AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-11-20, 08:15   Link #2861
Breimoon

they probably rebelled against their "father" and Kurome killed all of them.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 08:49   Link #2862
GodHand45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
they probably rebelled against their "father" and Kurome killed all of them.
Really doubt Kurome solo'd all those people.

At least not without her teigu. But she shouldn't have one at this point in time at Least.

She was stated to have been inferior to them, so she had to get the superhuman drugs to live up to the empire's standards.

If she was inferior then I don't see why they would have given her a teigu.

Teigu are suppose to be for the elite. Not leftovers like Kurome.
GodHand45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 10:55   Link #2863
Breimoon

Teigu choose their owner if you forgot. It is not a normal weapon. SO here is your answer.
Old 2013-11-20, 12:06   Link #2864
GodHand45
Banned

Quote:
Teigu choose their owner if you forgot. It is not a normal weapon. SO here is your answer.
Ok, and what does that answer exactly?

What does that have anything to do with what I said?

Someone who was considered weak like Kurome at this time would never have been given the chance to try and wield a teigu in the first place.

Pretty hard for it to "choose" her.

So I don't see how a teigu choosing their master applies to what I said, or gives me a answer.
Old 2013-11-20, 13:12   Link #2865
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodHand45 View Post
Ok, and what does that answer exactly?

What does that have anything to do with what I said?

Someone who was considered weak like Kurome at this time would never have been given the chance to try and wield a teigu in the first place.

Pretty hard for it to "choose" her.

So I don't see how a teigu choosing their master applies to what I said, or gives me a answer.
Well, looking at how disposable the assassins are and Kurome's own fear of getting disposed if she were of no use to the empire. It's safe to say that they randomly chose Kurome (and possibly many others) to wield that teigu because they wouldn't care if she died... And it's just dumb luck Kurome got chosen by the teigu, possibly because of her twisted nature or whatever unique trait she has.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 13:22   Link #2866
Soji

Kleeyook@ Agree.
But I thought that only Incursio(and probally Gran Chariot) kill their host, if they were not compatible.
Look at Akame Murasame with one of thos demon, the one she killed.

And Fwarlord. While I do agree with this, about the "hidden desires" and I agree that everyone of us have a "monster or demon inside". Like you say, this dark desires and/or darkside is what make us human.

No matter how one feels like pure, even the most gentle and pure has a dark side.

But remember; while it's true that is good to accept oneself, to be honest with our desires as humans we have the freedom to choice what to do with this.

As humans we need to not succubus to our own dark desires and because we are human we feel sick about some of our hidden desires and thought.

Be honest with yourself and act on these desires are two different things.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 13:40   Link #2867
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Kleeyook@ Agree.
But I thought that only Incursio(and probally Gran Chariot) kill their host, if they were not compatible.
Look at Akame Murasame with one of thos demon, the one she killed.

And Fwarlord. While I do agree with this, about the "hidden desires" and I agree that everyone of us have a "monster or demon inside". Like you say, this dark desires and/or darkside is what make us human.

No matter how one feels like pure, even the most gentle and pure has a dark side.

But remember; while it's true that is good to accept oneself, to be honest with our desires as humans we have the freedom to choice what to do with this.

As humans we need to not succubus to our own dark desires and because we are human we feel sick about some of our hidden desires and thought.

Be honest with yourself and act on these desires are two different things.
I don't think so. If you actually feel sick with your own desires and try to oppress it, that mean you're lying to yourself and it's not healthy at all, because day after day those oppressed desires will become stronger and stronger, to the oint one day they will be strong enough to break out and take over you or destroy you entirely. The right way to deal with them is satisfy them to a certain extent while not make them affect your life and your work so much just like how Esdese did.

Last edited by Fwarlord; 2013-11-20 at 14:50.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 17:08   Link #2868
GodHand45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Well, looking at how disposable the assassins are and Kurome's own fear of getting disposed if she were of no use to the empire. It's safe to say that they randomly chose Kurome (and possibly many others) to wield that teigu because they wouldn't care if she died... And it's just dumb luck Kurome got chosen by the teigu, possibly because of her twisted nature or whatever unique trait she has.
That's a reasonable conclusion to come to.

Makes sense.

But I still doubt Kurome kills them all.

This author kills his characters off over time, so I don't just see all of them up and dying in a glorious battle against one person in one chapter.

Plus even with her puppets I still think she couldn't solo a group of people who are all roughly NR level.

Her puppets allowed her to fight all of NR by herself, but if the fight had continued without her getting away, she would have been killed for sure. None of the puppets managed to kil any of the NR memebers during their confrontation.

I see Kurome killing that Tskushi girl out of jealousy,who seems to be the best friend of akame, and thus making akame want to kill her however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
The right way to deal with them is satisfy them to a certain extent while not make them affect your life and your work so much just like how Esdese did.
Esdese doesn't really apply.

