Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-11-16, 23:58   Link #2761
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The answer would be yes

and I still haven't bought it yet either...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 23:59   Link #2762
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
just wondering if anyone here can help me but ive just started to read the Kaze no Stigma light novels and im wanting to watch the series. has the complete series been released on DVD in english yet?
Yes, since I own the series I can confirm that; the last release was released a couple of months ago.

Unfortunately, the novels will never be completed since the author passed away. The novels have a darker tone way higher than the anime, especially the portrayal of Kazuma; the way he's portrayed in the novels makes you think the character in the anime is a different guy.
Old 2009-11-17, 01:30   Link #2763
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
Yes, since I own the series I can confirm that; the last release was released a couple of months ago.

Unfortunately, the novels will never be completed since the author passed away. The novels have a darker tone way higher than the anime, especially the portrayal of Kazuma; the way he's portrayed in the novels makes you think the character in the anime is a different guy.
i heard about the author and am gutted by it because its a great series. where did you buy the series from?
Old 2009-11-20, 14:32   Link #2764
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post

At this point only hope that even incomplete it gets picked up again or the novels get brought over. Even incomplete its better to find out more of the story.
Old 2009-11-21, 02:17   Link #2765
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

The author passed away? That sucks. Seems the series that have great potential always get shafted by real life. Just like Trinity Blood. Oh my God now I'm getting depressed.... T_T
Old 2009-12-03, 14:30   Link #2766
RPNS

DAMN

I loved Kaze no Stigma...what will hapen is it now in limbo? did the auther release some notes on how he wished to end the series?

I just found out about all this and I am crushed
RPNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-03, 19:32   Link #2767
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPNS View Post
DAMN

I loved Kaze no Stigma...what will hapen is it now in limbo? did the auther release some notes on how he wished to end the series?

I just found out about all this and I am crushed
Yeah I can understand how you feel there. It's definitely sad to hear when something like this happens. I'm not really sure what will happen. It'd be nice if at least they animated what is left of the novels. Otherwise I'm not sure.
Old 2009-12-20, 21:13   Link #2768
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
just finished watching this series and i have to say that it was one of the best i have ever seen. i really hope we can somehow get some new original material.
Old 2010-06-07, 15:55   Link #2769
Mr. Anime

hmmmm, i hoped for over 2 years for KnS 2nd season or the novels to be translated,
is there some1 who can tell me what happens in the novels after the anime? i am mostly interested in the kazuma/ayano relationship^^ and if some1 knows where to find volume 3,4,5 or 6 in english then send me a message plz
Mr. Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-14, 04:32   Link #2770
ronin myael
lost ronin

i agree, this series did indeed have potential. it's a shame that the writer passed away. i actually enjoyed the anime and would have loved to read the light novels if only they were completed.
Old 2012-10-15, 05:31   Link #2771
UltimaWolf
~Nani...?~

^ Anymore news about the novels?
Old 2012-10-15, 08:12   Link #2772
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimaWolf View Post
^ Anymore news about the novels?
Why are you expecting more news about the novels given that the novelist is dead? (If I sound sarcastic, I apologize. I'm genuinely curious.)

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 14:50   Link #2773
lightbringer
M9000

With the author being dead for three years now and no news, it's safe to say that KnS will never see a conclusion. On the other hand, the last WoT novel is coming out in January (five and a half years after the author died), so there's at least some consolation on the "unfinished series of dead authors" front.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-16, 15:12   Link #2774
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
With the author being dead for three years now and no news, it's safe to say that KnS will never see a conclusion. On the other hand, the last WoT novel is coming out in January (five and a half years after the author died), so there's at least some consolation on the "unfinished series of dead authors" front.
i am pretty sure WoT made a ton more money then KnS and that the WoT author also left a lot of notes on how to finish the series.
Old 2012-10-17, 04:26   Link #2775
giorno

what's WoT?
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-17, 15:02   Link #2776
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Wheel of Time, probably.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 14:49   Link #2777
Ritsukalml

I hate fanservice. I watched the 24 chaps, and i think it would be the same without "that scenes"...just saying...
Ritsukalml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 16:53   Link #2778
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
can some author just finish it already....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 17:10   Link #2779
serbian otaku #1

I haven't read the novel, but i watched the anime and it's epic, and i heard that novel has a darker tone, which is quite good because the anime was too mild. And also there are some possibilities:
1. I heard that writer of Trinity Blood also died and some other author continued his work.
2.Like the manga Itazura na Kiss where the mangaka died before completion, manga was never finished, but an anime was made that completed the story, her husband helped in the making. If there was someone who was close to the author he could also help in a new anime, but that is my wishful thinking. But still this anime was epic, and always will be epic, i don't know about the novel though.

Last edited by serbian otaku #1; 2013-01-27 at 12:01.
serbian otaku #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 21:10   Link #2780
VTHokiePride

Sorry to interrupt, but does anyone know if there will be a season 2 to this series. I heard of the tragic death of this anime's creator awhile ago. I really liked this anime and the ending made a season 2 seem extremely likely.
VTHokiePride is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shounen