideal in defeating enemeis is:

- To overpower the opponent, One-on-One.
- Being able to overpower means that his skills is superior to his opponent.

If he was to destroy a handicapped opponent, he won't get the chance to show his superiority. And might I bring up the forgotten fact that he is still trying to clear his old name, which was tainted by a serious issue of friendly fire.
Old 2008-11-16, 09:50   Link #235
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Mr. Bushido definitely went overboard with his crazy honor stuff. But he was really excited to fight a Trans-Am 00, so he might want to fight it again. I thought it was pretty hilarious that Mr. Bushido decided not to kill 00 and flew away, with another A-LAWS dude shouting "MR!!!" after him

As expected, 00 Gundam's Trans Am fails. But now I can't wait to see when 00 finally manages to stabilize its Twin Drive and can go Trans Am perfectly!

Overall, a good episode. I'm surprised that the Allelujah/Soma tension was resolved peacefully, with Allelujah getting the girl. I thought they will continue fighting each other until the final episode, but then I definitely don't want to hear Allelujah going Marie Marie again. Let's hope now that Allelujah gets Marie, he will have more fighting spirits and perform better

Man, Sergei was too awesome this episode. But I feel sorry for him though, now he lost both his son and daughter. Really hope he can survive this series.

Finally, Tieria met Regene and the next episode preview is even better!!!
Old 2008-11-16, 09:51   Link #236
NyxOne

Well, there's still the possibility that his honour will come back to haunt him. Fair fighting is fine and all, but when one's about to get killed because they let their enemy be in the past, it's...really "this has come back to bite you in the ass" material.
Old 2008-11-16, 09:53   Link #237
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
sunrise sure like this plot
stick two enemies (always a guy and a girl) alone somewhere and have them interact
athuran - cagalli
shin - steller
lelouch - euphie
suzaku - kallen
and now halleluja - marie
and thats only the ones i can name (not really that big of a gundam fan)
Originated (for real robot anime at least) from Macross, so its not just Sunrise
Old 2008-11-16, 09:56   Link #238
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
If Ribbon's wants to be like Treize, then he needs to take a bath on a mountain top.
You forgot the scented rose petals in the water.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 09:58   Link #239
Halibel-sama
Tres Espada

There's nothing to be gained by slapping an already downed opponent. That he, Setsuna, brought about his own defeat in an effort to win against Mr. Bushido, is punishment enough. hehehe.
Halibel-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-16, 10:03   Link #240
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
You forgot the scented rose petals in the water.
Silly me.

I think the sofa Ribbons has makes up for the bath on the mountain.