Her job does satisfy her desires, and she purposely starting working for them to kill and torture as she wishes. She has no reason to repress her desires, because her job pretty much requires her to act the way she does, but she just so happens to enjoy it.

And she doesn't hold back to a certain extent. When it comes to torture or killing people she's right on board enjoying herslef to the fullest. Esdese doesn't hold back at all when performing her duties. She actually takes it a step further then she has to while performing them because of her fetish for inflicting pain on others.

Esdese doesn't "deal" with her desires.

She lets them dictate her, and enjoys doing whatever her desires want her to do, and will do anything to make that desire come true.
Old 2013-11-20, 19:41   Link #2869
Tenzen12

So Zero is out huh...

As proper fan of this manga I feeling I should read it, but I just can't care about Akame enough, so I will let it to the distant future.

PS: I don't think I ever seen Esdesse explicitly enjoy torture, she probably does, but I wouldn't say her motivation is pure sadism.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-20, 20:15   Link #2870
GodHand45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
So Zero is out huh...

As proper fan of this manga I feeling I should read it, but I just can't care about Akame enough, so I will let it to the distant future.
It's understandable.

It's not like the author has done anything interesting with her in the current plot line to make us care about knowing her backstory.

But I like and read it just because it's more akame ga kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
PS: I don't think I ever seen Esdesse explicitly enjoy torture, she probably does, but I wouldn't say her motivation is pure sadism.
Dude.

You can go back to almost any chapter with esdese in it and either esdese herself, another character, or just some random solider will say she likes to torture people and come up with new ways of torturing people as a hobby.

It's seriously been mentioned fairly often. I don't know how you could have missed that.

But i guess your right in a sense. Both her sadism and her beliefs led her to join the empire.

Last edited by GodHand45; 2013-11-20 at 21:27.
Old 2013-11-20, 20:33   Link #2871
omega253

Is this argument about to start again?

I'm pretty sure the mod said for that stuff to be continued in PM's...

After all, we can't have this stuff clogging up the entire thread, can we?

Now, if this manga got an anime and its own sub-forum, there would an Esdese Character Interpretation (did I get the labeling right?) thread for you guys to discuss this in.

But there's not a thread like that. At least, not at the moment.

So can you both please find something that's related to what this thread is about to discuss?

Please?
Old 2013-11-20, 21:24   Link #2872
GodHand45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
Is this argument about to start again?

I'm pretty sure the mod said for that stuff to be continued in PM's...

After all, we can't have this stuff clogging up the entire thread, can we?

Now, if this manga got an anime and its own sub-forum, there would an Esdese Character Interpretation (did I get the labeling right?) thread for you guys to discuss this in.

But there's not a thread like that. At least, not at the moment.

So can you both please find something that's related to what this thread is about to discuss?

Please?
Nobody is arguing.

Calm down.
Old 2013-11-20, 22:02   Link #2873
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodHand45 View Post
Nobody is arguing.

Calm down.
I wasn't shouting or anything. It's just that it seemed like the debate/discussion was going to start again. Sorry if it looked like i was freaking out.
Old 2013-11-21, 08:43   Link #2874
Breimoon

spoilers came out .
Spoiler for raw:
Old 2013-11-21, 09:04   Link #2875
Fwarlord

Spoiler for Raw:
Old 2013-11-21, 09:07   Link #2876
setsuna86

Quote:
spoilers came out .
Spoiler for raw:
I was sure that that woman was alive. And what do you mean she's interested in Tatsumi. Don't tell me love; otherwise Esdesse might kill her
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 09:23   Link #2877
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Spoiler for Raw:
Spoiler for 43:
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 09:28   Link #2878
Soji

Quote:
I don't think so. If you actually feel sick with your own desires and try to oppress it, that mean you're lying to yourself and it's not healthy at all, because day after day those oppressed desires will become stronger and stronger, to the oint one day they will be strong enough to break out and take over you or destroy you entirely. The right way to deal with them is satisfy them to a certain extent while not make them affect your life and your work so much just like how Esdese did.
Sorry.I think I have not explained well what I meant. The "desires"/"feeling" that i was talking about are the are those that are too twisted.

You know? Those kind of thought that make you wonder if you really was the one to thought them in the first place.

But I do agree with you that we need to acept them as part of us, no matter how ugly they are.

As for Esdes; I agree with GodHand45 on this. Though, at time I wonder if she know how much she let her desiers control her.

Also Interesting the spoiler.

Spoiler for spoiler:

Edit: I just read what Avaricia wrote.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-21, 09:45   Link #2879
Breimoon

thanks to qber on jcafe, not me.
Spoiler for raw images:
Old 2013-11-21, 09:57   Link #2880
ellifeedn
Thinker

Spoiler:
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!