Old 2015-10-01, 21:36   Link #2381
larethian

Oh shit, should have done the CE then... >_<
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-01, 22:05   Link #2382
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohakuren View Post
Oh, thanx. thats a good analysis. alter charisma a lot weaker though. still a hard choice =-=
Arturia is better in most accounts......actually probably all.

But Alter is just easier to lvl.

Regarding their nps. It should be pretty similar.

Remember that Arthuria has better charisma and higher base attack. And Arturia has interlude quest which makes her np's damage ratio higher. Almost catching up to Alter's.

So Arturia is pretty much superior in every way. While their np damage would be pretty similar.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-01, 22:08   Link #2383
larethian

Alter has the strongest AOE NP actually in the game. They are not similar at all.
Old 2015-10-01, 22:08   Link #2384
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Talns is nice. I might farm them now that dango hunt is over. Either that or 40 ap exp to farm mana prism
Old 2015-10-01, 22:53   Link #2385
Nemesis

Farming for ascension items,is there a way to know if you would get a drop during the fight?Like,if they drop a chest or something?
Old 2015-10-01, 22:58   Link #2386
GDB

Thanks to the Ravens game going to overtime, I managed to get extra time for farming. Will end up getting everything except the 5k CE, 12 of the 4star EXP cards, and all the 3star EXP cards.

Pretty good overall, since I had no intention of getting the 5k CE unless I got another drop. And since I didn't get the first until today, that wasn't likely.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-01, 22:58   Link #2387
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Alter has the strongest AOE NP actually in the game. They are not similar at all.
Nope.

http://www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/306.html

After interlude Arturia and Alter is 2nd and 3rd on this list

The damage ratio is a 400% and 450% difference in Alter's favor. (+Alter 12.5% difference)

Arturia has 11221 attack at max lvl compared to Alter 10248. (+Arturia 10% difference)

They both have release magic so no difference here.

But Alter has charisma E and Arturia has charisma B. (at max lvl +Arturia 6% difference)

Considering everything maxed, Arturia actually has a very slight edge in the np damage department. As well as a although not that useful but still better np regain effect.

Alter only seems like she hits harder because very few people care to lvl Arturia to that point where she beats Alter in base attack. Or they forget to do her interlude quest. Which is usually the main culprit since without Arturia's Interlude we are looking at a huge 300% to 450% difference.

Last edited by Cicili; 2015-10-01 at 23:15.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-01, 23:29   Link #2388
Unknown Soldier
:D

edit: I see larethian's post above so nevermind :3

Final Dango Tally: 4,714 Golden Dangos

Last edited by Unknown Soldier; 2015-10-02 at 00:18.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-02, 00:48   Link #2389
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicili View Post
Nope.

http://www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/306.html

After interlude Arturia and Alter is 2nd and 3rd on this list

The damage ratio is a 400% and 450% difference in Alter's favor. (+Alter 12.5% difference)

Arturia has 11221 attack at max lvl compared to Alter 10248. (+Arturia 10% difference)

They both have release magic so no difference here.

But Alter has charisma E and Arturia has charisma B. (at max lvl +Arturia 6% difference)

Considering everything maxed, Arturia actually has a very slight edge in the np damage department. As well as a although not that useful but still better np regain effect.

Alter only seems like she hits harder because very few people care to lvl Arturia to that point where she beats Alter in base attack. Or they forget to do her interlude quest. Which is usually the main culprit since without Arturia's Interlude we are looking at a huge 300% to 450% difference.
Uh, ok, it's obvious that Arturia is a stronger servant. So when we use the word 'similar' to describe NP, I guess we have to encompass all other situational bonuses implicitly into the discussion as well huh? Sorry, seems like I misunderstood what you mean by 'similar NP'. My bad.

Though the math can be deceiving until we plug the numbers into the actual formula anyway, which I will not endeavour to do until I look at the code myself. Shrug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
Farming for ascension items,is there a way to know if you would get a drop during the fight?Like,if they drop a chest or something?
Sure, you can use a packet sniffer to check out the drops before following through the fight. But reloading the fight using a force-quit won't change the drops. So if you don't follow through, the AP is expanded anyway.
Old 2015-10-02, 02:10   Link #2390
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Finally ascended herc after all the gold exp I got from 40 AP quest. Now I need like 18 more piece to ascend herc and lancelot twice each... Add lu bu and kiyo that's 45'ish more piece... DW, berserker piece event please....
Old 2015-10-02, 05:03   Link #2391
Kohakuren

Once again thanx for Arturia/Alter analysis guys. but i am being an indecisive bastard=) for now i am just dragging both of them in my main team.
Spoiler:

but sooner or later i need to make space for Waver. Want to field so called(by me) Buster arts team
Spoiler:
6 buster cards, 6 arts cards 3 quick cards. With such setup on any turn is almost guaranteed to have either arts or buster chain. But still, need to gain some levels first. not sure about who to use in that setup Saber or Alter? both? maybe Marta or Marie? oh well, we will see when time is comes
Kohakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-02, 05:06   Link #2392
Kakurin
大佐

Three five-star. This is so hardcore.

And they are still pretty cheap, three five-star with a five-star craft essence each only costs 84 points. My current team with two four-star, a five-star and a Mashu with a four-star craft essence costs me 85 points.
Old 2015-10-02, 05:31   Link #2393
Kohakuren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Three five-star. This is so hardcore.

And they are still pretty cheap, three five-star with a five-star craft essence each only costs 84 points. My current team with two four-star, a five-star and a Mashu with a four-star craft essence costs me 85 points.
i am yet to get any good CE on that acc=) all i have suitable for my main team is this Maids CE. other Ce i got is for Crit team(Bazett, Tokiomi, Gandr, even black keys are green =-=)

And yes cost is another reason that i am looking at alter right now =-=

Last edited by Kohakuren; 2015-10-02 at 05:42.
Old 2015-10-02, 06:13   Link #2394
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

^Gotta' balance the star ranking gathca karma you've got after all XD

Finally got everything I wanted in the shop. Took a while but it was worth it since all those pieces & monuments will definitely help in the future.
Spoiler:

Hmm, so I guess we'll get some Halloween & Xmas events too maybe?
Old 2015-10-02, 06:32   Link #2395

^ Congratulations

If there is a Halloween event, please don't let it be collecting candies like the Dango festival.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-02, 06:34   Link #2396
Kohakuren

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
^Gotta' balance the star ranking gathca karma you've got after all XD

Finally got everything I wanted in the shop. Took a while but it was worth it since all those pieces & monuments will definitely help in the future.
Spoiler:

Hmm, so I guess we'll get some Halloween & Xmas events too maybe?
i wont be surprised if Frankenstein monster will be Halloween event gatcha/prize

Yep also got everything but CE from shop on my main
Old 2015-10-02, 06:35   Link #2397
larethian

Yeah. A fight the 1 million hps Amakusa would be much better than collecting stuff. Give me a reason to level Jeanne DW.
Old 2015-10-02, 06:56   Link #2398
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Got all the Rider monuments for both Martha and Medusa so they can both ascend to 3rd. Only one of them can go to 4th with what I have but I'll worry about it later. Only got enough Assassin and Archer monuments to fully ascend Stheno and Robin. Rest is EXP, Fou-kun and the 2k Fest CE.

Now to focus on finishing some interludes after weeks of farming medals and dangos. Then ascension hell once again.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-02, 07:48   Link #2399
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Exchanged my dangos for everything I need and never looked back. Fuck dangos.

But at last, I had a use for all my near-40 million QP finally!

Martha finally got to her 3rd ascension

Spoiler for Power Girl Ascends:

Also got her Miracle to lvl 6. Enjoy 900 HP regen those on my support list

... because it is going to take a while to lvl 7

Or the final ascension

In any case, that Martha taken care of. Artemis was next in line given Elizabeth and d'Eon need far too much to raise now.

Spoiler for Dango Night Rising:

Had to use the majority of the EXP from the events in order to get her to her ascend, but finally, I have an Archer that isn't Arash to help me out down the line.

I have everything I need to get her to the 3rd form, but still missing that last Snake Jewel ... joy.

Next week I'll probably get more Archer EXP. Enough to get her to level 70.

I wonder how much that will take ...

As for other stuff, I guess I'll just concentrate on finishing a bunch of the interludes, getting Hassan, Hans and Cu to high enough levels to be viable, figure out someway to finish that 2nd Martha interlude down the line.

All in all, the Nero event was pretty enjoyable, but adding a second event on top of it was really ill advised.
Old 2015-10-02, 08:36   Link #2400
GDB

Quote:
With such setup on any turn is almost guaranteed to have either arts or buster chain.
Not really. Two of either and a quick card not only stopped that turn from being a chain, but greatly diminished the next two turns from being chains.

Quote:
But still, need to gain some levels first. not sure about who to use in that setup Saber or Alter?
Commit to Saber or stick with Alter. Again, Saber only surpasses Alter after level 82 (not counting the early levels, because who cares about sub-40 now), which means final ascension.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon