AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-01, 20:33   Link #2701
Avvesione

Maybe we'll get to learn something about Adam N when we go back into Eve's Story? The Neuschwanstein name originated with the Eve Project. Perhaps we'll get to see a glimpse of Needless 1.5 or 2 in this arc.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 00:35   Link #2702
Sekirei07

Where did it say that Blade is def dead in the future? I don't want him to follow the path of Kamina
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 01:15   Link #2703
shadowii

^
its never been said anywhere.

We only do know that

a) imai kami has stated that his prototypes were needless 1 and needless 2. with adam blade as the hero of needless 1 and adam neuchwanstein as the hero of needless 2.

b) adam neuchwanstein has a collar that is identical to blades

everything else is just guess work and theory, its just that the "path of kamina" as you put it is typical in manga

we know that in two years things will be very different and we dont know why (and kami stated on his site that thats how he likes it)

in any case just enjoy whats there now, i am.
dragonkid11 told me what the angel and devil momment page said in chapter 74 and it is hilarious

Last edited by shadowii; 2010-01-02 at 01:52.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 01:29   Link #2704
Sekirei07

care to share? I would love to know lol

But yea about the collar its one thing if it was like hanging on a wall or something. But that collar can't be removed so how on earth could it be attached to someone else... I mena Blade's body can't mutate or bend to remove it or fuse due to his metal bones so maybe its just a replica made or something of the like...
Old 2010-01-02, 01:30   Link #2705
Avvesione

It's interesting to think that Adam Blade and Adam Neuschwanstein are the heroes yet the stories follow Cruz and Cain. Too bad Cruz is the only one without a fragment among those 4.
Old 2010-01-02, 01:41   Link #2706
shadowii

Spoiler for all credit goes to dragonkid11:

there's a neat little parallel
both four letter names that start with C
Cruz
Cain
Old 2010-01-02, 02:02   Link #2707
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
Spoiler for all credit goes to dragonkid11:
Err...I think the last line is translated wrongly...(I think that guy who translate it from japanese to chinese got it right,but wrong word...but,I think "what was he thinking" should be better,that what I straight translated with)
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 03:43   Link #2708
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Either Way, Blade is extremely messed up... wait, that's obvious

anyways... first a question: when Adam N. is involved, remind me again how long it is after the current storyline?

otherwise... well, I'm gonna go with the theory that Cruz= Adam N (noth that I like this theory, because 9/10 times I'm against genderbending in any form). Is it possible that he was never let into boys clothes again, and through perhaps memory loss and whatever else the Word of Kami says he became a she?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 08:26   Link #2709
Homura7

^Let me add what I said before. Except in the hair color, Eve and Adam N. look like siblings.

Though there are some vague similarities, there's one big difference too:

Unlike Cruz, Cain is already acknowledged as needless from the very beggining, and that's an important detail, I think.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-01-02 at 08:47.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 09:37   Link #2710
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
We would just have to wait for everything to move forward before we can do anything but let lose wild speculations.
First comes first and thats Eves past ^^ cant wait tbh. wonder if shes like the other clones made from diff people, or perhaps something else....
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 10:22   Link #2711
Sekirei07

I dunno, with this series every chapter now has had a twist no one has foreseen, we all assumed this chapter was going to be back story but instead Ishiyama re-appeared for first time since chapter 6, no one saw that or the fact that he is a Needless (specially since he went out so pathetically in the anime)

So many different things could happen, back story of Eve, the 666 plot, back story of Blade's bone structure, Saten's connection/plans, could go to Arclight, Gido/Teruyama could pop up. It really is anyones guess. But at least it will be a good one.

Quote:
Err...I think the last line is translated wrongly...(I think that guy who translate it from japanese to chinese got it right,but wrong word...but,I think "what was he thinking" should be better,that what I straight translated with)
"What is he thinking!?" I think is the best choice due to the thought process is still going on in Blade's mind while Cruz says that, its hardly a past tense situation. I also noticed that quotations like ! and ? seem to change a fair amount in translation for Needless as I transcribe the chapters for my learning.
Old 2010-01-02, 12:06   Link #2712
shadowii

they dont look like siblings as much as they look identical, but she has blades coloring.
in terms of looks, she looks like a combination of blade and eve even her name
adam neuchwanstein
(adam blade)(eve neuchwanstein)
Old 2010-01-02, 12:34   Link #2713
Sekirei07

I kinda just want to call her Ann, since too many Adam's in the series and that last name is just a pain in the ass.

