AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-06-05, 12:44   Link #221
Takashipl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
He should at least ask Danzou where in the hell was he and what he was doing while:
1, Orochi+sand attacked the village and killed the hokage
3, when Itachi visited the village
He didn't exist yet People who point the plothole are trash... but those who make plotholes are even worse than trash
Takashipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 12:46   Link #222
Alchemist007
*Author

Naruto knows about Danzou now since Nagato told him. I don't think he'll simply let this happen. Though I'm sure Sasuke will be more than happy to assassinate him at least.
Old 2009-06-05, 12:59   Link #223
irrational
Irrational

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Ok...right now i have to admit the chances that Danzou is Madara are going up.
Madara cannot be at two places at the same time but...with the use of Kage Bunshin and/or his space time jutsu it's not difficult to imagine that. The fact that there was a close up to Madara's eyes means to me that he was up to something big.

I can understand now why people claim the same thing because in chapter 397 there was a small part of Madara's face that we could see. Is it ironic or not... it's exactly the same part that we could see (within Sasuke's presence) that Danzou has held hidden. My other theory if it isnt Madara is... that it's his brother. And Madara's brother didnt die at all.

I think both brothers switched their eyes. Which means... one eye is obviously no good. Blind.
While the other one is good. That theory is likely because... it would indeed be weird if Madara was at that time also the Mizukage, Danzou and the person to pull the strings of Akatsuki. Both of them disappear from time to time.

How Danzou all of a sudden appeared and disappeared against Nagato, Yahiko and Konan was also a big mystery. Which means if Madara is still the current Mizukage... and Danzou the Hokage... they will most likely start a war against the other villages. That means that Cloud, Sand (revenge) and Rock villages are the next targets.

Interesting theory however it seems too far-fetched for madaras brother to be Danzou although there is most likely a strong link between Madara and Danzou. Also, thinking back didn't itachi suggest that Madara was a pathetic shell of his former self which to an extent one could argue that Danzou looks quite pathetic with his bandages.

"The measure of ones life is not in his succeses, rather how he is remembered"
irrational is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 13:02   Link #224
Alchemist007
*Author

Spoiler for Danzou's real words:
Old 2009-06-05, 13:05   Link #225
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Well Madara/Tobi got what he wanted. He's now the 6th HOKAGE
Old 2009-06-05, 13:09   Link #226
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Ah poor Hinata, you should've ran up and grabbed that hug when you had the chance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
(I smile and clap for your post... excellent! Yes... those are exactly the points that Kishi probably cannot answer. This is either a plothole or a terrible explanation.

1# The Roots werent introduced and were almost definetly not helping (Pains attack gave the biggest damage after the beginning of Naruto)
2# They were definetly waiting till everything was over..
3# The Roots were either too late or... guarding Danzou for fear of him getting assasinated.
Couldn't he just lie? Before he used Shinra Tensei, Pein's bodies were spread all over the place causing chaos. Who could prove that Danzou never did anything during the battle if the battle was happening simultaneously in several places? (except maybe Katsyu if she's still around).

Also I'm not sure why this chapter is leading so many to confirm Danzou and Madara are the same person. When Danzou opened his eye he had a light-colored iris. Don't Uchiha's have completely black eyes when they don't have Sharingan activated? We know for a fact Madara did.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 13:13   Link #227
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post

Also I'm not sure why this chapter is leading so many to confirm Danzou and Madara are the same person. When Danzou opened his eye he had a light-colored iris. Don't Uchiha's have completely black eyes when they don't have Sharingan activated? We know for a fact Madara did.
Well if Madara can teleport and use space/time jutsus why cant he have a technique to change his apperance or his eye color lol, Tsunade can do it.
Old 2009-06-05, 13:18   Link #228
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
It's not a totally dumb decision because there is truth in Danzou's words too: if the 3rd hokage was not such a good guy he would have killed Orochimaru and thus prevented the attack, he wouldn't trust the sand village, and he would never permit that Jiraiya stays away from the village and teaches some outsider children to the knowledge of konoha ninja, thus Nagato would have probably died as a child. For the Daimyo and his 5 advisors Danzou's little speech was a logical argument. However the funny part is this: by Danzou's logic if Sarutobi was a good hokage he would have already killed Danzou many years ago, Sarutobi would have destroyed root anbu along with Danzou, but instead of that Sarutobi chose the peaceful solution where nobody gets hurt too much. So by Danzou's logic he himself is a problem (threat to the village) that was created by Sarutobi's softness
It was a careless decision, to say the least. Even if there's truth to what Danzou is saying that doesn't mean he is a better choice, nor is that a choice that an "outsider" should make . There are just as many arguments to be used against him, which the Damyo didn't even give them time to present. Danzou's own words should give him something to think about, he basically said that he'd be a change in the way the village was run up until now. From the Damyo's standpoint it would be in his best interest not to interfere like that, he might be weakening his country’s military power by forcing something like that down their throats, or even turn it against him in the long run. He should have veto power, but that's about it.

Quote:
He should at least ask Danzou where in the hell was he and what he was doing while:
1, Orochi+sand attacked the village and killed the hokage
2, Pain attacked the village and killed many people
3, when Itachi visited the village
etc...
How can someone who was never on the frontline to defend the village want to become the hokage? The hokage is supposed to defend the village at the cost of his life, just like all previous hokages did that, so obviously any sane person would tell that Danzou will be a useless hokage. Also Kishi told us many chapters ago that the hokage is the strongest ninja in the village, now even a 5 year old reader would ask Kishi: what about the 6th hokage being the strongest? This doesn't make sense.
Exactly, those are all good points that should have been raised. And since Jiraiya told Tsunade to "be aware of the root", it would make sense if she had a file containing Danzou's dirty secrets, or something to that effect... I mean, they had to be prepared, they have to put up a fight...
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 13:19   Link #229
iceyfw

yup i can already see it coming. the people of konoha see how danzo is corrupted as the 6th hokage and they end up cheering for naruto to be the hokage.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 13:40   Link #230
CMSensei
Formerly -> CMHerrera
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcExAlcHeMy View Post
yup i can already see it coming. the people of konoha see how danzo is corrupted as the 6th hokage and they end up cheering for naruto to be the hokage.
That would be nice to see..

Where they said say who should be hokage?.. and I was like "Naruto Naruto!" then they picked Danzo and I was like "oh shit Danzo became hokage.."

CM-san's Mystical Creations

"The one who can win
against me, is me!"

- Daiki Aomine
CMSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 13:50   Link #231
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
Agreed. The Kumogakure team was part of the reason why I enjoyed this chapter immensely. I'm not sure why everyone hates Danzou so much. I mean, he's one of the only guys we've seen using almost exclusively brains over brawn. He's the only one to use politics and everyone hates on him for it?

Oh wait! Right! Politician! Got'ya.
Danzou uses his brains...? When? We have never seen him accomplish anything, in fact constant failure is Danzou's M.O.. Added to that, his argument for being the 6th Hokage literally makes no sense, and has such a selective viewpoint of history, that it is pathetic that anyone would ever agree with it (my initial impression after hearing Danzou's speech was to wonder how a clearly senile elderly person had wandered into such an important meeting).

That being said, it is great that Danzou is finally Hokage. I just wish that he would have taken a more proactive approach to becoming Hokage (poisoned Tsunade; killed Nagato (cripple fight!); etc), rather than this really silly and badly designed political charged approach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Yeah, I am not sure why everyone is gung-ho about this meaning that Danzou and Madara are the same person. Not only does none of the previous data actually fit together, but just using this recent event, the data still doesn't quite fit. First of all, it makes little sense as to why Zetsu would have to tell Madara the outcome of the fight if he were in fact at Konoha (especially considering that Zetsu seems to know of Madara's abilities, and has acted as a spy in the past for him), added to that, there is no way for him to know that he had to be at Konoha precisely when the council meeting was starting (yes, Kage Bushin is a possibility, but besides Naruto, no one really uses Kage Bushin, probably because Kishimoto realizes that it is one of Naruto's signature technique and limits its usage to Naruto alone).

Last edited by james0246; 2009-06-05 at 14:28.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 13:54   Link #232
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Now we finally have a villain to hate again. As opposed to whatever the hell Nagato was. Thank you Danzou. I look foward to your evil reign and inevitable defeat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takashipl View Post
Meeting to select new Hokage. Ooookaaay - where's representative of Hyuuga clan? Aburame's, Yamanaka's, Inuzuka's, Akimichi's? I find that hard to belive that they only got Nara there.
Shikaku wasn't representing the Nara. He was representing all the jounin. The Nara are the intellectuals of Konoha so that's probably why he got that high position. He's on Danzou's crap list now whatever the case. He'll probably get thrown in jail. When scummy leaders take over they always want the smart guys out of the way because they can see through their lies.

That Omoi guy needs a mirror if he thinks he can get girls.
Old 2009-06-05, 13:54   Link #233
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMHerrera View Post
That would be nice to see..

Where they said say who should be hokage?.. and I was like "Naruto Naruto!" then they picked Danzo and I was like "oh shit Danzo became hokage.."
It's probably going to happen later on. Of course everyone is going to be utterly shocked with him being the 6th Hokage, but they'll accept it. That is until Danzou starts banishing people like Naruto or Kakashi so his dictatorship may begin.
Old 2009-06-05, 14:01   Link #234
SeanQ

Who were those two homos that were deciding everything during the counsel meeting...?
________
Wellbutrin Injury Lawyer

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:48.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 14:09   Link #235
Alchemist007
*Author

I think the Fire country king
Old 2009-06-05, 14:16   Link #236
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
I think the Fire country king
Dam Danzou is a quick bastard. Fight barely ended and he had already called on the fire king and his counsel? Someones eager to be Hokage.
Old 2009-06-05, 14:34   Link #237
strategos

I am seeing that this will end in some kind of civil war between konoha ninjas and Danzou loyal subject. Probably Sasuke will kill Danzu.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 14:41   Link #238
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos View Post
I am seeing that this will end in some kind of civil war between konoha ninjas and Danzou loyal subject. Probably Sasuke will kill Danzu.
But that is kind of a bad ending, though. Specifically, in order to save Sasuke, Naruto will probably have to find a way to stop Danzou's machinations, as well as stopping Sasuke from murdering Danzou. Talk about a rock and a hard place...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 14:43   Link #239
velvet nightmare

anyone else notice that tsunade got the shortest end of the stick

she helped heal everyone but in the end pain just revived them all? rofl
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-05, 14:45   Link #240
Freya

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet nightmare View Post
anyone else notice that tsunade got the shortest end of the stick