AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-16, 11:23   Link #24081
AznSamsung

sry guys just notice it ... lol ... mb .... btw if Irina did become a fallen angel ... is it much better for her to be a devil instead

azure@ queen --> most likely to be Akeno (if rias cant be as ise piece) ....
rook ---> Koneko (90%) .....
that leave 8 pawn, 1 knight, and 1 rook .....
Old 2012-04-16, 11:23   Link #24082
Soji

AznSamsung@ That one? That one always was there from what I rememeber . So i even forgot about that line.

also it seem that both zzhk and endarion88 say the thing i was ready to answer to you. So i just agree with them

.Azure-Priest@ I still think would be a waste of time/vol if the author really use new people for Ise evil piece. Also I really can't see ophis(now) a his evil piece.
Old 2012-04-16, 11:27   Link #24083
AznSamsung

Quote:
Originally Posted by One99Zero View Post
Oh thank God. I'm sorry for bringing it up. I was just worried since I love being able to read this series.

If anyone needs me, I'll be watching Magic Girl Milky Spiral 7 Alternative with Mil-tan.
off topic bro .....

soji@ ophis in ise chess = op .... i also dont see her being in ise harem let alone as a ep
Old 2012-04-16, 11:29   Link #24084
Triptrippill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
)The rest depends on Lefay's "familiars" Fenrir and Golmagog. Are they independent entities or would they be treated as devil "pets."

In the former, the remaining Rook would go to Fenrir, while the 8 pawns would go to Lefay 1, Golmagog, 7.
Issei into bestiality....
Old 2012-04-16, 11:39   Link #24085
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triptrippill View Post
Issei into bestiality....
I only mentioned them because Le Faye, Fenrir and Golmagog are a matched set. You can't get one without the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
AznSamsung@ That one? That one always was there from what I rememeber . So i even forgot about that line.

also it seem that both zzhk and endarion88 say the thing i was ready to answer to you. So i just agree with them

.Azure-Priest@ I still think would be a waste of time/vol if the author really use new people for Ise evil piece. Also I really can't see ophis(now) a his evil piece.
Sadly the only other alternatives given us by the author,

1.) Ise abandons his dream of being Harem King by peerage.

2.) Ise completely cannibalizes Rias' team.

I don't think either of those are something Rias or Ise want. BTW, the characters I mention aren't "new." They've been around for several volumes. Now if Ise winds up with Suzanna, Alice, Polyanna, and several other names we've never heard before, yeah that would kind of suck.
Old 2012-04-16, 11:43   Link #24086
Soji

Azure-Priest @ Yeah. but he already have the harem. Also i really can't seem fight in different group.
No to mention he would still fight for her.
And I know about them being already around for several vol . but the other piece would be new characters and is something that I don't want. I still think that after all they go through togheter you can't have a new team. No to mention after what happen in vol 11.
Old 2012-04-16, 11:48   Link #24087
Triptrippill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
2.) Ise completely cannibalizes Rias' team.
Look at it this way. Issei starts his own team(Harem chess set).

What kind of hell do you think Issei will get from the girls living in his house if he didn't include them? Even if Rias had to become a pawn she wouldn't want to be left out of Issei's Chess set.

Last edited by Triptrippill; 2012-04-16 at 12:08. Reason: sorry my sentence structure is bugging the hell out of me.
Old 2012-04-16, 12:05   Link #24088
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

Basically if Rias becomes Ise's queen which is possible and she also has her own set except for pawns, won't Rias' servants be a part of Ise's chess piece expansion set lol.
It makes sense for your legal wife to be your queen lol. In the end, Ise will have 2 sets of chess piece...one is his own and other is his queen's chess piece. Asia and Zenovia want to follow Ise and become his servant but if this scenario happens, they dont have to transfer since Rias has become Ise's queen so technically they are also Ise's servants lol.

Old 2012-04-16, 12:14   Link #24089
Triptrippill

lilNewBlood sadly no.

There are 2 problems with what you said. (not trying to sound rude)

First, Sadly if Rias becomes queen then Akeno can't be in Issei's set.

Second the only thing that Issei gets from Rias being a piece is Rias herself, her set cant be involved in Issei's RG match unless they were traded to him before hand.

Last edited by Triptrippill; 2012-04-16 at 12:17. Reason: fixed spelling mistake
Old 2012-04-16, 12:56   Link #24090
therau23
Lab Member #009

If Ise does end up forming a team, what would happen if he has to compete against Rias in the Rating Game?
Old 2012-04-16, 12:58   Link #24091
zzhk
Summary Machine

Impossible. Since the master-servant relationship never changes, as long as Rias doesn't trade Ise away, he is always obliged to fight as her Pawn whenever Rias has a Rating Game.

In other words, direct masters and servants cannot compete against each other.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-04-16, 13:02   Link #24092
XxSleepyxX
Learner

I'm starting to think even if Isei gets his own chess set he won't be fully able to utilize it. He'll be something like ravel's mom. To make use of his moves he needs Rias to be present. He'll get killed by Akeno/Rias/Asia/Koneko if he picked a different girl as his queen anyway. The strongest pawn he'll forever be!
Old 2012-04-16, 13:14   Link #24093
Triptrippill

XxSleepyxX as of the end of Vol 11 it doesn't look like Issei is a pawn anymore. I can't wait to see why the author did this.
Old 2012-04-16, 13:25   Link #24094
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
I'm starting to think even if Isei gets his own chess set he won't be fully able to utilize it. He'll be something like ravel's mom. To make use of his moves he needs Rias to be present. He'll get killed by Akeno/Rias/Asia/Koneko if he picked a different girl as his queen anyway. The strongest pawn he'll forever be!
Agree. would not be so strange if this happens...no would be perfect if happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triptrippill View Post
XxSleepyxX as of the end of Vol 11 it doesn't look like Issei is a pawn anymore. I can't wait to see why the author did this.
We don't know for sure. This seem to be the case but i'm sure that even if this is the case he will become her pawn again ..Or help her a her pawn again.
Old 2012-04-16, 13:33   Link #24095
debrr07
AniMeLOveR

Even IF ise isn't rias's pawn, ise will always be there for her but there's no doubt that he will become her pawn otherwise he won't fufill his dream of becoming the ultimate pawn, is it ever stated who is the strongest pawn in the story ???
Old 2012-04-16, 13:43   Link #24096
Kutra

For me it would little changes even if Ise was no longer a pawn.
I think Akeno will be with Rias, with the promise that she being part of Ise's harem. With the exception of Asia, Zenovia and (maybe) Koneko, Rias would keep all her servants.

I also think that Tiamat appears in her human form in front of Ise asking to marry her. Obviously in his classroom, in front of everyone. Remember what Taninim said about female dragons?
Old 2012-04-16, 13:46   Link #24097
Soji

Kutra@ But like debrr07 say Ise want to be her ultimate pawn. And why Tanimin would appear without reason or know him. That's no make much sense to me. Also there is no way that ise would be calm if he is don't her pawn anymore. Seem to me that people don't think a what he want. True he want a harem and he gain this little by little. True he want become king but you guys (some of you) always forgot that he want in primis be Rias ultimate pawn. .
Old 2012-04-16, 13:48   Link #24098
Triptrippill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
We don't know for sure. This seem to be the case but i'm sure that even if this is the case he will become her pawn again ..Or help her a her pawn again.
I would love for Issei to be a pawn again, but there should be a reason why the author removed the pawns.
The Author put in this amazing setup (Issei's pawns being separated from him), and to go and just stick them back into Issei would be like: A person walking into a room with an elephant, then walks out of the room with said elephant and when he gets back he says to everyone "Oh never mind that, lets get back to what we are doing.".

Last edited by Triptrippill; 2012-04-16 at 13:50. Reason: forgot part of a sentance.
Old 2012-04-16, 13:52   Link #24099
Soji

Triptrippill@ And I don't deny that. But think that ise will don't become again her pawn knowing what he think about this is...naive. No matter if is because he gain the pawn back or if is his choice he will have that role again. I don't think the author want to trow out of the window something that Ise state more than one time he want.
Old 2012-04-16, 13:57   Link #24100
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Remembered about the SS where everyone except Ise and Gasper switched genders and wondered what would happen if Vali also got caught up in that experiment?

Ise is pretty much an ultimate pawn cause I can't see a pawn that can actually compete with him... Well we haven't seen the pawns of top 10 players, but really the chances that there is a pawn stronger then Ise are kinda low....
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural