AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-05-25, 03:57   Link #2901
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Infinity/10. I wouldn't compare this to most 10/10 books for me. I've re-read over 10 or so times, and I still love it...
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-28, 18:56   Link #2902
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

I wonder how this Volume would have turned out if Othinus was never affected by the Fairy Spell, hell all three Volumes Nt8-10, It could have been way different. Hmm Should this go into the speculation thread?

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-29, 01:16   Link #2903
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
I wonder how this Volume would have turned out if Othinus was never affected by the Fairy Spell, hell all three Volumes Nt8-10, It could have been way different. Hmm Should this go into the speculation thread?
Mostlikely, and...... NT9-10 would never happen if she wasnt hjt by the spell, maybe she would escape and start her plans again :/ or touma TnJ's her to the good side -_- XD
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-29, 01:43   Link #2904
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
Mostlikely, and...... NT9-10 would never happen if she wasnt hjt by the spell, maybe she would escape and start her plans again :/ or touma's wisdom given to her to end both of their conflict. -_- XD
Fixed. Whether you like it or not.
Old 2014-11-30, 14:18   Link #2905
FlyingCow65

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
Mostlikely, and...... NT9-10 would never happen if she wasnt hjt by the spell, maybe she would escape and start her plans again :/ or touma TnJ's her to the good side -_- XD
LV7 why so negative?
Old 2014-11-30, 17:10   Link #2906
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingCow65 View Post
LV7 why so negative?
actually, this is me... being realistic which is rare since im mostly negative
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-30, 23:28   Link #2907
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

^
bro fist!
Old 2014-12-02, 17:20   Link #2908
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

So I was thinking, I'm not sure if The Will of the Misaka Network was the only one who fit between the life and death gap that she explained, but If she's an AIM being then shouldn't Kazakiri been also unaffected? Or the others for that matter? or is the Difference of a Thought Entity?

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Old 2014-12-02, 18:19   Link #2909
Pablete
Banned

We don't even know what happened with Kazakitri, she must be in the city of shimmers as usual.
Pablete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-02, 18:22   Link #2910
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablete View Post
We don't even know what happened with Kazakitri, she must be in the city of shimmers as usual.
That doesn't explain anything. Even if supposing she'd be in the City of Shimmers, she'd either get affected or not.
It's an unexplained point. Is The Will within another Phase or what is Kazakiri and City of Shimmers in another? We don't know. But I'd still like to know this, I don't know what to truthfully call it so it's a plot hole.

Old 2014-12-02, 18:50   Link #2911
Miraluka
Banned

Well, Othinus was pretty much limited even with Gungnir so details like those escaped her.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-02, 21:31   Link #2912
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
So I was thinking, I'm not sure if The Will of the Misaka Network was the only one who fit between the life and death gap that she explained, but If she's an AIM being then shouldn't Kazakiri been also unaffected? Or the others for that matter? or is the Difference of a Thought Entity?
The Will is not an AIM thought being, she's the network collective unconscious, which include the memories of the past dead Misakas. From what I understood, since the makeup of Othinus' spell (can we call it that?) recreating the world over and over again included bringing people back to life (since they technically keep dying over and over again) and from the dead (as evinced in Omega with the example of Vento's brother, Terra, the Sisters, etc), the Will was a loophole in that she was in between, due to also containing the memories of the dead Sisters. Which is also why she was "changing", as the added memories of the resurrected Sisters contradict her own being (the contradictory nature of people simultaneously dead and alive).

That's not to say Kazakiri couldn't theorically be aware of the situation, but Ivery much doubt it coming from someone who can't even control her own appearances.
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
infinite hell