Got idea for Ann from Adam Neuchwanstein
Old 2010-01-02, 12:54   Link #2714
Ca12nag3

Im not even so sure Imai realy thought everything realy thrue, agreed he put out main lines but just look at his other works.
He experiments a lot with the designs mixing up elements of all characters. So i agree that there is a connection between Adam Blade Eve N and Adam N. But im not sure that Imai already thought thrue what it is etc. Also some of the character popularity might influence survivability so some of the cast now might be dropped if they are less popular.
Old 2010-01-02, 14:00   Link #2715
Sekirei07

Also true, he could easily simply make what he wants depending on the demand or editor and many other factors. Their are many series that derail from the original intent or have even be completely remade with even just minor changes
Old 2010-01-02, 14:15   Link #2716
Homura7

Yeah, guys, but at the end of the volume 8, Kami himself stated the story continues in Needless 1.5 followed by Needless 2, don't forget that.
Old 2010-01-02, 14:26   Link #2717
Avvesione

That's true. There'll be a Needless 2 sometime. However, some things might change. You can see his art style has changed (I'd say improved) so I wouldn't rule out there some details will be altered when Needless 2 is released. I'm not saying the major plot line will change or people's fragments, but details in appearance and such.
Old 2010-01-02, 14:36   Link #2718
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
That's true. There'll be a Needless 2 sometime. However, some things might change. You can see his art style has changed (I'd say improved) so I wouldn't rule out there some details will be altered when Needless 2 is released. I'm not saying the major plot line will change or people's fragments, but details in appearance and such.
True, his art style improved, so that will be different, but characters, fragments and overall storyline will remain as they are portrayed in Needless 2 prologue (Needless 1.5).

Just like Needless 1 prologue, where Seto and Blade met Solva and Kanna, though the main difference is that Needless 2 will most likely begin where Needless 1.5 ended.

In his website, Kami states Needless prologues for N1 and N2 are his most important works, because these two stories establish the general line of the whole Needless concept. Specially Needless 1.5, because it's Needless 1 epilogue and Needless 2 prologue.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-01-02 at 14:51.
Old 2010-01-02, 14:52   Link #2719
Ca12nag3

Well Kurusu about the N1 N1.5 N2 will never change but he can do whatever he wants in between as long as he links up those storylines.
He could drop Cruz or Solva or Mio,Setsuna,Kuchinashi if he wanted since he hasnt revealed if they are there yes or no. The only constant factors are

-1: Adam Blade dies in N1 or see (-3)
-2: Eve N will live thrue to N2 no matter what happens to her now, refering to her illness now she simply wont die. (bit of a bummer spoiler since it takes a bit of the tension of the arc atm away.)
-3: Adam N is introduced in N1.5 and is linked to Adam Blade and Eve N (a option is and i repeat repeat repeat that this isnt neccecary she could be Adam Blade, or Blade+ someone else)
-4: terruyama stays alive till the start of N2 so even if hes MIA now he will return.
-5: Black Madam will be there in N2 and now on the side of the goodguys it seems.

The next are the unknowns from N1

-Cruz
-Gido
-Solva
-Mio,Kuchinashi,Setsuna
-Riru
-Arclight
-Saten
-Aruka

There are more ofc but they are not as important as these above. Now Imai can kill m all off or theyll be back in N2, basicaly there are 3 possibilities of what Imai plans. Or combinations off the 3.

-1 He already knows wich characters he returns or not.
-2 He lets popularity weigh and not everything is determined, tho the main line of the Adam + Eve stays in place, the prime line.
-3 He hasnt thought about all the so called secondary characters. It seems so far there is 1 absolute main character thats Eve, Adam Blade is the main for N1, for N2 its Adam N. Now if Cruz is also a main in N2 is not shown, i recon Imai would never spoiler all for N2 since that would be to big a spoiler for the end of N1.
Old 2010-01-02, 15:02   Link #2720
Homura7

Of course. With both prologues he establishes the general storyline of the whole Needless concept. What's left is develop Needless 1 story and link it to Needless 1.5, because this last one is Needless 1 epilogue and Needless 2 prologue.

I believe Kami already knows wich characters will be alive and wich will be dead.

The characters I think will be dead by the time Needless 1 ends and Needless 2 begins: Blade, Arclight, Riru, Aruka...

Cruz too will "die", though it won't be in the sense of dying.

Forget about popularity, that's only made for the readers so they can chose their favorite characters. For example, if Eve was not that popular, no matter what, popular or not she would never die if her existence is crucial for the story to progress.

Btw, in my list of characters that will be dead prior to Needless 2 I didn't include Saten for obvious reasons...

Tags
action, comedy, seinen