AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2015-10-21, 12:49   Link #2881
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I got Liz too. And can buy one more for candles. But I need pumpkins for Berserker monuments. To bad my friend list is full
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-21, 12:51   Link #2882
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
So far I can say the best map is the 40 AP one with the forbidden pages rewards. I get quite a number of pumpkins, bats, and cancles in that map.
So that's the best one to do? Good to know, since I had no idea where to farm. Need pumpkins and bats more than anything atm.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-21, 13:02   Link #2883
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
So that's the best one to do? Good to know, since I had no idea where to farm. Need pumpkins and bats more than anything atm.
From my observation the quality of drops scale kind of like the nero event. I did the 30 AP once so far and got bats from and candles from it. I did the 40 AP twice and got pumpkins, bats, and candles on both runs. Maybe from my perspective the 40 AP is the best cause I want pumpkins the most.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-21, 13:04   Link #2884
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Did it 3 times. Got no pumpkins but lots of candles and some bats.

BTW. What is that candy from shop needed for?
Old 2015-10-21, 13:10   Link #2885
GDB

Quote:
From my observation the quality of drops scale kind of like the nero event. I did the 30 AP once so far and got bats from and candles from it. I did the 40 AP twice and got pumpkins, bats, and candles on both runs. Maybe from my perspective the 40 AP is the best cause I want pumpkins the most.
Good to know. Now I just need to wait for my support list to reset to get a +pumpkin CE support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post

Now you scare me. But the candy is for Caster Elizabeth's ascensions.
Old 2015-10-21, 13:11   Link #2886
MartianMage

Quote:

Elizabeth caster's ascension item.

Ah too bad you didn't get pumpkins... I'll save up AP for the guerilla quests and party time quests to see if their drops are any good.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-10-21, 13:13   Link #2887
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Unfortunately to make guerrilla quests I should either wake up at 6AM or leave the work very soon (((. So they are for weekends only
Old 2015-10-21, 13:16   Link #2888
MartianMage

Quote:
Unfortunately to make guerrilla quests I should either wake up at 6AM or leave the work very soon (((. So they are for weekends only
Guerilla is different from party time... at least that's what reddit claims:

https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...la_quest_time/

Already bought 1 copy of the 3 FSN girls CE... then I realized I don't get that much cupcakes =x...
Old 2015-10-21, 14:02   Link #2889
larethian

Crazy people you guys.
I just reached the Vlad node.

First 10 draw in my career as a master that netted me 9 CEs and the one minimum silver servant:
http://imgur.com/ElBadfJ

My only consolation is that i got the best gacha CE for this event. Starting at 600 atk, it's like a better version of hollow magic. Proceeded to roll 20+k FPs to level it. And it gives +1 pumpkim which seems to be the most difficult drop judging from the exchange rate and the fact that I'm still at zero pumpkims.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-21, 14:17   Link #2890
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

And I made 7 YOLO in hope for Tamamo. Got Mefisto, Jing Ke and couple good CEs.
Old 2015-10-21, 16:28   Link #2891
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Did the 10-roll that I saved up. Aside from Saber Gilles and black key, I got my first 5* Servant. It's a Caster but not Tamamo. It's El Melloi II. Not sure what to feel really.
Heard mixed comments about him. And I really wanted Tamamo. Eh, gold is gold so I'll use him somehow.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-21, 16:35   Link #2892
GDB

He's awful until 50, good from there until 70, and then great if not utterly amazing once he ascends to the third stage (so 70.1 onwards).

Understandable to want Tamamo more, though. She's better as an NP spam support, whereas Waver is a better general team support (especially if one member is an Archer). Plus she's fluffy. Waver isn't fluffy. Between the two, I'd say Tamamo is better, but not so much as to be sad.
Old 2015-10-21, 17:36   Link #2893
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

This was a triumph...

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS~!

Oh! has anyone tried changing sprites yet? I kinda' forgot to try...

Last edited by El Rue; 2015-10-21 at 19:50.
El Rue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-21, 17:48   Link #2894
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Yeah, I changed Tamamo Cat from naked apron to the vastly more appropriate battle kimono. So much happier now.
Old 2015-10-21, 18:12   Link #2895
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Guess the numbers on the map does correspond to guerilla quests. One just showed up now. Equip CEs that increase bats and pumpkins.
So the times they would appear are 8:00, 16:00 and 23:00 JST if those numbers are to be followed. Though guerilla quests appeared at different times yesterday so this is probably not a fixed rule.

EDIT : Got 4 pumpkins on my second run of guerrilla quest. Had 6 so I immediately bought monuments. Finally max ascended Herc \o/
Only had a few EXP stored so he only got 2 levelups. Still feels nice. Now I'm out of talons and scales. Martha, Proto Cu, Caster Cu and Lancelot will have to be stuck in ascension hell until DW gives us talons.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles

Last edited by belatkuro; 2015-10-21 at 18:36.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-21, 18:59   Link #2896
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

Quote:
yeah, i changed Hassan sprite into his first sprite. his first sprite is the best for him, i guess.

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-21, 19:08   Link #2897
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Do more than 80 roll between main account and sub account. Not even 1 5 star(main only got 1 4 star servant for 47 roll). I'll buy saint quartz for 5000 yen/10000 yen and if Tamamo still doesn't appear, I think I'll retire from this game.

Quote:
The halloween Ilya CE increases pumpkin drops... but yeah you need to look for people with that CE. You can only get that one from gacha...
Well, I got two of them so I guess I'll have no problem hunting pumpkin. But I got no more willpower to farm after rolling that much and got no 5 star at all.... Anyway, I'll set Attila with that pumpkin increasing CE for anyone that want to use her.
Old 2015-10-21, 19:56   Link #2898
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Guh, made a mistake on my post above. Here's the actual ink for CE's & Tamamo's & CasterLiz's ascension artworks
http://imgur.com/a/tca7I
Ah, Tamamo's look beautiful, its the improved version of her EXTRA CG.

Also, new CE artworks
http://imgur.com/a/2HW7i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Do more than 80 roll between main account and sub account. Not even 1 5 star(main only got 1 4 star servant for 47 roll). I'll buy saint quartz for 5000 yen/10000 yen and if Tamamo still doesn't appear, I think I'll retire from this game.
RNG-sama is cruel as always. Don't give up on your waifu! If worst comes to worst, she'll also come back officially in the gacha when the 4th world story plotline comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCholesterol View Post
yeah, i changed Hassan sprite into his first sprite. his first sprite is the best for him, i guess.
If I get Jack, that's what I'll do too.
Old 2015-10-21, 20:08   Link #2899
Cicili

Quote:
This was a triumph...

I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS~!

Is that a Tamamo I see? Please be my friend. ID 896 898 355

And now the dust for the fail servers has settled. I'd say this event is pretty good for me. Heard the 40 ap quest gives pumpkins. So 5 copies of caster Liz is gonna be a walk in the park. Easy ascension too since she only need candies. Maybe I'll try to max out the Iri CE too.

I've heard that Caster Liz has innocent monster, release magic and guts as skills. She would make fit perfectly in my team. I should get a copy soon to see if this data is correct.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-21, 20:15   Link #2900
GDB

Her skills are actually a little more interesting than that. Her second skill does both Buster Up AND burns all enemies on screen. And her guts skill does both Guts AND gives you 8 stars.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon