Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2016-12-13, 07:03   Link #2641
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Maybe should be moved to `silly/odd news` topic.

Who is that? Well a lot of modern stars were extremely pro-crooked and pro-LGBTQ so now wonder that won't accept.

He should go with something more epic - with symphonic orchestra instead
Yeah, go with Wagner and ham up the Nazi comparisons
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2016-12-13, 07:38   Link #2642
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Yeah, go with Wagner and ham up the Nazi comparisons
Liberals do not need the orchestra to see racism and nacism everywhere. Like that case with wonder woman that she is white (and big breasted).

P.S. I swear with the way they see racism/sexism/nazi everywhere they will definitely make nacism happen for real
Old 2016-12-13, 07:43   Link #2643
Key Board
Carbon

Neo Nazis are real
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2016-12-13, 08:07   Link #2644
Brother Coa
Banned

Quote:
Iran's President Hassan Rouhani has ordered the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran to start planning the development of nuclear marine propulsion in reaction to what he called the United States' violation of the nuclear deal.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7471566.html

welp...
"Mad Dog" must be popping champagne while he is deciding in his head which armored or infantry brigade will march into Tehran next year.

But I do wonder how ill US react since I doubt that they can overrun Iran like they did Iraq in 2003.

Last edited by Brother Coa; 2016-12-13 at 16:21.
Old 2016-12-13, 08:32   Link #2645
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Neo Nazis are real
Every organization still exist - whether we consider them destroyed or not. And nazi of course. A lot of people believe that their country should belong to them.

But with the cases when migrant pushed a girl down the stairs and police is looking for the guy that published the video as a criminal (!) - no wonder the right wing is rising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
"Mad Dog" must be popping champagne while he is decides in his head which armored or infantry brigade will march into Tehran next year.

But I do wonder how ill US react since I doubt that they can overrun Iran like they did Iraq in 2003.
Not that they did not develop it secretly
Old 2016-12-13, 15:10   Link #2646
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
But with the cases when migrant pushed a girl down the stairs and police is looking for the guy that published the video as a criminal (!) - no wonder the right wing is rising
Wasn't that incident caught on CCTV?

XP
Old 2016-12-13, 15:19   Link #2647
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

The "migrant" part is just people jumping to conclusions. Because of course they do.
Old 2016-12-13, 15:39   Link #2648
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

From what I recall, Iran doesn't need nuclear propulsion systems for their navy. Not only at they expensive (one of the reasons the US stopped building nuclear powered surface ships other than aircraft carriers) but they are designed for long distances and long term use, which doesn't seem practical for a fleet that is more or less locked into the Persian Gulf and Arabian Sea.

Even if it is for submarines, that still doesn't seem like a practical use unless they are having that much of a problem getting fuel for their ships.
Old 2016-12-13, 16:22   Link #2649
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
The "migrant" part is just people jumping to conclusions. Because of course they do.
If you watch video in HD and full screen you will see that guy cannot be simply native german lol Overall it is difficult to find anything as it is simply prohibited to publish anything regardings migrants. (and of course in that case the main criminal is the one who published the video lol)

Sweden took it on the next level I swear (and there was the case when dark-skinned criminals were white/pink pixellated in 2012 or whatever). Or this

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...abeled-racist/

Strange right? I wonder why Or that case

http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-...ican-migrants/

(I think leftists will claim that the old man should opened the doors to the hotel freely and welcome migrants with free drinks and rooms ololo. And of course clean after them, and even provide them free services for everything lol)

Of course it is possibly right winged websites and of course it cannot be trusted (after the only truth is on the left side ) Even if you talk to some people living there - you will either be labelled as racist or people tell you that city or town is becoming junk yard and it is not recommended to move at night there.

Overall I am pro-autstralian approach anyway
Old 2016-12-13, 16:23   Link #2650
Brother Coa
Banned

I think it's more of Iran making a point than researching something useful.

It's their message to the US - leave us alone or we will easily go back to researching more than for civilian use.

And this time I doubt that either Russia or China will join new set of sanctions.
Old 2016-12-13, 16:32   Link #2651
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

It is one of the dangers of dealing with the US internationally. A diplomat or President can sign any given international document, but it still has to be approved by Congress for the US to actually go along with the document. And if Congress says no, well the US says no.

As President Wilson and the League of Nations about it.
Old 2016-12-13, 16:50   Link #2652
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
If you watch video in HD and full screen you will see that guy cannot be simply native german lol Overall it is difficult to find anything as it is simply prohibited to publish anything regardings migrants. (and of course in that case the main criminal is the one who published the video lol)
Dark skin and hair don't make someone a "migrant". I assure you I don't look like a "native French", but I was born here all the same. And I also assure you there are plenty of blue eyed blond criminals, but somehow no one ever draws conclusions from that - as it should be.
Old 2016-12-13, 17:35   Link #2653
MCAL

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.ny...ndroid-verizon

What could possibly go wrong?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.de73a04d9895

Gee, I wonder what Trump wants to do with these...

Last edited by MCAL; 2016-12-13 at 17:54.
Old 2016-12-13, 18:31   Link #2654
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Well, other than Clint Eastwood, nearly all of Hollywood and entertainment business played cheerleaders for Hillary. And embarrassed themselves as a result when Trump got elected. Its no wonder Mark Whalberg said that celebrities should learn to STFU about politics, especially when elections are around.
That's rich coming form a guy who supported Obama openly 4 years ago.
Old 2016-12-13, 21:31   Link #2655
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
It is one of the dangers of dealing with the US internationally. A diplomat or President can sign any given international document, but it still has to be approved by Congress for the US to actually go along with the document. And if Congress says no, well the US says no.

As President Wilson and the League of Nations about it.
That's actually standard practice for most countries as a matter of public international law. It is understood that signed treaties have no force until and unless the provisions have been enacted into corresponding domestic legislation.

Goeben Alaska Hood Albacore Archerfish

Lexington Hornet Taihou Ranger Surcouf

Wichita Houston Sirius Yuubari Brooklyn

Ikazuchi Hibiki Aviere Akizuki Suzutsuki

Old 2016-12-14, 03:55   Link #2656
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.de73a04d9895

Gee, I wonder what Trump wants to do with these...
Whoever came up with the idea that making the DOE reveal who believes in climate change wasn't smart or subtle. That's like that the soon-to-be Sultan of Turkey made a survey to find out who was loyal to him or not and fire or arrest them.
Old 2016-12-14, 06:25   Link #2657
Jaden

Actually, wouldn't it be easier to ask for anyone believing in the contrary? Should be a far shorter list.

And many of them would probably report in on their own, clamoring for a job
Old 2016-12-14, 13:41   Link #2658
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:

Sweden took it on the next level I swear (and there was the case when dark-skinned criminals were white/pink pixellated in 2012 or whatever). Or this

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...abeled-racist/

Strange right? I wonder why Or that case

http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-...ican-migrants/

(I think leftists will claim that the old man should opened the doors to the hotel freely and welcome migrants with free drinks and rooms ololo. And of course clean after them, and even provide them free services for everything lol)

Of course it is possibly right winged websites and of course it cannot be trusted (after the only truth is on the left side ) Even if you talk to some people living there - you will either be labelled as racist or people tell you that city or town is becoming junk yard and it is not recommended to move at night there.

Overall I am pro-autstralian approach anyway
a) Anh_Minh already addressed that but let me echo that just because people have roots from another country doesn't necessarily mean that they're not native.

b) You criticize that right-winged websites/mindset are lumped together yet in the same breath do the exact same for all the 'leftists'. Hardly a good argument.
Old 2016-12-14, 14:38   Link #2659
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
a) Anh_Minh already addressed that but let me echo that just because people have roots from another country doesn't necessarily mean that they're not native.

b) You criticize that right-winged websites/mindset are lumped together yet in the same breath do the exact same for all the 'leftists'. Hardly a good argument.
1) Yeah sure, he is guy who lived in Germany for the last 30 years. I get it.
2) That is why there is basically no credibility for any resources so we can as well omit any news at all Some news - "it is right's agenda". Some news - "it is left's agenda".
Old 2016-12-14, 16:36   Link #2660
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
2) That is why there is basically no credibility for any resources so we can as well omit any news at all Some news - "it is right's agenda". Some news - "it is left's agenda".
When you say it like that, it doesn't sound like the problem is with the news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
That's rich coming form a guy who supported Obama openly 4 years ago.
It's idiotic from beginning to end. I don't know why we should particularly value the opinions of entertainers to start with, but their favored candidate losing doesn't take away the validity or lack thereof of their opinions.
Closed Thread