AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-12-24, 02:55   Link #2401
Takeshi senpai

Anyone else feel that its weird that the giant(forgot his name) is demon class but the centipede is dragon, despite being smaller and doing less damage?
Takeshi senpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 03:41   Link #2402
luffyxnami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeshi senpai View Post
Anyone else feel that its weird that the giant(forgot his name) is demon class but the centipede is dragon, despite being smaller and doing less damage?
If size and the amount of damage the monster do alone determine their rank than what rank would asura kabuto, sea king, and boros, etc.. be then?they didn't destroy a city, and they are small in comparison to some monster so if we goes by that alone then they would even be demon level. The rank basically measure their potential threat along with other criteria we are not aware of.

Last edited by luffyxnami; 2015-12-24 at 05:48.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 05:48   Link #2403
Takeshi senpai

A giant that create craters by punching a few time and another just by falling is a smaller potential threat then a centipede that barely reaches the size of said giant foot?
Old 2015-12-24, 06:06   Link #2404
luffyxnami

Quote:
A giant that create craters by punching a few time and another just by falling is a smaller potential threat then a centipede that barely reaches the size of said giant foot?
Maybe because if they face each other, the centipede would kill the giant since the giant might not get through the armor skin of the centipede. Again size don't mean much in that world like all the monster in the monster association, they don't look that big or did something that display the same destructive as the giant but do you think they are weaker than him? Flashy ness of an attack don't mean much, look at genos when he blow away the house of evolution, it look powerful but to other who demonstrate less, it still have little effect.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 06:54   Link #2405
chaosprophet

New Murata updated out.
Spoiler for 87 murata:
Old 2015-12-24, 06:58   Link #2406
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
New Murata updated out.
Spoiler for 87 murata:
I think this is the best way to end the fight without making both of them look bad.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-24, 07:08   Link #2407
Takeshi senpai

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2015-12-24, 07:23   Link #2408
chaosprophet

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for 87:
Old 2015-12-24, 08:47   Link #2409
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
I think this is the best way to end the fight without making both of them look bad.
Indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Spoiler for 87:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-12-25, 22:57   Link #2410
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
It reminds me how Saitama thought that Garou had a quarrel with S-class heroes
Actually Saitama said it himself that he thought that it was a brawl rather than a fight with lives on the line. Mind, this is also one of the reasons he told Aimai Mask and the others why he's
Spoiler:

EDIT: Also, what. With the way the panels were laid out, it makes it look like Zenko teleported to the front of her brother.
Old 2015-12-25, 23:35   Link #2411
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Actually Saitama said it himself that he thought that it was a brawl rather than a fight with lives on the line. Mind, this is also one of the reasons he told Aimai Mask and the others why he's
Spoiler:

EDIT: Also, what. With the way the panels were laid out, it makes it look like Zenko teleported to the front of her brother.
Brawl? He thought it was Garou playing (wearing costume)monster vs heroes game.

Really love how he sees things.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-25, 23:43   Link #2412
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

One thing I noticed this chapter. Metal Bat? All bruised, bloodied, and beaten up. Garou? In much better shape, but definitely worse for wear. The bat? F**king pristine. Completely—and conspicuously—unblemished. What the hell is that thing made out of?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
The look on Garou's face when she does that is priceless.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2015-12-26 at 00:19.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-26, 06:55   Link #2413
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
One thing I noticed this chapter. Metal Bat? All bruised, bloodied, and beaten up. Garou? In much better shape, but definitely worse for wear. The bat? F**king pristine. Completely—and conspicuously—unblemished. What the hell is that thing made out of?!
High-grade Stalinium.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-27, 16:12   Link #2414
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I really like how Murata designed MB sister. Similar sharp eyes with a cuter look. She's gonna be a strict momma when she grows up.
Old 2015-12-28, 05:20   Link #2415
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
You know how it is with priceless family heirlooms, you probably can't destroy the bat without dropping it into Mt Doom or something.

Metal Bat allegedly had potentially infinite strength. It would make sense that his choice of weapon is the equivalent of adamantium.
Old 2015-12-29, 11:52   Link #2416
Velsy

You know, I sorta got some respect for Gurou after that. I Feel satisfied how that ended. Somehow I kinda liked Metal Bat and didnt want him to loose (oddly enough). But Gurou withdrawing because his "family" got in the way. Shows me he has some side to him to like. Doesn't appear Gurou is just a ruthless asshole he appears to be. Is what I think. Tho Gurou still was resorting to cheap shots in previous fights which kinda stained him.

But in saying that, many of the heros are really jokes. So watching Gurou thrash them hasnt been too bad. Maybe I come to remember that when watching the anime recently. Well time to see Gurou thrash Watchdog now. Tho I'd want to see Gurou rekt Sweet Mask next tho. He has it coming ^_^

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-29, 13:09   Link #2417
LevelSeven

^if you liked him now you should read the original, he gets some pretty good characterization
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-29, 13:16   Link #2418
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
You know, I sorta got some respect for Gurou after that. I Feel satisfied how that ended. Somehow I kinda liked Metal Bat and didnt want him to loose (oddly enough). But Gurou withdrawing because his "family" got in the way. Shows me he has some side to him to like. Doesn't appear Gurou is just a ruthless asshole he appears to be. Is what I think. Tho Gurou still was resorting to cheap shots in previous fights which kinda stained him.

But in saying that, many of the heros are really jokes. So watching Gurou thrash them hasnt been too bad. Maybe I come to remember that when watching the anime recently. Well time to see Gurou thrash Watchdog now. Tho I'd want to see Gurou rekt Sweet Mask next tho. He has it coming ^_^
Spoiler for Spoils about Garou:
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-29, 13:20   Link #2419
Hata
時の異邦人

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
But Gurou withdrawing because his "family" got in the way. Shows me he has some side to him to like. Doesn't appear Gurou is just a ruthless asshole he appears to be. Is what I think.
ah, that is not because Garou is a decent guy or not, but because he is a kid lover, there are hints already, you will see...
Old 2015-12-29, 14:11   Link #2420
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hata View Post
ah, that is not because Garou is a decent guy or not, but because he is a kid lover, there are hints already, you will see...
Lolicon ? lol ^_^

If thats so, hes going to have trouble thrashing that rank no.2 or was it 3? O_o Blizzards sister

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, overpowered mc, superhero