AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-04-24, 22:51   Link #2781
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
I thik the Pocky is a brand. It's quite widespread. In Onegai Teacher, Mizuho also liked eating Pocky.
Erm no, Glico is the brand name. Pocky is a product from Glico.
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-24, 22:59   Link #2782
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Oops. Sorry. My bad.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-24, 23:56   Link #2783
m|rA|

Quote:
Originally Posted by solwyvern
Well, she did do Lacus Clyne from Gundam Seed, as well. I try to imaginine Suigintou as the one singing the songs Lacus sang, but my brain just won't accept it.
The seiyuu's name is Rie Tanaka, btw.
I think they were referring to Sawashiro Miyuki actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fict_ticious
I hear Peach Pit wasn't going to publish the book anymore, or did I read this wrong:
It's actually an collection of Rozen Maiden doujishi. They're stopping publication for it.
m|rA| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-25, 00:50   Link #2784
TamaNeko

Doujins, you say? I wish there were more translated doujins for Rozen Maiden, since there are A LOT. Some of them are really funny, like this one here which was translated, although I'm not sure if it's the true translations since it's from 4chan's /b.

TamaNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-25, 01:01   Link #2785
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Some of these doujins are rather distasteful. If it is just funny side stories, it's ok, but from what I see, many of these were of the dirty type, which I disapproves. I want them to stay as chaste, non-lustful dolls.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-25, 01:04   Link #2786
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Some of these doujins are rather distasteful. If it is just funny side stories, it's ok, but from what I see, many of these were of the dirty type, which I disapproves. I want them to stay as chaste, non-lustful dolls.
Agreed. But I'm sure Suiseiseki is still trying to go for Jun's attention in season 3.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-25, 01:19   Link #2787
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
Agreed. But I'm sure Suiseiseki is still trying to go for Jun's attention in season 3.
That's obvious, really. Suiseiseki is out to get Jun in any way possible, which will be very difficult, seeing that Shinku has an iron grip on Jun's affection, which, once again, is obvious after all the two had gone through.
Old 2006-04-25, 01:31   Link #2788
TamaNeko

Quote:
...many of these were of the dirty type, which I disapproves.
What?! Oh, come on...wait...are you a girl or one of those anti-hentai types?
Old 2006-04-25, 01:32   Link #2789
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaNeko
What?! Oh, come on...wait...are you a girl or one of those anti-hentai types?
I'm a guy, and I love all things bloody, gory and violent, but I dislike hentai, due to my personal moral code.

And these are dolls we are talking about. How can one lust after a doll?

But I find pictures of Gin-sama multilating another doll strangely enjoyable (refer to above statement).

Last edited by Mincemaker; 2006-04-25 at 01:50.
Old 2006-04-25, 01:40   Link #2790
Flo
The Necessary Evil

A sad lost, I'm collecting such pictures no matter how distasteful they are.

"There will always be treasures within the pile of trash"
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-25, 02:07   Link #2791
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
A sad lost, I'm collecting such pictures no matter how distasteful they are.

"There will always be treasures within the pile of trash"
Here here. Though I never unzip them - they're simply for archival purposes. I have a ton of Digimon media from back in the day, too.
As for RM, you have to admit, some of the circumstances thought up for some doujin are just hilarious.

So, its only the doujin, eh? Hmm... mixed feelings
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-25, 04:57   Link #2792
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I'm a guy, and I love all things bloody, gory and violent, but I dislike hentai, due to my personal moral code.

And these are dolls we are talking about. How can one lust after a doll?
I really agree with this. For I, too, have a 'personal moral code' Not once have I ever felt any feelings of lust for the dolls of Rozen.

Quote:
But I find pictures of Gin-sama multilating another doll strangely enjoyable (refer to above statement).
That too, I agree.

btw, Suigintou Rainmeter will have to wait. I'm planning another wallpaper...

Last edited by solwyvern; 2006-04-25 at 05:15.
solwyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-25, 06:10   Link #2793
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I'll be honest. I watch hentai. But feel for dolls? That's just plain disquieting. That's scary.
Old 2006-04-25, 06:12   Link #2794
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

If I do see a real, walking, breathing Suigintou, chances are I'm going to hug her till her porcelain body almost crack, and then proceed to treat her like a queen (get her Yakult, preen her wings, get any torn parts of her clothes fixed by sending it to a tailor, since I suck in sewing, make her meals, etc etc). But no way I'm going to strip her naked and do 'you know what'.

Maybe I need to drown myself in more PVP after all, before I truly ended up as her butler.
Old 2006-04-25, 06:17   Link #2795
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Yeah. Unless she 'Pinocchio'-like morphs into a real girl.

In which I'll try my best in dating her. No. I won't do that until we get married.
Old 2006-04-25, 06:17   Link #2796
TamaNeko

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
I'll be honest. I watch hentai. But feel for dolls? That's just plain disquieting. That's scary.
You better be scared alright. Especially around Souseiseki.

Old 2006-04-25, 06:19   Link #2797
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

I forgot to add that I might even start taking blacksmithing lessons so as to be able to reforge and sharpen Gin-sama's sword if a real, breathing one appears before me.

Edit: Jun's an idiot to lust after Souseiseki. It always equal to losing the <censored>.

Last edited by Mincemaker; 2006-04-25 at 06:30.
Old 2006-04-25, 06:48   Link #2798
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
I forgot to add that I might even start taking blacksmithing lessons so as to be able to reforge and sharpen Gin-sama's sword if a real, breathing one appears before me.

Edit: Jun's an idiot to lust after Souseiseki. It always equal to losing the <censored>.
Chances are very slim Mincemaker. I would assist in a Jewelry store with Barasuishou. We'll be rich! Kirakishou can just be an assistant gardener in the backyard.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-25, 06:53   Link #2799
Lost

Quote:
Definitely. But obviously not in any perverted way, no, not even a hint of that should be allowed. That would ruin the show's good name, which is what many of these Doujins are doing, unfortunately..

Quote:
That's obvious, really. Suiseiseki is out to get Jun in any way possible, which will be very difficult, seeing that Shinku has an iron grip on Jun's affection, which, once again, is obvious after all the two had gone through.
For some reason, for me, I wouldn't say that Jun has a favourite doll, as in; I wouldn't say that Jun has more affection for Shinku than for Sui or Hina. Thru-out the series, I always thought of Jun as having an equal level of affection for all three of the dolls that were living with him (Hina, Sui, Shinku). Sure he loves Shinku very much, but I think that he cares equally for Sui and Hina.

Its just SuiseiSeki who views it like that, and jealously not wanting to share his affections, she wants Jun all to herself.

@sol: argh i can't rep you atm :s anyway looking forward to the wall. will it be RM-themed?

Quote:
Chances are very slim Mincemaker. I would assist in a Jewelry store with Barasuishou. We'll be rich! Kirakishou can just be an assistant gardener in the backyard.
LOL!! I would assist SuiseiSeki in the garden... Not anywhere near Kira tho, she scares me
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-25, 07:03   Link #2800
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I think he cares for Shinku and Hina more because they're the only ones who have opened up to care for him. Especially Hina. As for Shinku, she helped him escape his being a hikkikomori, and to that, he will be eternally grateful.

No, wait, both Hina and Shinku did that. IMO Sui would not have really helped if not 'forced' by Shinku.

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural