AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-01-27, 03:07   Link #27541
-gold-

got chocolate from medea lily and jack the ripper so far, now i want okita then ill start draining the shop of resorces
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-27, 04:46   Link #27542
McW
Canaan II When?

A few hours ago I was on 130 ready to go for Billy ,but Waver and a lot of lancers were on cool down so I took a break. And man I blew my CS on Shuten because I used all my caster on floor 90 and had to do the floor with zekers.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-27, 06:23   Link #27543
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Also on 130th floor. On a break. The fights becomes a bit tedious the higher you go.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-27, 06:30   Link #27544
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Floor 170 is where you may consider limit breaking your CE. I had to do it and equip it on Raikou. I also brought Merlin with Scope and Leonidas with Caren CE. And I used Mage Academy Mystic Code. Key was to have Leonidas taunt on most of time and fire off Merlin NP as soon as possible to allow Leonidas to recover the lost health and spam his NP while Raikou kill David ASAP, followed by Hector. It became easier when it was Moriarty alone. Merlin died because my Leonidas taunt were on cooldown just as his NP wore off. Then, it was all Leonidas and Raikou. Leonidas had the honor to kill all Moriarty's guts.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-27, 06:34   Link #27545
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

I was expecting Tomoe from Setsubun gacha, but I end up getting Kintoki as my first SSR servant.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-27, 06:35   Link #27546
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
I was expecting Tomoe from Setsubun gacha, but I end up getting Kintoki as my first SSR servant.
You just started?
Old 2018-01-27, 08:07   Link #27547
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

At floor 105 at the moment. I'm feeling sick because of the weather so I can't play that much.

http://news.fate-go.jp/2018/extra_le/

Last Encore campaign. 7 quartz, 7 class pieces and a ticket in total for login rewards. A special CE and a bait gacha with the Extra Servants. Tamamo, Emiya, Cu, Lu Bu and Sad Vlad are missing though.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-27, 08:17   Link #27548
McW
Canaan II When?

LOL, that 140th floor is so made for Anne and Mary. Babbage boss, who fully charge NP after breaking a bar do enough damage to Anne but not to kill her. Anne has 2 skills that have little effect on NP, which can be used to reroll the RNG if Babbage dodge your NP.
Old 2018-01-27, 08:53   Link #27549
MartianMage

optimized party setup for 3T Setsubun CQ:
Spoiler:

This setup has a low chance to fail the 3T. TBH it would have been a lot easier using my Gil but I used my NP1 Karna to show that it's a pretty good setup. In this setup Tomoe also has no chance at all to kill anyone important and screw your run since all she's going to kill are lvl1 George and Leo who are setup to die anyway.

Oh and you need to be lvl140 to use this cause 112 cost loool. You can cut out George though if you feel that you don't need the Empietta charge but that's 1 less taunt and gives Tomoe a small chance to gib someone for 1 turn.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-27, 09:46   Link #27550
Kakurin
大佐

This event is dumb. Especially if you don't have much time to play.
Old 2018-01-27, 10:02   Link #27551
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
That's my biggest issue with it. Takes me an hour or two just to get through 10-20 floors, and then who cares about the 4 hour cool down because I'm so burned out that I NEED a few hours before getting back into it.

Due to this, my previous issue of "being forced to use characters that aren't your favorite" isn't too important. Still a worry for if they do this in the future, but rendering apples useless for an event is bad form.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-27, 10:12   Link #27552
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
You just started?
Not too long ago, because of reroll.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-27, 10:40   Link #27553
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Not too long ago, because of reroll.
Give your friend code so we can add you.
Old 2018-01-27, 10:44   Link #27554
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin View Post
The question is, even if you have time, would you spend that much time to play?
I think advantage of F2Ps is that they don't need to feel too vested into the game. They won't even feel the pinch of not getting some mats or lores, and can just sit this one out.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-27, 11:13   Link #27555
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
That's my biggest issue with it. Takes me an hour or two just to get through 10-20 floors,
I had thought I was the only one here experiencing this and was doing something wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I think advantage of F2Ps is that they don't need to feel too vested into the game. They won't even feel the pinch of not getting some mats or lores, and can just sit this one out.
Personally, all I care is LB-ing the event CE, coz of the art (but yeah, this event is fortunately, not so important to complete)
Old 2018-01-27, 11:45   Link #27556
Klard
The cilvilain

Guess my aim is CE and 4* fou only
Old 2018-01-27, 12:11   Link #27557
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
oF COURSE not. I have to spend my time on other stuffs. However even so this event is around 20 hours gameplay on 7 days, still fairly casual to play only 2 hours a day to clear it, neither missing a lot if you don't complete it.

P.S. 164th floor right now, but I'm taking a 2 days break from the event.
Old 2018-01-27, 13:00   Link #27558
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Done with the event! Hokusai and Aby are laughing at the 180th and final floor.
Old 2018-01-27, 16:23   Link #27559
Rizare

Currently up to floor 160 against ruler Martha. Done with challenge quest and have to say, Eresh is a really good girl. It slowed down after I broke archer inferno 2nd HP bar but nothing bad really.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-27, 21:59   Link #27560
Ryoshi

Quote:
Sort of true up to a point. I feel like it's a mentality issue though.
Currently in between business trips myself, so I've only got minimal time (like 2 days) to play with optimal data to my phone. Spent the time doing around 10-15 levels each time I had the opportunity to play, but due to time constraints have only managed up to 50 levels as of now.
However, since my pool of servants is as big as it is after 800+ days of gaming, I feel like I can still continue on the event after I return from my business trip on Feb 1st, and should still have enough time to finish off the event.

Will take it as a challenge for myself, so we'll see.... but I'll be casually trying to beat it all (it's a good thing this event actually allows it for me ).

On the other hand, my motivations for doing Valentines in NA are pretty low right now. Probably because it's my third time playing through this event, and also because I'm juggling IRL stuff as well as the JP event. Kinda dampens the drive to do anything right now.
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon