AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-03-16, 08:46   Link #2621
marvelB

Next chapter's here!

So, we're introduced to the heads of the three mafia families! Turns out they themselves are bastard children of the king of Kakin. Anyway, they too, decide to hunt down Hisoka! And unsurprisingly, the mafia head working for Tserriednich is the creepiest one them all (she has an interesting nen ability, though.... it basically serves to power up her and her subordinates).

Meanwhile, it looks like one of the mafia assassins is keeping watch on (and is possibly setting a trap for) the Ryodan members seeking their weapons. But what I find particularly interesting is that Mizaistom of the Zodiacs is now involved since it looks like either Hisoka or that mafia dude went on a killing spree on a different floor. Looks like the rest of the Zodiacs may end up getting tangled up in this, after all!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-16, 09:00   Link #2622
Sixth
Hu Tao

What is the chances for Ryodan to get wiped out for good in this arc? Haha.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-16, 11:56   Link #2623
MCAL

The amount of characters in this arc is amazing.

Anyway, I'm glad we're getting more time with the Phantom Troupe part of the arc.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-16, 12:00   Link #2624
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
I think only the 4th Prince's fixer is an illegitimate child. The 3rd's is a half brother and the 7th's seems to have no relation at all (Specific mention is made to him "breaking the rules" to become a head, so it probably has something to do with that.
All of the fixers have the two scars on their face that are given to illegitimate children.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-16, 12:28   Link #2625
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The mafia boss working under Tse is the creepiest one of all, no surprises there. I like her design though, and her ability is pretty cool.

The guy who went on a killing spree is obviously the one we see at the end. He did it to raise his level. It would make little sense for Hisoka to kill random people when he's trying to sneak around. We're probably going to have more bloodbaths like this one.
Old 2018-03-16, 14:05   Link #2626
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Looks like all these plot threads are starting to come together.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 09:28   Link #2627
Sixth
Hu Tao

https://twitter.com/OfficialHxH/stat...28897381371904

Quote:
"Some people visited Togashi during the Jump show. Togashi said that many people have told him that the extended publication for HxH is too serious. Togashi is afraid that he will not see the end. He wants to try to solve this problem."
Maybe it is time for him to considers a manga assistants?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 10:58   Link #2628
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Re: Neon. Wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that Hisoka killed her to remove that ability from Chrollo's book?
Old 2018-03-23, 11:03   Link #2629
marvelB

I'm not 100% certain, but I think Togashi DOES have assistants helping him now. At least, that would explain the less scribbly art from this current batch of chapters, lol.

Anyway, next chapter's out! Turns out that assassin has an accomplice, and is trying to cause discord between the Ryodan and Char family. However, both groups caught on to his plan, and the mafia even proposes forming an alliance with the spiders....!!!
Old 2018-03-23, 11:32   Link #2630
Twi

I liked how the Spiders immediately pegged his ability. True, they're murderers, but they're experienced with both using and fighting against Nen-users, so they pretty much picked up why he did what he did. They didn't survive that long on brute strength.
Old 2018-03-23, 13:07   Link #2631
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Not that we had any reason to doubt it, but now it's confirmed people who reach level 20 indeed gain a nen ability. I assume they can't magically use nen techniques like ten, en, zetsu, etc... which makes them a bit less dangerous than full fledged nen users who have mastered every aspects of it. There needs to be a drawback to taking such a huge shortcut. I suppose the most gifted among them might be able to use them on instincts though.
Old 2018-03-28, 20:14   Link #2632
KPSJ

Well next chapter is our last its confirmed we are getting a hitsus
KPSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-29, 10:59   Link #2633
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It always sucks, but no surprises there. I believe we've reached the usual 10 chapters. Now let's just hope the hiatus won't be too long!
Old 2018-03-29, 14:28   Link #2634
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Re: Neon. Wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that Hisoka killed her to remove that ability from Chrollo's book?
Most likely after Kurapika seal his Nen, certain abilities cannot be used anymore and vanished. Also we don't know how the Nen Eraser done it, it can be also removing Kurapika's curse with a price of losing several abilities.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-30, 10:30   Link #2635
Twi

Looks like someone has been experimenting with their Nen Beast's ability.
Old 2018-03-30, 10:50   Link #2636
marvelB

Well, well.... the Zodiacs are on the move, they learned of the spiders' presence on the ship, and in the end made contact with the 11th prince (aka the tunneler).... I honestly couldn't ask for more from a pre-hiatus chapter! Like I said a while back, I really feel Fuugetsu's ability would greatly benefit Kurapika on his mission. Even more so if he also has Mizaistom's support (though there's the matter of whether or not the Ryodan's presence will shake him, as Mizai rightfully pointed out).....

Anyways, maybe this hiatus won't last too long either, hopefully! Maybe the next round of chapters will come around before the year ends, if we're lucky!
Old 2018-03-30, 11:10   Link #2637
KPSJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Well, well.... the Zodiacs are on the move, they learned of the spiders' presence on the ship, and in the end made contact with the 11th prince (aka the tunneler).... I honestly couldn't ask for more from a pre-hiatus chapter! Like I said a while back, I really feel Fuugetsu's ability would greatly benefit Kurapika on his mission. Even more so if he also has Mizaistom's support (though there's the matter of whether or not the Ryodan's presence will shake him, as Mizai rightfully pointed out).....

Anyways, maybe this hiatus won't last too long either, hopefully! Maybe the next round of chapters will come around before the year ends, if we're lucky!
Looks like fuugetsu is about to get someone 50 points
Old 2018-03-30, 11:58   Link #2638
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPSJ View Post
Looks like fuugetsu is about to get someone 50 points
Yep, that girl who is part of Morena's group and who attempted to manipulate Mizaistom with her half fake statement (seems to have worked quite well) was shown to be on the third deck on the chart. I doubt we were shown her position for nothing.

I wouldn't want to be in Mizai's shoes right now, he has such a mess to deal with.
Old 2018-03-30, 12:23   Link #2639
KPSJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yep, that girl who is part of Morena's group and who attempted to manipulate Mizaistom with her half fake statement (seems to have worked quite well) was shown to be on the third deck on the chart. I doubt we were shown her position for nothing.

I wouldn't want to be in Mizai's shoes right now, he has such a mess to deal with.
Mizai needs to hide fuugetsu in his room and tell no one and promises her he will save her sister because she is in a dangerous situation
Old 2018-04-06, 07:19   Link #2640
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Most likely after Kurapika seal his Nen, certain abilities cannot be used anymore and vanished. Also we don't know how the Nen Eraser done it, it can be also removing Kurapika's curse with a price of losing several abilities.
There has been no mention of this. The only reason an ability disappears from the book is when the original owner dies. There is also good reason for it to have been Hisoka, since that ability is bad news for him. That being said, the last bit is speculation. But Neon is most certainly dead. If she isn't, we would have been given that possibility. In fact, if she's still alive, then the scene where Chrollo being asked to tell a fortune served no purpose.

Tags
overpowered villain